Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

This can't be right.

Make a thread in the technical subforum and ask what happened to your account. An admin should be able to sort this out for you.

I see two different accounts with the same name if I look up your profile. Links to both of them:

http://www.shiachat....hp?/user/92361-

http://www.shiachat....02065-ילדת-מלך/

Naa, I am not going to ask anyone about it---they would say it must be my fault-----first it said my password is incorrect when i got a new password, they send re-validation of email address and password and than every thing was back to zero-----i do not know what happened and my password was not wrong, it was my baba's name ---can i ever get it wrong---?

Always been a fan of Urdu-Farsi nohas like this one, this guy is a genius in the making!

Ae Alam Afrashteh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WCOBQVJcdE

For my Indo/Pak people with no YouTube here is the alternative :D

http://www.shiatv.net/view_video.php?viewkey=c71ca0c3e559870894dc

Edited by GreyMatter

o gee look its Ali Musaa or Marbles who are here to pick on my posts and probably deleting them :mad:

First of all, they are not admins or mods so they can't delete those posts.

Secondly, with all due respect, even if your story is true, you shouldn't be posting about it on this forum. Islam asks us to not publicise sins a lot because of the fear that those you tell may be tempted to do so and all I can see your posts doing is teaching a person how to create a "prostitute empire"!

So, I would humbly request the mods and admins to delete all her posts about this story and, if she does not change her ways, ban her from "Thoughts" or the forum itself.

First of all, they are not admins or mods so they can't delete those posts.

Secondly, with all due respect, even if your story is true, you shouldn't be posting about it on this forum. Islam asks us to not publicise sins a lot because of the fear that those you tell may be tempted to do so and all I can see your posts doing is teaching a person how to create a "prostitute empire"!

So, I would humbly request the mods and admins to delete all her posts about this story and, if she does not change her ways, ban her from "Thoughts" or the forum itself.

All in favour?

'I!'

The 'I's' have it

post-89173-0-09377200-1354269627.jpg

I bought my youngest sister this and left with no money for me. My mum is again angry with me that I am spoiling my siblings. In my defence, I told her that atleast they won't say that no-one fulfilled their wishes. Then *runs*.

Nexus 10, eh?

:cry: Madame Aah, I am also your small, little, tiny, teeny, brother from today! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Painting fills me with such peace and contentment <3 <3. In process:

177_3670.JPG

177_3670.JPG

That is a really wonderful painting!

post-89173-0-09377200-1354269627.jpg

I bought my youngest sister this and left with no money for me. My mum is again angry with me that I am spoiling my siblings. In my defence, I told her that atleast they won't say that no-one fulfilled their wishes. Then *runs*.

When my sis will inshallah graduate college, she'll spoil me so much and buy me so many things inshallah!! Those are the good points of being the baby in the family. I could never stand being the oldest :P

177_3670.JPG

mashallah that's really wonderful! :) inshallah u r getting lotsa sales this holiday season! :) xx

Who said Im a muslim? Get your facts right!

Im studying a community where this pimp and his prostitute live and SHOW OFF how they are pious Muslim (now that is sick) but really are not and no one in the community who know them say so about them!! Get it?

*sigh* people pretend and lie all the time,, whether they r muslims or whatever,, not really a surprise

Tomorrow is december..

I can't believe it,, seriously the past few months went by REAL fast, and I still have ZILLION things to do, man this year is just 2 much,, altho I am glad 2012 is close to OVER it was totally annoying def not as cool as 2010 lol

wth? what is all this filth take about prostitutes brothers and sisters?

Either my memory serves poorly, or there is something like irony here.

Thoughts: Not even the sky knows if it is going to rain today.

Last summer in Australia and the elements seem to be straining to make sure that I will not regret it. #sooohot

Dark and hot. So I cannot read outside and it still feels like pouring a pot of tea over my head would be an improvement.

Guest Inaya

Either my memory serves poorly, or there is something like irony here.

There was actually a member complaining about socalled 'prostitutes and their pimp'...

Yes.. it's a sad world we live in.

There was actually a member complaining about socalled 'prostitutes and their pimp'...

Yes.. it's a sad world we live in.

No. ^_^ I know Maimuma. :rolleyes:

I remember a thread about mu'tah with prostitutes on the presumption that they are "kitabi" women because they live in a Western country. Again, unless my memory serves me poorly, repeat: there was something like irony in the quoted poster's complaint.

Edited by Servidor

"Alas, alas. O disloyal conspirers! Is there any excuse, which is not between you and your passions? Do you want to do to me what you did to my father earlier? No, by Allah, no, because these wounds have not yet healed.

It was only yesterday when my father, along with his household (‘a), was martyred. I am unable to forget the calamity of missing the Holy Prophet (s) and the calamity of losing my father and his children. His pain is in my mouth and its bitterness is choking me. His wrath is tightening my chest."

Imam Zainul Abideen (as)

177_3670.JPG

Wow, this painting reminds me of the natural paints Africans have been using from centuries, do you happen to know what they are called?

Those paints highlight the traditional African culture, and have been very successful in integrating those paints into today's modern arts

Nexus 10, eh?

:cry: Madame Aah, I am also your small, little, tiny, teeny, brother from today! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Nopes it is Wintouch something. :D

Oky dokey teeny tiny brother. :D

When my sis will inshallah graduate college, she'll spoil me so much and buy me so many things inshallah!! Those are the good points of being the baby in the family. I could never stand being the oldest :P

Good for you little sister

Naa, I am not going to ask anyone about it---they would say it must be my fault-----first it said my password is incorrect when i got a new password, they send re-validation of email address and password and than every thing was back to zero-----i do not know what happened and my password was not wrong, it was my baba's name ---can i ever get it wrong---?

It has all the smell of a glitch, definitely not your fault. Right now you have two accounts and both are displaying. The old one which has all your stats and then the new one from which you are posting. You see if they had reset your account there wouldn't two different accounts.

Please make a thread in the technical/support forum. I'd have asked you to PM an admin but seeing you are a "basic member" it's not possible till you reach a minimum of 50 posts.

Listen to me!!

It has all the smell of a glitch, definitely not your fault. Right now you have two accounts and both are displaying. The old one which has all your stats and then the new one from which you are posting. You see if they had reset your account there wouldn't two different accounts.

Please make a thread in the technical/support forum. I'd have asked you to PM an admin but seeing you are a "basic member" it's not possible till you reach a minimum of 50 posts.

Listen to me!!

Everyone would get rude on me, or ask me techno questions, which will make me look like a pumpkin-headed neanderthal-- :cry:

why do not you ask an admin , on my behalf, as a favour to me----please,

Everyone would get rude on me, or ask me techno questions,

They dare not!

which will make me look like a pumpkin-headed neanderthal-- :cry:

Loool nooooo.

why do not you ask an admin , on my behalf, as a favour to me----please,

Done.

Will get back to you when I hear from them.

*Liked*

I have my quota of positive posts ended---i.e., ended without my having used it --- :angel:

^^ LOL :D

Thought: This paint job is giving me a severe headache. Feeling like a drug addict. Whoops I don't even know what a drug addict feels like. :sick:

The Holy Prophet said: “O’ Ali! Gabriel wished to become a human being for seven reasons, which are:

1. Congregational prayer.

2. Companionship with scholars.

3. Establishing peace between two persons.

4. Honouring the orphans.

5. Visiting the sick.

6. Attending a funeral procession.

7. Giving of water to Pilgrims.

Then, be desirous of these things.”