Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

there was not a single muslim absent in any of my classes today,

Everyone was there !! lol.

in comparison to the jewish holiday...whenever there is one ..ALL jewish are absent .

i remember a teacher of mine said once that if we had more muslim teachers, whod take off for eid, we'd get our holidays off, because if 500 teachers or so are absent, they cant all have subs for their classes. iA we'll be able to get eid and ashura off in the future :)

eid mubarak y'all!

• Veteran Member

I was sad coz the time was coming (Eid) when people were going to make me eat meat beryani, and so they did all day today!

:(

Why don't south asians make fish beryani for Eid? :(

That's all? Ok, I thought you had a serious problem! Well, make your own fish biryani! :P

• Advanced Member

Really funny but poor squirrel though, who got his head stuck :P

Hahahah im sitting at the libary and saw this picture, u can imagine the silence and me suddently start to laugh :D

Thoughts: Exam on Tuesday, i have written almost 200 pages with notes and these last days i had to memorize it until monday :( I didnt celebrate Eid because of this exam, and my family couldnt come to the city im living in for visiting me because my dad is a bit ill. I couldnt visit them either because then i wouldnt be able to study! But i think it will go well, inshAllah.

Edited by Noura_Shi'a
  • Advanced Member

i remember a teacher of mine said once that if we had more muslim teachers, whod take off for eid, we'd get our holidays off, because if 500 teachers or so are absent, they cant all have subs for their classes. iA we'll be able to get eid and ashura off in the future :)

eid mubarak y'all!

When I used to go school half the students and loads of teachers were Muslim so we were allowed an authorised day off!

I was sad coz the time was coming (Eid) when people were going to make me eat meat beryani, and so they did all day today!

:(

Why don't south asians make fish beryani for Eid? :(

Fish > Meat

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I gotta make a public and formal apology to Khadim uz Zahra, I was clearly in the wrong so I will happily accept that you were right. Whilst we're at it I might as well announce my insanity..so all Shiachatters, take heed!! I am indeed craaaaaazy :) :)

p.s hope you guys had/have a wonderful Eid!

Edited by Hawraa29
  • Veteran Member

When I used to go school half the students and loads of teachers were Muslim so we were allowed an authorised day off!

Fish > Meat

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I gotta make a public and formal apology to Khadim uz Zahra, I was clearly in the wrong so I will happily accept that you were right. Whilst we're at it I might as well announce my insanity..so all Shiachatters, take heed!! I am indeed craaaaaazy :) :)

p.s hope you guys had/have a wonderful Eid!

Never again shall you rise against a man!

Inna lillahe wa Inna ilayhe raajeoon

http://www.mid-day.com/news/2012/aug/050812-Rooftop-travel-lands-four-in-hospital.htm

A Shia teen name Mohammed Abbas departed today on this special day of eid, he got a electric shock on the train and has been hospitalized from the month of ramzan , refer to the above news link for more info please recite sure fateha for him and pray for his family.

Guest ahlulbayti

guys, i dont think im prepared to die yet, or be homeless. sounds stupid, but a hurricane is predicted to rip through here, please just recite a quite surah/dua/prayer of some sort for the sake of all the people here! :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl:

although, having haleem as my last meal is pretty nice, alhamdulillah...

OMG :o

where do you live?

inshallah khair i will make a big special dua after each salat......

i like haleem its nice :)

• Advanced Member

OMG :o

where do you live?

inshallah khair i will make a big special dua after each salat......

i like haleem its nice :)

I am probably an 8 hours drive up north of her, and we will be getting 50mm in rain on Monday atleast.

These guys down south then will really be hit hard by the hurricane!

• Advanced Member

guys, i dont think im prepared to die yet, or be homeless. sounds stupid, but a hurricane is predicted to rip through here, please just recite a quite surah/dua/prayer of some sort for the sake of all the people here! :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl:

although, having haleem as my last meal is pretty nice, alhamdulillah...

Hurricane in the Basket...... May Allah be with u. Our prayers wd u. iA everything will be fine.

Feeling really unmotivated to do any work and sleeping way too much this past semester... I need to pass everything so I can go to UNI the next... any tips?

Brother this UNMOTIVATION is killer of morale and consistency, SLEEPING is the symptom of this heck. Be in chat wd those whom u think to be inspirational. C ur inspiring seniors. That helps.

• Advanced Member

Fish > Meat

This reminded me of some Christian lady who congratulated me for Eid and asked me so what do vegetarians eat on this Eid! >>like WTH LOL

Feeling really unmotivated to do any work and sleeping way too much this past semester... I need to pass everything so I can go to UNI the next... any tips?

meh me 2! I just want this year to be over! I have so much work I might as well go live on a planet with NO people

thought: I need to break into the gulf market! :yaali:

another thought: to jahnam with AutoCAD I'll call it an EARLY night :shaytan: