Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Veteran Member

Iqbal’s one day revisit to Pakistan concludes, maestro departs with the comment, “Well, atleast ‘Nigah-e-Musalman ko talwar kar de’ wasn’t a total waste.”

Edited by Brained
  • Advanced Member

No idea why the layout of ShiaChat on my phone was completely different..for a minute I thought SC had another new layout lol.

Ok, so lovely Schatters, PLEASE like my cousins daughters picture on this instagram (number 88) > @mraiem1 (search it up without using the @ sign)

It's for a competition and today is the LAST day...many thanks in advance!! :)

Edited by DoubleAgent4
  • Advanced Member

it's finally weekend,, it's so sad that my days r *just* flying by,, I have so much to do EH,, one day all of this will pay off and I can go on a tropical island with a halal pina colada ehhhh

• Advanced Member

How did you guess :o

I remember some of your posts from awhile back, and had a fog of memory of you having something to do with medicine. that an the students on my team have their exams next week, so i just took a stab in the dark.

what module are you doing now, general med by any chance?

• Advanced Member

They make the lie, believe the lie yet the truth is different but they hide behind the lie. Just because your brian believed it ,it doesnt mean its right.....

People round here have alot of throughts, haha hence why were on page 500, wondere close your eyes and then open it well reach to 1000 in no time lol.

• Advanced Member

my freestyle friend giving live performance in his school.

418363_509582679058185_2037056385_n.jpg

look at children's face :)

I just saw something like it in town was in a hurry so I couldn't snap a pic

People round here have alot of throughts, haha hence why were on page 500, wondere close your eyes and then open it well reach to 1000 in no time lol.

heheh that will be nice to see ;)

thought:

some anti fur people were standing outside Burberry today,, reminded me of that episode when somebody threw Katchap at Samantha's white fur coat lol