Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

wfh why am i restricted?I haven't harmed anyone here!

And what about all the mental torture you have put us through with your incessant babbling about that dude and his ignominious prostitutes? :cry:

Guest Maryam1

I feel like I have conquered the world today---Wallah Mum I love you so much---She said, "I am glad I have a daughter like you as my first child, if I had a son he might not have been so caring as you are. You love me as you are my mother. And you fulfill my tinest wishes. I love you my daughter".

:wub: :wub: *teary eyed*

Allah(SWT) I thank THEE for this. :wub:

:cry: so beautiful

Just came back from BJJ training. One Brother took me to this new place he started going too and at the end whilst me and him are standing at the back watching what's going on... They all turn to the corner of the room bow to this Brazillian Flag on the wall, turn and now to the Teacher and then once more bow to this random student... :/

I was like: 'Helllllll no! Ain't nobody got time for that!

But before that, whist we were rolling/grappling (whatever yo wanna call it :P ) everyone else had paired up and I grabbed a drink. When I came back, everyone had a partner except this girl and she gave the me the go ahead signal and I was like 'Nah... Sorry, too tired..' Looool

I ain't wrestling no non-Mahrams! :P hmm flying Armbar Takedown to non-Mahram... Don't think Sistani would approve. Better send his office an email just in case :P

looooooooooooooooool.

Btw is BJJ like MMA or something?

looooooooooooooooool.

Btw is BJJ like MMA or something?

Yeah Brazilian Ju-Jitsu is the ground work you see in MMA. All the submissions, locks, chokes and what not :P but Bro, they got some serious shirk business goin' on at the end of the sessions. My Ruku is for Allah (swt) not some stupid flag that probs cos like 5 cents to stitch together in some sweatshop in Bangladesh lol. The bowing is out of respect for the teacher I think, but why do they do it to the student... Dunno, some chaps are weird lol

My adviser of Studies who also happens to be the dean gave me leniency on exams due to personal problems but wallah i dont have any :mellow: .. I keep to extreemly to myself and never show any indication of ill-health, go to the gym every morning always keep clean.. but i have no idea what the hell is going on.. Should I just accept the leniency and relax or what :wacko:

My adviser of Studies who also happens to be the dean gave me leniency on exams due to personal problems but wallah i dont have any :mellow: .. I keep to extreemly to myself and never show any indication of ill-health, go to the gym every morning always keep clean.. but i have no idea what the hell is going on.. Should I just accept the leniency and relax or what :wacko:

Did you ask him why he gave it too u? Maybe he saw that picture of you with a pen in you're mouth and thought it was a cigar like I did and now thinks you u have a smoking problem lol Jk :P

Edited by Raafiki

Did you ask him why he gave it too u? Maybe he saw that picture of you with a pen in you're mouth and thought it was a cigar like I did and now thinks you u have a smoking problem lol Jk :P

loool I did he said he feels something is wrong and I am keeping it to myself.. ya3ni he said he sees pain in me and i was like :huh: and lol at the smoking thing :rolleyes: I hate smoking =/

loool I did he said he feels something is wrong and I am keeping it to myself.. ya3ni he said he sees pain in me and i was like :huh: and lol at the smoking thing :rolleyes: I hate smoking =/

Oh hmm that's really weird lol... Well I wouldn't take the leniency unless u need it for it grades lol but it in med school now so grades aren't important as long as you pass anyway right? That's how American med schools are.

I've never tried smoking but I do hate smoke and smokers, but I think ur the only Arab guy I know who doesn't like smoking :o lol

Oh hmm that's really weird lol... Well I wouldn't take the leniency unless u need it for it grades lol but it in med school now so grades aren't important as long as you pass anyway right? That's how American med schools are.

I've never tried smoking but I do hate smoke and smokers, but I think ur the only Arab guy I know who doesn't like smoking :o lol

Yeeh i guess so.. here it doesnt really matter either but studying well is important and the exams can sometimes reflect how much you actually know

lol my dad is extremely against smoking, i got it from him

Yeeh i guess so.. here it doesnt really matter either but studying well is important and the exams can sometimes reflect how much you actually know

lol my dad is extremely against smoking, i got it from him

Don't exams always show how much you really know?

Lol I like you dad, we need more Arabs with that view point

Don't exams always show how much you really know?

Lol I like you dad, we need more Arabs with that view point

lool for school.. all you needed to do is learn how to do the exam well then forget it all ^^

i am sure there are many others :)

Just came back from BJJ training. One Brother took me to this new place he started going too and at the end whilst me and him are standing at the back watching what's going on... They all turn to the corner of the room bow to this Brazillian Flag on the wall, turn and bow to the Teacher and then once more bow to this random student... :/

I was like: 'Helllllll no! Ain't nobody got time for that!

But before that, whilst we were rolling/grappling (whatever yo wanna call it :P ) everyone else had paired up and I grabbed a drink. When I came back, everyone had a partner except this girl and she gave the me the go ahead signal and I was like 'Nah... Sorry, too tired..' Looool

I ain't wrestling no non-Mahrams! :P hmm flying Armbar Takedown to non-Mahram... Don't think Sistani would approve. Better send his office an email just in case :P

The bow comes from the Japanese tradition of honor, still my bow is reserved for my Lord, not any sweaty dude thinking he is some next level Dojo :P

Watch UFC, it's fun :D

some people can be very rude.

I was sitting at a table reading, and sometimes when you hear or feel someone pass by, your first instinct may be to look up. So I did this, and there were these two african american guys looking straight at me, as I looked up. They then tell me : "What the f*** you lookin' at? " And I just put my head down again. :no:

Edited by jannahismygoal

Thanks for ur comment <3.

hehehe seriously, I was just joking with mom, because I know how she hates marriage talk...

btw couldn't you find a better name than Abo-Hesham ? lol *jebti min bab-el7ara lehon?*... ma bidiyah Usch!

what's wrong with Abo-Hashimoto? don't you know, he was a very famous medical scientist. They named Hashimoto's thyroiditisafter him.

But yeah I completely agree with u, you did the right thing by not choosing medical field. It's not an easy life, being forever trapped in the non-ending-exam life style and of course no social life outside of school.. :cry:

tumblr_m5em8tKDUN1r92y6po1_500.png

If I had known what it was going to be like, I would NEVER have chosen medicine as a career.

if its anything like the scrubs tv show, then you're in for a treat :P

Thanks for ur comment <3.

hehehe seriously, I was just joking with mom, because I know how she hates marriage talk...

btw couldn't you find a better name than Abo-Hesham ? lol *jebti min bab-el7ara lehon?*... ma bidiyah Usch!

what's wrong with Abo-Hashimoto? don't you know, he was a very famous medical scientist. They named Hashimoto's thyroiditisafter him.

But yeah I completely agree with u, you did the right thing by not choosing medical field. It's not an easy life, being forever trapped in the non-ending-exam life style and of course no social life outside of school.. :cry:

tumblr_m5em8tKDUN1r92y6po1_500.png

If I had known what it was going to be like, I would NEVER have chosen medicine as a career.

awwww! inshallah khair :) few people in my family did it, and now they are starting to have a bit of a normal life (after they hit 30 ;) )

my uncle's wife mashallah had 4 kids through it all and she's managing inshallah,, so u never know ;)

I was sitting at a table reading, and sometimes when you hear or feel someone pass by, your first instinct may be to look up. So I did this, and there were these two african american guys looking straight at me, as I looked up. They then tell me : "What the f*** you lookin' at? " And I just put my head down again. :no:

I KNOW I hate rude people, some Asian guy cut my way with his stupid car today IN PURPOSE coz I was in a learner car the idiot & couldn't do anything abt it :( I bet there's a special place in HELL for rude weirdos

thought: massage needed NOW

Aww I'm sorry :( Ugh I hate men being so disrespectful to people, and to women in particular. And to hijabi women in particular particular. :no:

if its anything like the scrubs tv show, then you're in for a treat :P

OMG please, don’t ever compare these fake medical tv series with the real medical life.

** scrubs! House! grey's anatomy!* whatever!* bull[Edited Out]…

The reality is unpleasant for the most part and not as fun as it's shown on tv.

What people think med school looks like:::

tumblr_lv6ejkPhvJ1qgj4zoo1_250.gif...tumblr_lv6ejkPhvJ1qgj4zoo2_250.gif...tumblr_lv6ejkPhvJ1qgj4zoo3_250.gif..

What it really looks like:

The funniest thing I’ve done in med school was during pediatrics clerkship.

I had a lot of fun playing around with sick children, here is a pic of me with a patient who was admitted to the nephrology ward.

Omid1.jpg

This 13 year old boy was diagnosed with *End Stage Renal Disease*.

Our resident told us:: if the kidney transplant is unsuccessful, this child would not live to reach 14 yr.

I'm afraid he died, because his poor family couldn't afford a kidney transplant.

Oh sorry I should not tell you this stuff, but u kind of aksed for it.

awwww! inshallah khair :) few people in my family did it, and now they are starting to have a bit of a normal life (after they hit 30 ;) )

my uncle's wife mashallah had 4 kids through it all and she's managing inshallah,, so u never know ;)

4 kids :!!!: ? wwooowww mashaallah 3layha...

My older sister (who's a doctor too) never got married.

*SOB* I don't wanne end up like her :(...

Edited by Ya Aba 3abdillah

You should have bashed his head in with your Louisville Slugger

w3.jpg