Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

Beautiful latmiyya, could someone please translate it or give a brief one of what is being said. i would really appreciate it.

Also, the bahraini latom style is so nice. passionate and coordination.

• Veteran Member

net adiction is not getting better with the self ban from SC nor by being angry cause good friend left SC , nor by restricting the hours of the net

work is not helping , not as busy as it should plus it provides good internet and i dont have problem using my laptop there , i wish one will object on me using my laptop and sends incidental report

what should i do ? gift my laptop ?

• Veteran Member

net adiction is not getting better with the self ban from SC nor by being angry cause good friend left SC , nor by restricting the hours of the net

work is not helping , not as busy as it should plus it provides good internet and i dont have problem using my laptop there , i wish one will object on me using my laptop and sends incidental report

what should i do ? gift my laptop ?

own your laptop don't let it own you

I went to the mosque last night for iftar and the woman sitting behind me "accidentally" spilled water in my plate of rice and then dropped a jug of fanta on my head and she didn't even apologise :mad:

reminds me of the time some girl dumped a bowl of raita on my head :dry:

WHY does this stupid thing keep making me unfollow it? ive pressed the "follow this topic" button at least 10 times since the updates, jesus :dry:

100 rakats done woooooo! alhamdulillah.

Aww so cute when you're mad :wub:

Why would you wanna follow it? If you follow this topic, you will not get notifications if someone quotes your post :P

Impressive stuff!

Thankies! :D

Back from I-Rack!

Welcome back ^_^