Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Veteran Member

Me and my mom went downtown today for some thing at the Masjid. When we were in the car, leaving the premises, we turn the corner and there are about 200 pale flabby men all jogging down the street wearing nothing except santa hats and red speedos. So gross and disturbing my eyes bled. :cry:

Can't wait til our Imam (as) returns.

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

Oh thank you so much for your kind words <3.

other members on SC accused my brother of being gay!

Poor guy! he grew up among 4 older sisters, that's why he has an odd girly fashion style.

----- meet my bro! B)

DSC_0545.jpg

Sayonara!

Oh God why the orange pants?

Get him out of the Beiber/One Direction fever :dry:

i bet you wear 'em too grey :shifty:

my mom was looking at a jack wills catalog that came in the mail, and she said, "main neh kabhi mardon ko itney rangeen patloon pehney huwe nahi dekha hain, yeh kya bakwaas hain " lol

This is actually the normal european style! I've seen many Swedes in our city center walking with red/orange jeans...

especially now when it's near christmas.

A video of my brother with GREY-jeans ... he's the funniest bro on earth :D

http://youtu.be/btalTrHC__8

No excuses.

Engar Tehran/Iran nabodi bebini che khabare unja!

1000000 bar tangtar az baradare man miposhan... :no:

Midonam, my brother changed a lot after entering university to study chemical engineering.

He moved out of our house and started a new life, acting more ''Försvenskad'' ( like swedes)....

as long as he's not doing anything haram, I don't mind him following this style.

I hope it's just a phase, he'll grow out of it.

• Veteran Member

Moustaches are gay.

Your face is gay.

504-10-43c8c.jpg

Emiliano-Zapata-9540356-1-402.jpg

You can't step to this, HH.

Engar Tehran/Iran nabodi bebini che khabare unja!

1000000 bar tangtar az baradare man miposhan... :no:

Midonam, my brother changed a lot after entering university to study chemical engineering.

He moved out of our house and started a new life, acting more ''Försvenskad'' ( like swedes)....

as long as he's not doing anything haram, I don't mind him following this style.

I hope it's just a phase, he'll grow out of it.

midoonam oonjaha che tiphayi daran, etefaghan tu shahrestana ham haminjoori shode

vali khob... mokhalefam, lol

• Veteran Member

Shut your talking hole

When gays think you are gay, then you really must be.

From The Posthumous Career of Emiliano Zapata: Myth, Memory, and Mexico's Twentieth Century by Samuel Brunk, p 189:

Within Mexico's gay community, for example, it was rumoured that the macho Zapata had been a homosexual. The claim was undoubtably, for some, simply a way of ridiculing the machismo by suggesting it was a cover. There was, though, one piece of tenous evidence: Zapata's periodic employment by the reputedly gay hacienda owner Ignacio de la Torre y Mier, son in law of Porfirio Diaz.
Edited by Haydar Husayn
  • Veteran Member

The Prophet صلى الله عليه وآله said: No Muslim man has befitted from a benefit after Islam better than a Muslim wife who makes him happy when he looks at her, and obeys him when he commands her, and guards him then he is absent from her in herself and his property.

http://www.tashayyu....aries/chapter-9

Edited by Haydar Husayn
  • Veteran Member

When gays think you are gay, then you really must be.

From The Posthumous Career of Emiliano Zapata: Myth, Memory, and Mexico's Twentieth Century by Samuel Brunk, p 189:

Uhhhhh... gays think everyone is gay. So no.

Don't believe all that is written. Some orientalists accuse Hafez of being gay, but by doing so only prove their own gayness.

• Veteran Member

No they aren't. Although personally I don't like to have a moustache without a beard, but I wouldn't say it's gay if someone has a moustache and not a beard.

Well, it may not make you gay, but it's certainly not good.

2 – He said: The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآله said: Verily the Zoroastrians cut their beards and grew their mustaches, and verily we cut the mustaches and leave the beards (long). And it is the fitra.

3 – And in Ma`ani al-Akhbar from al-Husayn b. Ibrahim al-Mukattib from Muhammad b. Ja`far al-Asadi from Musa b. `Imran an-Nakh`i from his uncle al-Husayn b. Yazid from `Ali b. Ghurab from Ja`far b. Muhammad form his father from his grandfather عليه السلام. He said: The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآله said: Clip the mustaches (short) and leave the beards (long), and do not imitate the Zoroastrians.

http://www.*******.org/hadiths/tahara/personal-hygiene/chapter-67

• Basic Members

(salam)

I am thinking of what I should be posting on this thread based on thinking about thinking made for thinking and for people that think. It's funny of how many times I used the word thinking in that sentence, it just makes me think if I am really thinking, but I should probably stop thinking if I am thinking but I probably am not thinking, but i should be because I should be thinking about what to post in this thread about thinking, made for thinking and for people that do think.

Anyway, I am thinking of what I just wrote and if I should post it in this thread based on thinking, made for thinking and for people that think, but i don't think about alot of things so I shouldn't be posting on this thread made for thinking, and for people that think. I am thinking of what I should post next and which thread I should post in but I would answer that question later when I am finished thinking so then I could relax and not think, and when I am full of think energy I will start thinking on whether I should make this post about the topic of thinking longer so I could think, think, and think.

I think I used the words think and thinking over 20 times each. I'll think about thinking about counting them later.

(salam)

• Veteran Member

There is a key difference, douchetard: Sattar Khan fought for truth and justice. DUH.

Hmm. Lets see... Khalid ibn Walid fought for Islam against the kuffar. The mustachioed guy fought in some boring Persian revolution that nobody cares about.

• Veteran Member

Hmm. Lets see... Khalid ibn Walid fought for Islam against the kuffar. The mustachioed guy fought in some boring Persian revolution that nobody cares about.

Sattar Khan was not a munafiq. After the revolution, he refused to kowtow to the monarchy.

• Veteran Member

Sattar Khan was not a munafiq. After the revolution, he refused to kowtow to the monarchy.

Nobody cares what he was or wasn't. In the context of world military history, he doesn't come up to Khalid's ankles.

Edited by Haydar Husayn
  • Advanced Member

i bet you wear 'em too grey :shifty:

my mom was looking at a jack wills catalog that came in the mail, and she said, "main neh kabhi mardon ko itney rangeen patloon pehney huwe nahi dekha hain, yeh kya bakwaas hain " lol

I know, I agree with your mom!

And I dont wear those gay kapre, all my clothes are Black, Grey and White. :D

Which is awesomeness.

This is actually the normal european style! I've seen many Swedes in our city center walking with red/orange jeans...

especially now when it's near christmas.

What? Why in the world would Swedes do that?

Their manly viking genes seem to make a worrisome transition then :P

Edited by GreyMatter