Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

Feel like killing someone.....

I cant stand it when you rely on someone you trust alot and they let you down.......

I mean if you did that should I expect anything better from strangers.....

Cant trust no one these days, they all run after what pleases them......

Yeh haidernyc people just ask about how you are when they need you but when you need them all these stuiped exuses come up.....

Seriously questioning my friendship with some people..........

• Advanced Member

Feel like killing someone.....

I cant stand it when you rely on someone you trust alot and they let you down.......

I mean if you did that should I expect anything better from strangers.....

Cant trust no one these days, they all run after what pleases them......

Yeh haidernyc people just ask about how you are when they need you but when you need them all these stuiped exuses come up.....

Seriously questioning my friendship with some people..........

depending on friends or family doesn't work unless it's ur mom, but everyone will let you down unless u pay them and even then u need 2 back up plans,, meh

thought: can't wait to try this new desert takeaway! what a BRILL idea! hope it tastes good

Guest {Ya_Qamar_Bani_Hashim}

(salam)

We send our congratulations to our twelfth Imam, Imam Muhammed Al-Mahdi (as),and to all Momin and mominaat on the Birth anniversary of our 10th Beloved Imam Ali An-Naqi (A.S)

:)

Hater

original, too :rolleyes:

And here are all the information and amazing pictures from Hurricane Sandy.

http://www.reddit.com/r/sandy/

In other thoughts, Manhattan actually looks like Gotham City, due to the stormy conditions

1YdCE.jpg

ny is gotham :shifty:

ana batman :Hijabi:

• Advanced Member

depending on friends or family doesn't work unless it's ur mom, but everyone will let you down unless u pay them and even then u need 2 back up plans,, meh

thought: can't wait to try this new desert takeaway! what a BRILL idea! hope it tastes good

Na I think I give some people more value then their worth.

Lool hows the dessert ? I want stweberry ice cream lool

• Advanced Member

omg i know this dude name fahesh who has been copying and imitating this other dude name shahesh since I compared him (fahesh) with (Shahesh). And his (fahesh) wife doesn't know this-- that he copies shahesh to impress me!

don't you hate people who imitate others, thinking no one knows them copying others?

I have no respect for people like that coz they lack originality and sincerity to admit that they are indeed copying others and doing so because someone else influenced them!

Edited by maimuna
  • Advanced Member

Na I think I give some people more value then their worth.

Lool hows the dessert ? I want stweberry ice cream lool

it was really good heheh! wallah best idea ever to have cake's cookies takeaway! how come I never thought of it hehehe

Coming back from el hajj today :( normal life come at me BROO

gosh I'm screwed. 3 coursework deadlines, forgotten what the coursework was. Je suis absolutely screwed.

Time to la3na my way through life.

congrats haji! :)

thought: uni vs. bzns oh my!

• Advanced Member

Coming back from el hajj today :( normal life come at me BROO

gosh I'm screwed. 3 coursework deadlines, forgotten what the coursework was. Je suis absolutely screwed.

Time to la3na my way through life.

congratz haji, and forget about cw, you're coming out to link with us simpletons and honour us with your presence.