Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

I don't know if many people here are fans of ghostbusters? But i've just seen that they are making a new one, not only without Bill Murrey, but they will 'be handing it over to a new generation'

I thought Rocky 6 wasn't good, but after indiana jones 4 and now the looks of this one, I guess it wasn't so bad.

What's next, back to the future 4 with mj. Fox playing the role in spite of his condition?

Thoughts: Back from Iran. What a beautiful place. It was a real honour to visit Imam Reza (as), Fatima Masoomah (as) and Masjid Jamkaran. It was also a privilege to pray 10 rows behind Rahbar - what a boss!

You are back?! :D I didn't even know....

lol sorta

Thoughts: Back from Iran. What a beautiful place. It was a real honour to visit Imam Reza (as), Fatima Masoomah (as) and Masjid Jamkaran. It was also a privilege to pray 10 rows behind Rahbar - what a boss!

mashallah! may Allah accept your ziarah! hope u had an awesome time! share some pix soon! I REALLY miss Iran :cry:

thought: dates pie is SO GOOD! I didn't even think it would be YUM

'Love is a losing game' is a lie. The objects of love die, get lost, disappear one way or another. Youre left with the story of the love without anything to hang it on and think all is lost, but the love is still there, still flowing, ready to be directed. It only becomes painful when you try to plug it.