Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

@ Maimuna,

With all due respect Sis, can you please stop? I hate to see my Sisters speak such nonsense especially when backbiting is involved. I pray Allah (swt) improves your situation, if you need help there are people more than willing to help you in private but please, you don't need to put all of this information on SC.

I hope I havn't offended you or come off harsh

Oh dear....the situation has gotten to the point where I wish men in white lab coats would come, inject syringes in your arm, and drag you away from SC.

seriously, isn't that weird though? You brag, show off and defend a person saying s/he is all that (knowing fully well they are not all that), but then one day Allah proves you wrong and demeans you through/for the same person you stood up! Why would Allah demean you this way to others (those whom you hate, in this case the girl from the South he hates)? If you are all right and righteous and pious and just, shouldn't Allah always stand up and prove you right?

@ Maimuna,

With all due respect Sis, can you please stop? I hate to see my Sisters speak such nonsense especially when backbiting is involved. I pray Allah (swt) improves your situation, if you need help there are people more than willing to help you in private but please, you don't need to put all of this information on SC.

I hope I havn't offended you or come off harsh

Who are the people am I talking about? Do you know? Where do they come from? What are their names? How do they look like?

Edited by maimuna

LOL. Gee, you are a lot of help!

Well, Allah exposed her (and him as well) because he (and his prostitute) is an arrogant human being! I mean, he had known his prostitute is an arrogant, evil person but tried to hide this and instead elevated his prostitute and demeaned the girl from the South.

So, what he did back then is that he intentionally hid the truth (i.e., the bad things) about his prostitute and instead of being humble or having humility or keeping his mouth shut when the girl from the South said things about his prostitute (which all now have been proven), he insulted and hurt and compared the girl from the South with his prostitute. He was very mean to the girl from the South. In other words, he was arrogant!

Allah doesn't like arrogance!

But, there is more situation like this that are coming his way... coz he did not tell his prostitute the truth yet... community leaders told me what his prostitute did and said when they were out of town... so I know he has not yet told the truth to his prostitute...

i am curious now to know the reason behind your obsession with that story, it should have no relation to you by one inch innit?

are you involved in that triangle ? attached to the boy in any way?

we can help you get over it sis, also we can help you know the reason why Allah exposed him to you, maybe you do belong to bad community after all where exposing others is virtue?

do you know that when you know about a wrong ding of a muslim but keep it secret ,Allah in the day of judgemnt will hide your bad deeds from being exposed to the world and vice versa?

every act (its intention,excution, aftermath) has its own karma, do you think that your 2 angels are not documenting this already in your books? didnt you wonder what angel is now documenting this, the one on teh right or the one on the left?

didnt you know that in the day of judgemnt , your body parts will speak against you or with you depending on how you used them?

but lets put all this boring talk aside and lets back to the story, what's the secret behind your attachemnt to it ? maybe something we didnt catch?

why is it entertaining story to be told and heard in your opinion?

i am curious now to know the reason behind your obsession with that story, it should have no relation to you by one inch innit?

are you involved in that triangle ? attached to the boy in any way?

we can help you get over it sis, also we can help you know the reason why Allah exposed him to you, maybe you do belong to bad community after all where exposing others is virtue?

do you know that when you know about a wrong ding of a muslim but keep it secret ,Allah in the day of judgemnt will hide your bad deeds from being exposed to the world and vice versa?

every act (its intention,excution, aftermath) has its own karma, do you think that your 2 angels are not documenting this already in your books? didnt you wonder what angel is now documenting this, the one on teh right or the one on the left?

didnt you know that in the day of judgemnt , your body parts will speak against you or with you depending on how you used them?

but lets put all this boring talk aside and lets back to the story, what's the secret behind your attachemnt to it ? maybe something we didnt catch?

why is it entertaining story to be told and heard in your opinion?

I am not from this community.

But, do you know the people and community I am talking about? Who are they? Perhaps you know them, their names, where they live and how they look like? Do you care to share that information with us so we know for sure whom you say I am exposing?

Edited by maimuna

I am not from this community, I am researching the community and learning things about the community and its people... all of this will be published soon in scientific journal... lol

But, do you know the people and community I am talking about? Who are they? Perhaps you know them, their names, where they live and how they look like? Do you care to share that information with us so we know for sure whom you say I am exposing?

can you tell us a summary of your study? objectives and goals?

scientific!

do you have any idea how people who are reading your posts are viewing you as? or it dosnt matter to you how people look at you?

I don't see any people but shia chat robots! Are you real human beings? Am I a real human being?

ok enough.. i have school now... :lol: :lol: :mad:

Edited by maimuna

Who are the people am I talking about? Do you know? Where do they come from? What are their names? How do they look like?

Not personally but a few observations indicated that they are Faresh, the devil worshiper and his crazy band of prostitutes from the South who are ugly that have you on the run, however, the twist in this plot springs to life through the unsuspected yet constant reference to Gods Justice and it's role in saving the protagonist, Miss Maimuna, whilst simultaneously exposing the hypocracy and evil of Faresh and his prostitutes.

I think I summarised the whole story line

Awwwww, you'd be the best Sis!!!

My present this Christmas from my younger brother will be 'Merry Christmas... Muslim!' And the good old 'I thought Muslims don't celebrate Christmas?'

'We don't...'

'Then what are you doing?'

'Opening presents...'

'But you just said you don't celebrate Christmas.'

'It's merely a coincidence that someone has wrapped up gifts for me to open on the same day as you.' Mwuahahah :P

AWWW!!! Thank you brother. That is sweet.

LOL :D

Not personally but a few observations indicated that they are Faresh, the devil worshiper and his crazy band of prostitutes from the South who are ugly that have you on the run, however, the twist in this plot springs to life through the unsuspected yet constant reference to Gods Justice and it's role in saving the protagonist, Miss Maimuna, whilst simultaneously exposing the hypocracy and evil of Faresh and his prostitutes.

I think I summarised the whole story line

Absolutely, wrong! 100%-ly incorrect!

I am talking about a pimp and his prostitutes that he lives with in some place (not in South).

And, he taunted and hurt a girl from the South!

I am the researcher who is researching the pimp's community.

You should get the facts before typing.

wth

can we stop talking about filthy topics ?

real talk

you muslimahs like to act ooo oo arr my hijab i am such a hijabi ooor, utter i smell so nice and pure

then you come and talk about this

Who said Im a muslim? Get your facts right!

Im studying a community where this pimp and his prostitute live and SHOW OFF how they are pious Muslim (now that is sick) but really are not and no one in the community who know them say so about them!! Get it?

Who said Im a muslim? Get your facts right!

Im studying a community where this pimp and his prostitute live and SHOW OFF how they are pious Muslim (now that is sick) but really are not and no one in the community who know them say so about them!! Get it?

oh

What happened to my account---? :cry:

back to point zero--- :cry: :cry: :cry:

This can't be right.

Make a thread in the technical subforum and ask what happened to your account. An admin should be able to sort this out for you.

I see two different accounts with the same name if I look up your profile. Links to both of them:

http://www.shiachat....hp?/user/92361-

http://www.shiachat....02065-ילדת-מלך/

Edited by Marbles