Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

no we are not

laughing-lion.jpg

I can't wait to witness the massive feeling of humiliation and failure that the december 21st 2012 crew will be feeling next month on debember 22nd LOL....I wonder what the new end of the world date will be. I can remember it being 1990, 1999, 2000, and a few other dates I can't recall right off hand.

Do not want "it " to happen on Dec.21----it's my father's birthday on dec.22-( my gorgeous Cap )--want to celebrate it with him---

Insha'Allah! May Allah swt grant us life to have a chance to enjoy the joyful moments ahead of us, and witness the reappearance of Imam Al Mahdi ÚÌøá Çááøå ÝÑÌå ÇáÔÑíÝ.

I can't magine how it's like if you find out your death is near, and you realise all the things you have or haven't done in your life..

• Advanced Member

Insha'Allah! May Allah swt grant us life to have a chance to enjoy the joyful moments ahead of us, and witness the reappearance of Imam Al Mahdi ÚÌøá Çááøå ÝÑÌå ÇáÔÑíÝ.

I can't magine how it's like if you find out your death is near, and you realise all the things you have or haven't done in your life..

end itself ?----torn between two dimensions of time and desire----split into the abysmal wish to make it rush forward, to claim you in a whirlwind way; and the aching longing to make it forget you, turn away, go to somewhere else, anywhere but to you ---

• Veteran Member

going into the chatroom now is like heading into a dark alleyway: you dont know who you'll see there. :dry:

Just like it used to be in the olden days before this fancy "Who is in the chatroom" list came along.

It was so much spontaneous back then *cries for olden days*

• Advanced Member

How much work can a single person do---Counseling, Research, Marketing, External Affairs, Teaching, Admissions, Meetings(Internal and External) etc etc-----Sometimes I feel like a robot----Work and home, work and home----Kill me please.

• Veteran Member

How much work can a single person do---Counseling, Research, Marketing, External Affairs, Teaching, Admissions, Meetings(Internal and External) etc etc-----Sometimes I feel like a robot----Work and home, work and home----Kill me please.

give me your address.

and how do u want it?

quick and easy?

slow and painful?

• Advanced Member

how much work can a single person do???

Allah gave us so much strength and stamina, we can't fully know and appreciate. Just when it feels like we are gonna drop dead, another task comes storming and we swim through it, . .though feeling like a robot.