Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Veteran Member

Thoughts:

If there were an antonym for suicide

We could all choose when to be born

I would have been born after that day

So I could not remember you

So my fingers would stop pointing

At all the things that aren't there

It is said when Imam al-Hassan (as) was passing away from the poison he had consumed, he was conversing with his brother al-Imam al-Hussein (as), in which he turned towards the Imam and said [along the lines of]:

"My brother, when my grandfather (saws) passed away, his head was in the lap of my father, and when our mother (SA) passed away, her head was in the lap of my father, and when my father passed away, his head was in my lap. And today, death will embrace me, and my head is in your lap. There is no day like your day O Aba Abd Allah! My head is in your lap now, but how about when you will be without help or support, and in whose lap will your head be?"

, a hospital is where u'll meet all sorta men ;)

When I'm on a date and reveal that I'm a med student ...

What I think is going to happen…

08ZR6.gif

What actually happens…

tumblr_mc1h8bZIsk1runz0jo1_250.giftumblr_mc1hey7dW11runz0jo1_250.gif

and he'll run away and never show his face again...

Actually, this happened to me recently.

Although It wasn't the guy's fault, his mother didn't agree to let him marry '' a-doctor-to-be''... so sad! I was really fond of him.

• Veteran Member

Thoughts: "A wise man once sat in the audience and cracked a joke. All laughed like crazy. After a moment he cracked the same joke again and a little less people laughed this time. He cracked the same joke again and again, when their was no laughter in the crowd, he smiled and said: "When you can't laugh on the same joke again and again, then why do you keep crying over the same issue over and over again."

• Advanced Member

tumblr_lvgb9x2uUm1qcajsio15_r1_1280.png

Thoughts:: mmm I need to buy a gift for my brother's birthday. What to get him? :squeez:

actually the grey jacket to the left looks quite good!!

I honestly don't know why everyone was hating on the grey jacket but I LOVE it!!! I would sooo make my future husband wear it lol but I like metro guys so maybe that's why :P it's an amazing jacket tho:) your brother has good taste mA lol

• Advanced Member

08ZR6.gif

What actually happens…

Although It wasn't the guy's fault, his mother didn't agree to let him marry '' a-doctor-to-be''... so sad! I was really fond of him.

May be because doctors can't resist to show off. I would advise all doctors to get a life, its just a profession, nothing to boast for.

• Advanced Member

Thoughts:

1. My cell phone is tooooo big for my hobbit hands. :squeez:
  2. People have started to call me "too informative in terms of my profession". :huh:
  3. How do I start acting my age???? -_-
  4. Games download on me cell, I can't put it down. The games are addictive. :!!!:

I sound like a total lunatic after all these random thoughts. B)

• Veteran Member

08ZR6.gif

What actually happens…

Date lagana haraam aur ghair sharii amal ha.lehaza iss se perhez karain.

• Veteran Member

This is akin to sacrilege--------Bollywood poetry from the devotee of Faiz------how would you face him on the day of non-judgement---

Faiz himself had said:

"Bol ke lab aazaad hain tere"

But it's not easy is it:

"Inkaar-o-iqraar ki iss kashmukash main

hum dono uss lafz ko

honton per le aane ki koshish main tarapte hain

jo azal se mere galay main atakta hai

jo hamesha se tere dil main khatakta hai"

But still, at the end of the day:

"Ab wohi harf-e-junoon sab ki zabaan thehri hai

Jo bhi chal nikli hai wo baat kahaan thehri hai

dast-e-sayyad bhi aajiz hai kaf-e-gulcheen bhi

bu-e-gul thehri na bulbl ki zabaan thehri hai"

:D

Edited by Marbles
  • Advanced Member

Endlesso trying to speak paki ---> midoni ke, Date ''halal'' lagana haram nehi :P sharii amal ast...

Honestly, I'm not doing anything haram!

My family is very open-minded and I always ask my parents for permission before going to a (matching date.)

Also the guy's family must be involved. This is how marriage works for ''rashida-mature'' woman in our community.

After the first date (if both parties agree) they may consider making the relationship official, ''doing 3agd and such stuff'' or just end it.

Oh thank you so much for your kind words <3.

other members on SC accused my brother of being gay!

Poor guy! he grew up among 4 older sisters, that's why he has an odd girly fashion style.

----- meet my bro! B)

DSC_0545.jpg

Sayonara!

It's not weird at all, I love it lol :D the only thing I would say is for him to be careful about wearing skinny jeans too much because I've heard they are bad for a man's health (not gonna go into detail here) but ahh I love his style :)

It's not weird at all, I love it lol :D the only thing I would say is for him to be careful about wearing skinny jeans too much because I've heard they are bad for a man's health (not gonna go into detail here) but ahh I love his style :)

Thanks sis, I'll definitely let him read your comment next time he visit me.

but, I think the size of his jeans is OK! it's my brother who's too skinny!

Sister, could you please tell me what 3agd means? I tried to use google to translate it. In Arabic it didn't come out as anything and in Urdu it came out as something . . . Well, I am sure that it's not what you meant.

Oh sorry for my bad arabic spelling.

I meant Aqd::

Written marriage contract (Aqd-Nikah) signed by the bride and the groom and witnesses by two adult and sane witnesses.

Oki doki, I'm off to study now.... wish me good luck! ma3a salame....