Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

OMG What a bunch of shiachat morons!

Im the researcher i am not even from this community, nor do i live here. in fact i hate this community...

The girl from the south is the girl from the south from this community but lives on the southern section and she is southern bell-- supposedly she wears bells around her waiste like belly dancers.... wtF! She is arab as far as I am told! And, I m not arab or Muslim!

LOL

Quit fooling, if you actually were a community researcher, you would keep your case studies confidential.

Putting your findings on a public forum and naming the people in it is an offense and a breach of contract. Anyone with half a brain can tell you that :dry:

Girl from the South it is.

• Advanced Member

wonderful New track by Ali fadhil. powerful and emotional. Put the volume loud. YAAA HUSSAAAAIN

By the way, those who want to download it, please do not use the youtube to mp3 converters. The brothers who created this put a lot of effort, time and money into this. If you want to download it, you can do so by purchasing from this site: http://alifadhil.bandcamp.com/

Edited by ThE-Samz
  • Veteran Member

Thought: "People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.

Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come to share, grow or learn. They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it, it is real. But only for a season!

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life……"

• Veteran Member

Good morning and wa alaikum asalam ! The furst thing karman does when he wakes up is get on shiachat :wub:

No it's not lol, i happen to be in bed my browsing on my phone so I thought may aswell check SC! I'm just thinkin whether I should get up or not all right :no:

What's karman :(

what a shiachat robot! Of course I will be naming names and exposing evil groups and organizations in my work! There is no confidentiality issues, it's all open and public! I'm even going to talk about them soon in my public talks! Gawd! What a bunch of robots!

:D

can i ask, why are you conducting a research project on this ?