Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Veteran Member

Coming back from el hajj today :( normal life come at me BROO

gosh I'm screwed. 3 coursework deadlines, forgotten what the coursework was. Je suis absolutely screwed.

Time to la3na my way through life.

(salam) Hajji

May your pilgrimage be accepted, Insha'Allah.

WELCOME BACK to the ziyarah of rain bro :)

And yeah I have to meet you sometime soon, shake the hand of a Hajji and feed your beast of a belly.

• Veteran Member

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Do you know how hurtful it is for me, that I'm 2 hours away from Sayyida Zaynab, and it has been 4 years I have been in this forsaken country and I haven't visited her once? That if those b@st@rds destroy her shrine or take over the country, I won't be able to visit her until God knows when. It pains me deeply.

For now we visit her neice, Imam Hussain's daughter, Sayyida Kawla in B3lbeck.

Ya sayyida Zaynab rohee feedakee.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

Your avatar is Zahra from "Children of Heaven"!!!

Best. avatar. ever.

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Do you know how hurtful it is for me, that I'm 2 hours away from Sayyida Zaynab, and it has been 4 years I have been in this forsaken country and I haven't visited her once? That if those b@st@rds destroy her shrine or take over the country, I won't be able to visit her until God knows when. It pains me deeply.

For now we visit her neice, Imam Hussain's daughter, Sayyida Kawla in B3lbeck.

Ya sayyida Zaynab rohee feedakee.

Ws

Sis inshallah your wish will fullfil soon.

• Veteran Member

Thoughts: That feeling when an assessment for study you do for pretence sake comes back, and an English teacher extols your work to the skies.

And yet it is that I could so easily get into literature or journalism at any university on this island that most makes me not want to do it. It is so easy to me.

I do not like the kind of men who make their decisions as to what they will do turn upon which is easiest. Conversely I admire immensely men that decide to do things because they are hard.

It is a greater thing to learn to be good than to just be good.

Edited by Servidor

"Eid al-Ghadeer (tomorrow) has many recommended acts that should be performed on this holy day. One of which is fasting, which has been narrated to be a kaffara (expiation) for the sins of 60 years, and is equal to fasting for an eternity and is equal to (in reward I'd assume) 100 Hajjs and Umrahs (Sacred Pilgrimages)." - See Mafatih for Source

More recommended acts can be found here:

http://duas.org/ghadir.htm

• Veteran Member

sooo cuteee!! she kinda reminds me of olivia from the cosby show

tumblr_lyjnzphiRx1qlw12eo1_500.png

Olivia was a scab!

They only brought her in the show because Rudy became older and uncute. That was a very uncool move, just throwing out Rudy like a used tissue...

RudyHuxtable.jpg

Edited by baradar_jackson
  • Veteran Member

Your avatar is Zahra from "Children of Heaven"!!!

Best. avatar. ever.

I love her and her brother Ali. I love the movie. And even though I don't want any more kids, if God does want us to have a daughter, Insh'Allah she will be pure-hearted and loveable like Zahra. Colors of Heaven, I weep everytime I see that movie. Insh'Allah when my boys get older, those will be the movies I will pass down to them. Majid Majidi, God bless him and give him a long life to make more movies.

Hot^2 Thank you bro/sis. Insh'Allah soon.

• Veteran Member

Weekends are supposed to be off, that is pretty universal.

Thus, I envy all you guys who actually do get the weekend off, after a killer week :mad:

Are you a refrigerator or what? Working 24/7, 7 days a week!?

• Advanced Member

Are you a refrigerator or what? Working 24/7, 7 days a week!?

Basically yes -_-

These guys work on bridges, highways 24/7, and send me there as well.

Thought: If I do not get a good job within a year in my field, I go uni again in September for 2 more years!

• Veteran Member

"Indeed, the seal of the lmams from among us is al-Qa'im al-Mehdi. He, indeed, is the one who shall come out so that the creed may prevail. He, indeed, is the one who shall seek revenge against the oppressor. He, indeed, is the one who conquers the forts and demolishes them. He, indeed, is the one who subdues every tribe from among the people of polytheism and the one to guide it.

He is the one who shall seek redress for all friends of Allah. He is the one who supports the religion of Allah. He ever derives (his knowledge) from a very deep ocean. He shall identify each man of distinction by his distinction and every man of ignorance by his ignorance. He shall be the choicest of Allah's beings and the chosen one. He is the heir of all (branches of) knowledge, the one who encompasses every perception. He conveys on behalf of his Lord, the Exalted and the Sublime, who points out His miracles. He is the wise, the one endowed with wisdom, the one upon whom (Divine) authority is vested."