Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

I am wondering: will we have a better global economy next year?

Kinda iffy, don't you think?

If the Obama administration is not able to increase the tax quota for the filthy rich, we will have a recession from January.

So it is not like we will have a better one next year; it is either the global economy will be in the flames, or will just be bad :donno:

• Veteran Member

It's Ukrainian :dry:

Come@me.bro

^_^ Shut up little girl.

Thoughts: I do like bus-rides. Country bus-rides. Not like the city, where everyone behaves like they are alone or look like they are playing cards. Countryside bus-rides. Love the conversation. I do not say a word.

http://www.duas.org/...itorsofAzaa.pdf

They

all clearly indicated their lack of faith. As an example, it has been narrated of Umar bin Saad that he said: They say there is a God, there is a Day of Judgment, and there is punishment. If that is true I will repent after killing Husayn. If it is false, I will have acquired the world and received the governorship of Rayy. Notice how all this shows their lack of faith.

Edited by AlAbd AlThaleel
  • Advanced Member

This south asian seamstress named kami verbally attacked me today, when i did absolutely nothing to her or her organization :cry:

And, she has all the inaccurate information, too. :cry: but trying to take 'credit' for things they actually have not done for us. Makes me so sad how some of these people live their lives. :( And one of their staff was harassing my mother again, asking her questions about me! So I had to remove my mother from that woman.

People are so mean :cry:

Did you fight back?

394532792_cat_punching_funny_picture_xlarge.jpeg

zindagi mein kabhi nahi koyi urdu majlis milegi jis mein koi actual fazail ho, instead of imam ali ki taarifein. insaan kuch seekta hi nahi hain :dry:

Let me guess what you just said.. My whole life I have never gained something from urdu majlis, instead of learning more about Imam Ali (as). There is no humanity?

LOL am I close? If not, translate it innit.

My thoughts, I want to do what Christopher McCandless did..

Let me guess what you just said.. My whole life I have never gained something from urdu majlis, instead of learning more about Imam Ali (as). There is no humanity?

LOL am I close? If not, translate it innit.

My thoughts, I want to do what Christopher McCandless did..

LOL YOU ARE SO PRO, MAN!

veeery very close. i said that i will never in my life attend an urdu majlis that has an actual fazail (idk how to translate that, isnt it an arabic word? :donno: ) instead of imam ali's praises. "insaan kuch seekta hi nahi hain" is in third person. it means "a person never learns anything."

you are learning the pakistani way of life, im so proud of you :wub:

LOL YOU ARE SO PRO, MAN!

veeery very close. i said that i will never in my life attend an urdu majlis that has an actual fazail (idk how to translate that, isnt it an arabic word? :donno: ) instead of imam ali's praises. "insaan kuch seekta hi nahi hain" is in third person. it means "a person never learns anything."

you are learning the pakistani way of life, im so proud of you :wub:

lool man, I need to step up :P But I don't understand though, isn't fadhael a good thing? Why would you not attend a majlis that will benefit you? Or are you saying that it is almost impossible to go to such a majlis lol

lool man, I need to step up :P But I don't understand though, isn't fadhael a good thing? Why would you not attend a majlis that will benefit you? Or are you saying that it is almost impossible to go to such a majlis lol

lol yeah, i meant the latter, because it just doesnt happen, man. you're supposed to learn something worthwhile, man. all we ever learn is how to diss non-shias -_-