Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

I know that Nazar Al-Qatari also recites farsi and arabic poems togethere. Does anyone have any videos?

Asalamu Alaikum sister Fatima,, yeah he has some latmiya in farsi and arabic so its mix. i found one, its arabic first and then farsi, his latmiyas are very beautiful mashallah

Go to sleep YSIF :(

Asalamu Alaikum sister, there are duas if you cant sleep, if you want i can send you the link :)

Exams in a week. Feel.dead.already.

Asalamu Alaikum brained May Allah(swt) make you exams easy for you inshallah, you;ll pass bro, stay calm and cool

• Advanced Member

Asalamu Alaikum sister, there are duas if you cant sleep, if you want i can send you the link :)

Asalamu Alaikum brained May Allah(swt) make you exams easy for you inshallah, you;ll pass bro, stay calm and cool

W.S. Sure sister. Please do send me the links.

Edited by Your sister in faith

• Advanced Member

Fire walking...? Are you serious?

I wonder which Imam did this...

I use to think it really is a miracle that people dont get burned while walking on fire and burning coals.

Then I saw these half-naked North Canadians on the Discovery Channel partying it up while walking on burning coals and fire, this is a ritual they do while drinking and partying. (Weird I know)

Makes me wonder, if it really is a miracle, then why even these party-morons are able to walk on fire, scar free? :huh:

Like here Oprah Winfrey does it:

Edited by GreyMatter

i had a dream last night that these two dudes were trying to commit suicide by jumping out their apt. window so i called the cops, but the 911 dispatch lady kept trying to have a conversation with me instead. it came to the point where the dudes had landed on the floor, gotten up, and were standing in the pathway of a bus. i told the dispatch this, and she said, "yeahhh.... we're not sending anyone around anytime soon..."

:donno:

• Advanced Member

Oh-MY-GAWD.

Great.

Please keep us updated.

And that's just a perfect bed time story with lots of morals loaded onto it.

You got that??? I was like A, B, C, D, E ........................:D. Wow just wow. :D

لووووول

You seriously read it :lol:

btw, I love the new way I'm writing lol. Chaotic Muslem has inspired me mwhaha

Nice Inaya

• Advanced Member

biddah lol

^^^Allah is all knowing he know beforehand what's gonna happen in uture why he didn't said to any prophet to put a hadees warning abot it and opposing it.

That has got to be the most bizarre thing I have read on this site... No comment.

That has got to be the most bizarre thing I have read on this site... No comment.

biddah lol

^^^Allah is all knowing he know beforehand what's gonna happen in uture why he didn't said to any prophet to put a hadees warning abot it and opposing it.

“And make not your own hands contribute to your destruction; but do good; for Allah loves those who do good.” (Quran, 2:195)

“Nor kill or destroy yourselves: for verily Allah has been to you Most Merciful!” (Quran, 4:29)

• Advanced Member

biddah lol

Exactly bro.

We must have a tradition or a narrative about the fire walking. If a tradition doesn't exist, it means we should refrain from doing it right?