Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

Guest Maryam1
Physics test today, would appreciate your duas :)

May Allah(swt) make your physics test easy today. you'll pass it inshallah

Thought: im really enjoying listening and watching to sayed mostafa qazwini lectures, overall i love the qazwini family, does anyone know where he is lecturing this year for muharram?

Guest Maryam1

one day inshallah, i want to travel around the world and experience how different people around the world commemorate muharram and ashura and be present in there majalises. first place would be next to my master of youth Aba Abdullah El-Hussain (as) the lands of karbala

• Advanced Member

indeed. without you guys, i'd just go mentally depressed.

seeing humanity strengthens my belief in a creator, for a wide variety of grounded reasons.

I think most people would loss their mind, break things and feel scared,to be alone in a huge world.

In that very moment you will need someone, even the enemy would trun into your friend because you need someone with you.

And that how adam and hawa survived they had eachother.

End of story...

• Veteran Member

apparently no one likes the ugly fat wife of fahesh! she has a bad reputation and supposedly an arrogant and stupid person! and he and his prostitutes tried to make me look bad back biting on me! but God sided with me! LOVE GOD!

And all of that is part of my data!

Are you still stuck with the prostitutes? God you need to stop doing whatever is that you're doing and get out of it.

• Advanced Member

why the crying eyes, add some mint , oh and use some stevia sweetener if you can get that

get twinings tea , tastes good

TWININGS_Green_Tea___Mint.jpg?1345198528

Thank you CM. You are always there for me at the times of peril :wub:

I will do as advised. Me cry cz the tea I drink is tasteless.

• Advanced Member

i know him, he is really good mashallah, is he an arab or a convert? which centre

He isn't Arabic (as far as I know) he may even be a revert... Not too sure.

It's at the Imam Hussain Islamic Centre in Sydney.

Here are the lectures from the first 3 nights:

Night 1:

Night 2:

Night 3:

Enjoy :D

• Veteran Member

Thoughts: Recently a former case-worker and now good friend said that she thought I was [an] attractive [young man]. Perhaps a cruel jest. I replied that then I ought to scar my face to prevent any others from forming like sentiments. Yesterday - I found a Roman youth who really did this. Actually, this was before Etruria had gained Roman citizenship, but Valerius Maximus thought so highly of it he included it anyway.

excellentis in ea regione [Etruria] pvlchritvdinis advlescens nomine Spvrinna cvm mira specie conplvrivm feminarvm inlvstrivm sollicitaret ocvlos ideoqve viris ac parentibvs earvm se svspectvm esse sentiret oris decorem vvlneribvs confvdit deformitatemqve sanctitatis svae fidem qvam formam inritamentvm alienae libidinis esse malvit.

There was a young man of exceeding attractive appearance whose name was Spurrina. When his extraordinary form attracted the eyes of many illustrious women and he felt himself to be suspected by their husbands and parents - he disfigured his beautiful face with wounds and he preferred to be ugly [deformitatem] and have people trust his integrity rather than have his form incite lust in others.

Even before He had come this young man carried out Christ's hard commandment that if your hand scandalize you or your foot, cut it off or if your eye scandalize you, pluck it out - for it is better to enter into life maimed, into Life Eternal lame, with one eye to enter into the Kingdom of God than to go whole to hell into inextinguishable fire. And I know of only one man more who has carried it out so literally. Origen. Who to teach women the Christian religion without being held in suspicion - castrated himself.

Hic viri svnt. Here are men.

Guest Maryam1
He isn't Arabic (as far as I know) he may even be a revert... Not too sure. It's at the Imam Hussain Islamic Centre in Sydney. Here are the lectures from the first 3 nights Night 1 Enjoy :D

is it your first time attending a muharram program, sorry i was suppose to say revert instead of convert, thanks for sharing the videos, ill watch them later on inshallah. and Masaa'ib means Tribulations i searched it on google :D

Edited by Maryam1
  • Advanced Member

is it your first time attending a muharram program, sorry i was suppose to say revert instead of convert, thanks for sharing the videos, ill watch them later on inshallah. and Masaa'ib means Tribulations i searched it on google :D

LOL yeh... We didn't I think of that :/

Yeh, will be first time. The brother I'm going with wants to go up by train, the only problem is... Allah knows what time we would get home by and my parents may not be too keen on the idea of me catching the train home at such hours from Sydney as it will take us roughly 2 hours to get there and another 2 hours back lol

Thoughts: Recently a former case-worker and now good friend said that she thought I was [an] attractive [young man]. Perhaps a cruel jest. I replied that then I ought to scar my face to prevent any others from forming like sentiments. Yesterday - I found a Roman youth who really did this. Actually, this was before Etruria had gained Roman citizenship, but Valerius Maximus thought so highly of it he included it anyway.

excellentis in ea regione [Etruria] pvlchritvdinis advlescens nomine Spvrinna cvm mira specie conplvrivm feminarvm inlvstrivm sollicitaret ocvlos ideoqve viris ac parentibvs earvm se svspectvm esse sentiret oris decorem vvlneribvs confvdit deformitatemqve sanctitatis svae fidem qvam formam inritamentvm alienae libidinis esse malvit.

There was a young man of exceeding attractive appearance whose name was Spurrina. When his extraordinary form attracted the eyes of many illustrious women and he felt himself to be suspected by their husbands and parents - he disfigured his beautiful face with wounds and he preferred to be ugly [deformitatem] and have people trust his integrity rather than have his form incite lust in others.

Even before He had come this young man carried out Christ's hard commandment that if your hand scandalize you or your foot, cut it off or if your eye scandalize you, pluck it out - for it is better to enter into life maimed, into Life Eternal lame, with one eye to enter into the Kingdom of God than to go whole to hell into inextinguishable fire. And I know of only one man more who has carried it out so literally. Origen. Who to teach women the Christian religion without being held in suspicion - castrated himself.

Hic viri svnt. Here are men.

i urge the lord who created that man to kindly answer - with all due respect- why he chooses to create in us an innate attraction to beauty, yet make some exceed and others fall short?

this is to me, cruelty, but God knows what i do not know.

• Advanced Member

Ahh you're so lucky mashAllah I would love to go to one of his lectures.

Anywho, I'm pretty sure he's not a revert. He's half Iranian, half American (whatever that means).

Ahh, I see. Fair enough. Thanks for that :)

Guest Maryam1
lool why does his race matter=p if that's a good mix, what's a bad mix=p sorry to be so pedantic

it doesn't matter, i was just saying lol, i dont care where people are from or what race they are, we are all equal in the eyes of Allah (swt) and in the end we go back to him, but there are some who care what race you are :-/