Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

The lectures on Almanar TV (6pm UK time) are the BEST this muharam esp the ones done by Sayed Hassan, they are relevant, educational & inspiring,, May Allah protect him and enhance his knowledge ya rab :)

• Veteran Member

The Holy Prophet (S) says: “Do not break ties with your relatives even if they break them with you.”

Abdullah Ibn Sinan says that I pleaded to Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.), “I have a cousin, I do Silet ar-Rahm (kindness) towards him and do not wish to break ties with him. But he wants to break ties with me. (Master!) I want to maintain relations but he wishes to sever them. Due to this behaviour of his I am also inclined to cut off ties with him. Can you permit me to do so?”

Imam (a.s.) replied:

“(Remember) If you behave kindly with this relative of yours inspite of his Qat’a ar-Rahm (then it is possible that one day this will affect him and he too will begin to fulfill his obligations). In this way the Mercy of Allah shall be upon both of you. But if you break ties with this cousin of yours then neither of you shall be eligible for the Mercy of Allah.”

(al-Kafi)

http://www.al-islam...._sins_complete/

Islam is hard sometimes.

Edited by Haydar Husayn
  • Veteran Member

Thoughts: I miss the old Scottish man who lived on the main street and used to call me "Sparrow". Because I always wore a dark jumper, no shoes and walked like I was about to take off.

And. :dry: Woman not happy with me because I did not empty out the vacuum cleaner. Something I did not know how to do and was never asked to.

-------------

Me: :mellow:

Woman: Bananas ! :donno:

Me: It must be hard to be so unkind to people.

-------------

Edited by Servidor
  • Advanced Member
How can I motivate myself to make a boring paper that I should have finished 3 weeks ago? These moments really make me want to quit everything -_____________-"

man tell me about it,, I am losing every lil motivation I ever had to finish this degree,, I REALLY need Christmas break to recharge,,