Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

He has the most amazing voice! Do you know any videos where he recites Qur'an or dua's?

Thanks brother

Some of his latmiyaat,

Dua al Jawshan,

As for Qur'an, I couldn't find any videos of just recitation, but I'm sure he recites in his lectures, so inshaAllah you can find recitations of different Suwar like that :).

• Veteran Member

Thoughts: Feels like - a thunderstorm after six days of drought weather.

As wet as a naked tree alone on a mountaintop.

-------------

Me: Looks like it is going to rain everyday, everyday it does not.

Woman: Yes, just need to pray harder M.

[i nod knowingly]

-------------

I was not praying for rain.

Go home.

That afternoon - rains like the sky has declared war on the earth.

The townspeople think I am something like an amulet because before I came there was a drought for six years, and since I have been here the river has not been dry once. "You can stay as long as you like M.!"

If they could see what I have done.

Edited by Servidor
Guest {Ya_Qamar_Bani_Hashim}

(bismillah)

(wasalam)

On this auspicious and divine occasion of Eid-e-Mubahila I extend my Heartiest and Happy Greetings to all the muslimens and momineens around the world. :-)

May Allah(swt) hasten our beloved Imam Saheb Asr Re-appearance and may Allah(swt) help us be among his army and soldiers inshallah

Fi Aman Allah

Jumaah Mubarakk :-)

• Advanced Member

Thoughts and an incident: How I like tortoises!

I saw one this morning in our yard. I went out to pay him a greeting, and he fled into his shell. He would not come out. And there were ants everywhere. These are his enemies. I saw a dead tortoise just the other day who had walked across a red ant's nest. I resolved to not let this happen to him because of me. Besides, even if he began to move there are cats and dogs and cruel children and eagles. So I said to him - "This day my legs shall be your legs. I have slowed you down - I shall speed you up."

I carried him several kilometres to the river. Ants do not like water because too many of them drown [that is why you see them come inside before rain] and tortoises are fastest in water because they can swim. I placed him on the bank. Still - he stayed still. I waited. I wanted to see him into the water because otherwise there are serpents [tiger snakes love water; I know they eat frogs and I think they can eat tortoises] and birds [some can crack his shell open]. I would not know if I had succeeded; if he was safe.

I went to the bridge above to look over the rail and wait [he feared me even now]. Waited. Still he would not move. What ought I to do? To pray. Before I had even finished he was into the water like a stallion out of the gates!

This tortoise taught me many things. I was going to name it after a girl I know who it reminded me of [but it was a boy]. You know this kind of person. If the waters are troubled a little, they go into their shell even though it shall not protect them and no one is trying to hurt them. And those who would hurt them, like a tortoise with ants - the shell cannot protect them from them. And even worse they seem only to go into it for those who never would hurt them.

I named him Nicetas [from the Greek word to conquer] to honor his courage. :rolleyes:

Nice story, dude. But sometimes people go into their shell because they have been hurt and it does protect them as long as they are careful! But seriously, some people need to keep their prostitutes away from me!

• Advanced Member

What on earth are you talking about?

There is this south asian dude, who is deceptive, ugly, and liar and hangs out with prostitutes that harassed me, and he is sending them to a program where I will be to harass me again. :( He is supposed to keep his prostitutes away from me, that's what he promised.

Edited by maimuna
  • Veteran Member

There is this south asian dude, who is deceptive, ugly, and liar and hangs out with prostitutes that harassed me, and he is sending them to a program where I will be to harass me again. :( He is supposed to keep his prostitutes away from me, that's the agreement he and I had.

0.o srsly?

why would you make agreement with such person?

• Advanced Member

0.o srsly?

why would you make agreement with such person?

what agreement are you talking about? I am talking about that he said his prostitutes would not harass me and that he would keep them away from me. After what he as done, this is the least he can do for me!

Edited by maimuna
  • Veteran Member

what agreement are you talking about? I am talking about that he said his prostitutes would not harass me and that he would keep them away from me. After what he as done, this is the least he can do for me!

With the greatest of respect.

We can't help from here bro.