Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Thoughts inside my head while preparing for the Internship Exam:

--- What mamma thinks I'm doing ( Masha'Allah Endlesso) .

32495_all_007_10-studying.jpg

--- What I'm REALLY DOING

shhhhh-quiet-everyone-study-wallpaper.jpg

Ok let me explain::

- I was reviewing the endocrine disease section

- particulary the chapter about adrenal insufficiency,

- and I was trying to focus on understanding a case report about a patient with :: autoimmune polyglandular syndrome type II (PGA-II).

ehm ehm, If you don't get it, you don't Get It - skip that part!

anyway, I read that many syndrome & disease are associated with (PGA-II), such as ***** and ***** and ******.... that made me lose focus.

I had too many thoughts running through my head ** not medical thoughts thou**

In fact, the name of these ''syndrome/disease'' sounds very beautiful and exotic to me.

- Schmidt's syndrome

-- Hashimoto's thyroiditis

- Grave's disease

-- Addison's disease

- Carpenter's syndrome

Perhaps, I should name my future child after them.

After much thought and consideration, I've decided to name my child --- HASHIMOTO B)

YAAAY, everbody plz call me Um-Hashimoto from now and on....

Muhahahahaha :D

Edited by Endless-Emotion
  • Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Veteran Member

I actually feel bad for the dudes who snatched my cell phone. In exchange for such a terrible (and cheap) gadget they earned a good amount of hell fire. And also my wallet, which unlike most days, had cash in it :(.

• Veteran Member

OK so you correct my spelling on "youngin" but you spell Apollo, "Apalo." That's straight up hypocrisy.

If you want to know why the crowd in Moscow turned on Drago, refer to my 17-part tafseer lectures on Rocky IV.

Rocky IV was the worst kind of political propaganda, because it tried to do two things: (1) demonize everything the Russians did, even if they were perfectly normal things, and (2) give a message of "peace" and "understanding" and blah blah. Remember when Drago did that power clean in front of those reporters, and the camera cuts to his wife, who is reveling in some kind of perverse sense of pleasure? What is implied here is that she is wrong simply for wanting her husband to be successful. And surely enough, what happens that makes the Russian people -- as a collective whole -- redeem themselves? They stop supporting their guy (Drago) and threw their support behind the American (Rocky). And that's the ONLY way the Russians can reform themselves in this movie. If they were to continue supporting Drago, they would have been part of this evil plan to... win a boxing match against an American.

But that's besides the point. The point is Drago's invincibility. He doesn't need the crowd: that was well-established in Las Vegas.

Drago fights to wins. He wins for HIM. For HIM! Not for any fickle, traitor crowd.

And I'm sorry but it is impossible for Rocky to overcome his clear limitations. And don't act like he's some kind of arif who can transcend his physical limitations. Maybe if he had Miyagi training him you could say that, but no. Rocky sucks. Drago should have been able to murder him.

Moreover, Rocky got knocked down like 10 times during the match. Evidently the filmmakers never heard of a TKO.

Not only that Drago landed like 5000 punches on Rocky. If all the boxers boxed like Rocky their average life expectancy would be no more then 20 years of age. Rocky didn't have heart on his side he had the script writers.

• Veteran Member

Not only that Drago landed like 5000 punches on Rocky. If all the boxers boxed like Rocky their average life expectancy would be no more then 20 years of age. Rocky didn't have heart on his side he had the script writers.

I wish I could "like" this post a thousand times

AHSANT

Just saw a banner outside a Sunni hub

Qayamat tak ka Shabbir zinda hai

afsos Ye hai ke log zindo ka bhi matam karte hai.

(Shabbir is alive till the judgement day but its sad that people mourn for the one who is alive)

This is called the True love towards the ahlulbait a.s

Shia Sunni unity lol

• Veteran Member

If I'm reading Ziarat Ashura for 40 days from Ashura to Arbaeen, am I allowed to listen to it instead of reading it?

I asked this exact question to Sheikh jaffar ladak, and he said whatever helps you connect is fine. If recitation has less impact and you feel you want to listen and read english subtitles at same time, then alhamdulilah go ahead.

P.s. this is paraphrased as he gave a very good answer

So i would think it counts, as long as you do concentrate on it for however long it lasts.

Edited by Kamran-Syed
  • Veteran Member

Must.... finish.... reading Life of Pi.... before movie comes out

It's out and doing rather well.

(been reading the damn book on and off for like almost 2 years now)

I didn't know Life of Pi was that boring.

So how long d'you think you're gonna take to watch the full movie? It took me 3 weeks to finish The Hunger Games (the movie not the book) -_-

Edited by Marbles
  • Veteran Member

It's out and doing rather well.

It will be released in UK on the 20th

I didn't know Life of Pi was that boring.

So how long d'you think you're gonna take to watch the full movie? It took me 3 weeks to finish The Hunger Games (the movie not the book) -_-

Well I'm just stuck at the point where he is stranded on the boat (not surprisingly a mostly significant and substantial part of the storyline), and it does go on a bit, it's just one of those parts where you keep folding the corner of the page and putting it aside in the hope that you will eventually get past it..... I'm reading other books too of course, and I guess news that the movie has come out resparked my interest in the book, so I uncovered the dust and continued from where I left off. Pi on the boat with the tiger. :donno:

So yeah I gotta finish it soon, so I can be one of those annoying fellows, who says "Oh I've read the book" whenever discussion of the movie arises.

Edited by Propaganda_of_the_Deed
  • Advanced Member

Ahh what an amazing show. It just gets better and better. What season are you on?

I have one episode left to watch but I don't wanna watch it because there are no more episodes until the summer :(

Season 3 episode 4, i dont like the family part of it , just the part where they are making millions :)

• Advanced Member

found this on tumblr: The divorce rate among my socks is astonishing -_- lool

Thought: I can't wait till exams are over!

LOOL my socks keep divorcing and running away,, I keep buying more it's weird,, I bet they r under my bed somewhere

A heated conversation between Mom and Me..

Endlesso:: Mammitto, I'm done living this nightmare ''internship entrance exam, whatsever!''.

I’m going out to find me a spouse (abu hashimoto).

Mommy: and who’s Hashimoto?

Edlesso: My imaginary child.

Mommy (in shock): Ya rabbi, what you really need is to see a THERAPIST, and NO more talking about marriage until u finish the Internship.

Endlesso: NO NO MOOOM, you promised to give me your full support after the clerkship.

Why are u taking back your words?

It’s not fair, do you know how long the internship will last (18 months) and then comes the residency (4-6 years), and phD (Allah a3lam)…

at the end I’ll look like this:

tumblr_mdbeo85f6u1rad0pxo1_500.jpg

maybe, you want me to stay single forever? 0.0

Mommy: exactly, (khalas, base, kafi gir gir zayed)… GO STUDYYYYY!

Endlesso: **SOB SOB** bye bye Abu Hashimoto <3, wallahi I’m so sorry, we never got the chance to meet in this life.

But you’ll be forever in my heart.

Back to studying :mad: …

tumblr_lobnnk6NOF1qe7mauo1_500.gif

LOL this is hilarious,, inshallah u will finish ur internship and do AWESOME and meet Abo-Hesham (changed the name a bit lol)

I was gona take that medical field route once upon time, but then I was like, but I life more, so doing design wohoo ;)

thought: yoga and swimming is like the best thing EVER mashallah,, toes crossed I can keep it up :)

LOL this is hilarious,, inshallah u will finish ur internship and do AWESOME and meet Abo-Hesham (changed the name a bit lol)

I was gona take that medical field route once upon time, but then I was like, but I life more, so doing design wohoo ;)

Thanks for ur comment <3.

hehehe seriously, I was just joking with mom, because I know how she hates marriage talk...

btw couldn't you find a better name than Abo-Hesham ? lol *jebti min bab-el7ara lehon?*... ma bidiyah Usch!

what's wrong with Abo-Hashimoto? don't you know, he was a very famous medical scientist. They named Hashimoto's thyroiditisafter him.

But yeah I completely agree with u, you did the right thing by not choosing medical field. It's not an easy life, being forever trapped in the non-ending-exam life style and of course no social life outside of school.. :cry:

tumblr_m5em8tKDUN1r92y6po1_500.png

If I had known what it was going to be like, I would NEVER have chosen medicine as a career.

Edited by Endless-Emotion