Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

Guest Maryam1

i was at the majalis Aba Abdullah El-husain (as) the time of salat isha had came, and we all prepared ourselves for prayers standing in rows, one lady sitting next to me didnt have a turbah so i gave one of my turbah because i had an extra one, so i said you can have my turbah, and she said no no dear its fine. later on i realized she was either a hanafi or sunni,she was really nice and in the ladies section for matam we sit around a circle and do matam hiting our chest or legs lightly (like the hashem sisters)and the lady was just staring at everyone. i wonder what was going through her mind during our matam and azadari.:-/

• Advanced Member

i was at the majalis Aba Abdullah El-husain (as) the time of salat isha had came, and we all prepared ourselves for prayers standing in rows, one lady sitting next to me didnt have a turbah so i gave one of my turbah because i had an extra one, so i said you can have my turbah, and she said no no dear its fine. later on i realized she was either a hanafi or sunni,she was really nice and in the ladies section for matam we sit around a circle and do matam hiting our chest or legs lightly (like the hashem sisters)and the lady was just staring at everyone. i wonder what was going through her mind during our matam and azadari.:-/

lol Hanafi is just one of the 4 School's of Thought in Sunni Islam. Most probably she was a but freaked out haha

• Advanced Member
Can anyone tell me what Musaa'ib or Masaa'ib is? I saw a poster where they said there would be 11 nights of lectures with Hamza Sodagar including Latmiyyat & Masaa'ib. But I got no idea what Masaa'ib is? Can anyone tell me?

ãÕÇÆÈ ¿ ãÕÇíÈ means Misfortunes or sad stories or tragedies,, they just mean they;ll say stories about the Imam that makes u cry

That feeling when someone is telling you loads of sad stuff about their life, and you don't know what to answer.. *siiigh*

just be like awww,, Allah helps us :)

i saw an old lady today kick a cat cause it wouldn't move out of her way, i felt so bad, poor cat ran as fast as she could, quite a fat cat too :-(

aww maybe that cat was pregnant, reminded me of that woman who went to hell because of a cat she mistreated in the prophet time

but I kinda get who that old lady felt coz sometimes animals r TOO annoying esp pigeons every time I see them I want to take em and GRILL them and have a BBQ party lool

thought: It's such a shame that people in the west still don't have enough english majalis meh

Guest Maryam1
lol Hanafi is just one of the 4 School's of Thought in Sunni Islam. Most probably she was a but freaked out haha

my bad, yeah probably she was, but our matam wasnt that bad, it was like the hashem sisters if you who they are.just hiting our chest lightly. and some of the ladies was morning and crying under there scarf :Hijabi:

ãÕÇÆÈ ¿ ãÕÇíÈ aww maybe that cat was pregnant, reminded me of that woman who went to hell because of a cat she mistreated in the prophet time but I kinda get who that old lady felt coz sometimes animals r TOO annoying esp pigeons every time I see them I want to take em and GRILL them and have a BBQ party lool thought: It's such a shame that people in the west still don't have enough english majalis meh

nah she wasnt pregnant she was just too fat and she eats a lot, and she couldnt ran fast because she was fat, later on i went and patted the cat :-)

and yeah i agree, its so sad seeing no english lectures.but we should try training the young ones and the youth to give lectures.

• Veteran Member

i urge the lord who created that man to kindly answer - with all due respect- why he chooses to create in us an innate attraction to beauty, yet make some exceed and others fall short?

this is to me, cruelty, but God knows what i do not know.

You know, some people have real problems. :dry: Like how to keep people's prostitutes away from them. :angel:

Tell you what. We will trade faces. I do not think much of mine but others do apparently.

It is that colour of white that comes from it's first months in this world having been in winter - all white, sky and ground alike. The eyes are hazel and they flash when you look at someone and go bright in sunlight. They are said to go darker if you are sad or angry. The eyelashes are annoyingly attractive for a man's face, long and naturally curled somehow. The lower lip is bigger than the upper lip, and the upper one is somewhat pointed. This is quite prized in Russia and Ukraine. There is an attractive little mole above the left lower lip and one on the left cheek as well. The teeth are a late-for-school-obsessive kind of white.

It is slightly used. There is a scar through the left eyebrow. The nose is permanently wrecked. It does not look any different, but if a child pulls it too hard it bleeds and Spring is difficult because the sinuses are all messed up. From the punching you see. The forehead is inordinately wrinkled for the few years I have been alive, from a hard life and having been often angry in my youth; I like to think it is a little because I am thoughtful as well.

You want it?

Thoughts: Why must people walk like they do not want to get to places?

And - cats have been fighting lately. Outdoor cat [from next door] and Zofia.

-------------

Outdoor cat: By the ancient laws of combat, on my challenge,

we are met at this verandah to settle for good and all who holds sway over the presbytery yard.

Us natives: born rightwise! Or the foreign hordes defiling it.

Zofia: By the ancient laws of combat, I accept the challenge of the so-called natives.

You plague my people at every turn, every window and screen-door,

but from this day forward you shall plague us no more.

For let it be known,

that the paw that tries to strike us off from this presbytery shall be swiftly bitten off.

Outdoor cat: May the God Who saves the queen guide my paw against your Roman popery!

[our nearest neighbors are Anglicans]

Zofia: Paratvs esto mori! [be prepared to die].

-------------

Then I break it up and close the front door. :rolleyes:

• Advanced Member

I hate to see you in tears! :cry: Don't worry sis, keep the faith, Insha'Allah whatever the problem is it's only temporary, meanwhile you have me as an ally...Insha'Allah, I'll pray for your well-being.

Thank you sister Peace. This means so much much to me. Honestly. :)

• Advanced Member
I'm the happiest person right now since I learned that demon-worshipper fahesh lives with a real prostitute and not with an honorable-respected-pious woman! He was trying to make the world believe otherwise! But, God stepped in and now exposing everything through the actions and words of his prostitutes and reputable community members who know him and his prostitutes! This is called Allah's justice! Allah always exposes deceivers (read satan followers) sooner or later! I am trying to make sure the deceitful dude fahesh lives the rest of his life with his ignoble prostitutes! I am trying to keep these lowly and disgusting creatures away from me but these satanic people keep harassing me! It's like they feel their lives are meaningless unless and until they can harass me and get my attention! Get it?

I don't know whats going on in your life and what isn't but I know that it isn't right to expose other people and their sins. You are calling people 'prostitutes' and exposing someone called Fahesh...do you think thats right? Don't you think you're actually backbiting too?

...Allahu alam.

• Advanced Member

How do you know I have scooped to their low level? Do you know me in real life? Have you seen me acting and harming people in the real world the way these people have acted and harmed people? Have you talked to the real world community where these people and I live? Has any real life people you know said anything about this? Who told you from the real world that I also behave like these satanic people?

These people have backbit and harmed me and others! In fact they do this daily to many people in their community! Can you send me the evidence how my venting virtually about what these people have done to me is harming them or anyone? If you can prove this, then you can say I have stooped to their level!

Again, what is your evidence? Or does your evidence for a real life situation come from reading virtual shiachat posts written for anonymous robotic people?

You are judging a situation and people based on what you read on virtual shiachat and also throwing accusation on people whom you have never met or known in your life.

I haven't accused you of anything so calm down. I was simply giving you advice, like it or lump it.

• Advanced Member

a new english latmiyya recited by brother Hadi gubbanchi and written by poet Nouri sardar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6g3BumnPxI

Every Moment,

For your Servant,

Is like a Dream!

It's an Honour,

For You Master,

That tears would stream.

That tears would stream.

• Advanced Member

its so beautiful, thanks for sharing, where is the brother from?

my pleasure, i think its beautiful too. The brother is from north london, England. This is one of the tracks from his first album which is being released this muharram.

Guest Maryam1
my pleasure, i think its beautiful too. The brother is from north london, England. This is one of the tracks from his first album which is being released this muharram.

Mashallah, May Allah(swt) reward both brothers for there efforts, are there any more latmiyas from him?