Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Advanced Member

I wish they do! Haj is REALLY REALLY AMAZING wallah best thing ever, doing ziarah is also good, but Haj is wajib and some ppl keep postponing haj to go on Ziarah, like HELLO if u have money to travel HAJ should be ur 1st choice strange ppl

I know so many people who have burned their life savings on Ziayarah after Ziyarah every year, but never went to Hajj.

I know Ziyarah is amazing and all, but Hajj is the ultimate pilgrimage blessed by Allah himself.

Apparently every step towards Imam Hussein's (as) grave = a Hajj; I get that as justification, how sad really!

Doing Umrah on the last 10 days of Ramadan and Hajj is the ultimate milestone for me. And should be for everyone.

yh agree with you peeps. They have the money but choose to go ziyarah instead. Its very good to go ziyarah, but if you havent been to hajj and you have the money to go then it becomes wajib i think.

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Veteran Member

I wish shias would give more emphasis to hajj rather than ziyarah.

That's one thing that always stood out to me when I was sunni, it's as if Al Haramain is eclipsed in importance and relevance when compared to Najaf and Karbala. That's the impression that many give anyway.

• Veteran Member

how do you do that? :donno:

A. Delve deep into the problem, think for ways of troubleshooting it.

B. If it works, feel awesome.

C. If it doesn't work, admire yourself for your bravery.

D. Feel awesome because you're brave.

E. Ignore the problem. Works most of the times.

Honestly, the best thing I do to feel good is downplay my problems and concentrate on the positives. I know that is difficult, but if you can't fix it, ignore it.

• Advanced Member

i have been to umrah and i have been to ziarat (apart from Iraq), and i would say i liked hajj better, even though i went there at a younger age. I wish shias would give more emphasis to hajj rather than ziyarah.

How can Ziyarah even compare to Hajj?

It's a shame you say that people place more emphasis on Ziyarah than Hajj :(

• Advanced Member

tumblr_lqt9qwDbEG1qkhn6n.gif

preeeaaach bruvva

Dunknoe sistaaaa

That's one thing that always stood out to me when I was sunni, it's as if Al Haramain is eclipsed in importance and relevance when compared to Najaf and Karbala. That's the impression that many give anyway.

How can Ziyarah even compare to Hajj?

It's a shame you say that people place more emphasis on Ziyarah than Hajj :(

Yh, its the impression i get and am sure many other shias get. Insha'Allah that changes.

• Advanced Member

On this historical and auspicious day 18th of Zee al-Hijjah on the divine orders of Allah Almighty ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì,

the Holy Prophet of Islam (S.A.W.) after the "Farewell Hajj" at Ghadir Khumm near Makkah Mukarramah formally declared Imam Ali (A.S.) as "The Immediate Imam and Caliph of the Muslims after the Holy Prophet of Islam (S.A.W.)."

On this Sacred Day of Eid i-Ghadir we extend our Joyful Greetings and Good Wishes to the 1800 Millions Muslims in the world.

Isnt there like 1.5 Billion of us? :P

• Advanced Member

^ I have yet to meet these shias who place Ziyarah above Hajj...I have never met one like this in my whole life.

I mostly found it in Pakistani families,, like the majority I talked to preferred zaiarah :no:

thought: wohoooooooooooooo!! it's Eid! can I see SALWAT! :yaali: (pbuh)

^ I have yet to meet these shias who place Ziyarah above Hajj...I have never met one like this in my whole life.

If you know Urdu then I will give you a link of majlis comparing hajj and ziyarat

1 haj = 1 haj sawaab

1 Karbala = minimum 70 hajj sawaab

Eid Mubarak to all of ya guys. Enjoy.

Apni eid to Kal hai Na?

Guest ahlulbayti

Wow! I guess there are those people who take joy at other peoples sadness, depression, and misery. Remind of the two-faced arrogant people I know. Keep up the good work!

Bro chill out and calm down, i was trying to make you become happy, i guess it didnt work :no: , my bad SORRY bro,

and thank you for your comment :(

Wow! I guess there are those people who take joy at other peoples sadness, depression, and misery. Remind of the two-faced arrogant people I know. Keep up the good work!

There was no need for any of those assumptions, accusations and slanders. You clearly misunderstood the point of her post.

Fi aman Allah

• Advanced Member

ÓáÇã Úáíßã æ ßá ÚÇã æ ÇäÊã ÈÎíÑ Çä ÔÇÁ Çááå...Çááå íÑÒßßã ÎíÑ ÇáÏäíÇ æ ÎíÑ ÇáÂÎÑÉ æ ÍÔÑäÇ æÇíÇßã ãÚ ÍÈíÈå æÂáå ÇáØÇåÑíä....Çä ÔÇÁ Çááå ÊäÚÇÏ Úáíßã¡ æÇáÓáÇã.

I really gotta learn Arabic... Missing out on too much :(

After my exams inshaaaaa'Allah! :D