Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

:( :( :(

I feel absolutely dead today. Had to drag myself out of the bed. Such a long day ahead. :(

Allah(SWT) give me the strength to face what lays ahead.

I know that feeling reallllllllllllllllllllly well. :(

(((((((hugs)))))))) May Allah (swt) keep you safe in His care. Ameen.

Guest Maryam1
We're not, trust me

yes they are special exciting and loving people and better Muslims than some of the actual Muslims that are born muslim, i read your story and made a comment if you read it, subhanallah it was so beautiful

Having seen many reverts, they are awesome. They are not special one bit though; but they are very fascinating to me indeed.

i agree bro, they are very indeed, they have beautiful akhalaq

thought: we had a few sunni sisters and brothers at our majalis azadari Aba Abdullah El-Husain (as) and they joined our matam ( like the hashem sisters) and they were very sincere mashallah. showing respect. i saw one indian guy standing infront of our mosque i dont know why, but when we walked in the gate he started walking then he vanished :-/

Edited by Maryam1
  • Advanced Member

I haven't yet started bashing on her! I am bashing on her pimp! Gawd, people! Don't you read! :D

Really? I havnt noticed, my constration level goes down hell when I read boring, moaing and low life stuff.

You should watch your mouth,you aint on the street to say pimp in arabic. You sound pathitic, so am not going to waste my time.

And I suggest you dont give the hype talk either, its muharram and I would like to avoid arguments.

M3sallama

• Veteran Member

What a bunch of arrogant people on here! And, no, I shall not stop posting! If you don't like it, don't read!

Do something useful in this Muharram than wasting time reading other people's posts and ganging up on them!

"Arrogance is belittling to admit the truth and considering people inferior."

"No one with the slightest particle of arrogance in his heart will enter Paradise.”

geez!

Having seen your attitude towards your fellow SCers I have come to think that there's much more to the story of that dude fahesh and his ignoble prostitutes than you have let us in on.

• Veteran Member

...There is an attractive little mole above the left lower lip and one on the left cheek as well...

Should be above the left upper lip. Maybe that is why the ingrate did not want it. :dry:

Maimuna, you seem nice and I am sorry for your troubles of late. If you were in Australia I might even help you. But - do not back-sass Naz. :angry:

Thoughts: "I bet you know it like the back of your hand."

But I do not know the back of my hand that well. :huh: