Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

WOOOOOOOOOW this topic is still going!! :!!!:

it's been a while since i'vebeen on SC

I feel proud to be on its first page B)

i'm thinking about my science project right now

Edited by 14infallibles

hhhmmm, I'm always suspicious of someone who wants power, I just put my name foreward to save us the trouble of an election :angel: but like I said, ill be fair.

Actually I'm a bit of a calorie counter myself, so you could come in handy. Your not also a master chocolateer are you?

We should all chip in for an island, we can get a cheap one from Indonesia, you know, good price on account of all the tsunami problems

Nope, not a master chocolatier..

Hmm…Indonesian tsunami-island ….that could work if the price is right, well at least until the next earthquake. However, I would prefer something a little more long term and peaceful. :Hijabi:

^ nop I don't have tv lol

You can most shows through the internet - I dont have one either. ^_^

Nope, not a master chocolatier..

Hmm…Indonesian tsunami-island ….that could work if the price is right, well at least until the next earthquake. However, I would prefer something a little more long term and peaceful. :Hijabi:

you and wonderer donnt have tv :!!!: use are maybe the only ones in the world who dont have tv. lol

lol i have tv but no cable connection ahahah ... internet all the wayyy !! internet just killed the tv w00t.gif

internet is good but tv is good aswell, interent is good bec u talk to u guys and tv is good bec u can relax lol

you and wonderer donnt have tv :!!!: use are maybe the only ones in the world who dont have tv. lol

Students or near-students living away from parents' home don't have time for this stuff. I did not have a TV for five years in UK and relied on internet. I didn't want one either.

Students or near-students living away from parents' home don't have time for this stuff. I did not have a TV for five years in UK and relied on internet. I didn't want one either.

A baby has time for TV, how could u say that people dont have time for tv, so u make time for tv mate

Thought: So no one here watchers the Ashes Its Australia vs the Poms, the UK Poms are going to get smashed

Edited by Hamzi

i don't think its quite that simple, many people do bad things, but (seemingly) lead a great life, they have it all, whilst others lead a good life, but nothing goes right for them.

Sure, good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people but generally speaking, if you do bad things, you will recieve bad things, you reap what you sow.

i think it's more important to have an eye on the next life, which is what keeps the good people, that lead tough lives going (in many instances)

Exactly.

A baby has time for TV, how could u say that people dont have time for tv, so u make time for tv mate

Yeah. Only the babies have time for tv :P

Thought: So no one here watchers the Ashes Its Australia vs the Poms, the UK Poms are going to get smashed

Of course. Just as the Poms got "smashed" last time in Ashes. :rolleyes:

Did anyone watch the documentary about Islamic schools in Britain on Channel 4?

yeah i watched it, those saudi's are funny guys, what more is there to say.

but all in all, what did the documentry really say? apart from the extremist stuff, alot of the points they raise where also true of the shi'a of england, hatred of the west, closed of communities etc

shared values about music

many shi'a despise jews as a whole, rather than zionsits

it could have been done better, i wasn't that impressed to be honest.

yeah i watched it, those saudi's are funny guys, what more is there to say.

but all in all, what did the documentry really say? apart from the extremist stuff, alot of the points they raise where also true of the shi'a of england, hatred of the west, closed of communities etc

shared values about music

many shi'a despise jews as a whole, rather than zionsits

it could have been done better, i wasn't that impressed to be honest.

I missed it! I was watching Despatches on C4 about suicide bombers in Pakistan, they just had to show the Zanjeer matam! It was very moving documentary tho.

I missed it! I was watching Despatches on C4 about suicide bombers in Pakistan, they just had to show the Zanjeer matam! It was very moving documentary tho.

I forgot about that, i recorded it

do you know about bbci? you can watch all their shows

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00w8kwz/Panorama_British_Schools_Islamic_Rules/

it is worth a watch i guess, but it was nothing special

WOOOOOOOOOW this topic is still going!! :!!!:

it's been a while since i'vebeen on SC

I feel proud to be on its first page B)

i'm thinking about my science project right now

LOL! I know! where have u been the last few months?? and oooo what's ur project gona be like! :D

yah if I had good internet I would.. am using the stupid 3GB vodafone broadband.. coz the stupid real unlimited isn't set yet.. GOSH! UK is sooooo behind.. in the states I got my net in the same week.. BUT HERE.. I had to wait 14 days on SKY then it turned out they had a problem.. so it took em like another week to cancel I dk just random weirdness.. anyway nw I signed up with Orange.. and they r still taking AGES to connect me.. :angry:

LOOL! we r cool like that :Hijabi:

lol i have tv but no cable connection ahahah ... internet all the wayyy !! internet just killed the tv w00t.gif

hehehe yah I KNOW!! it's rare these days to hear ppl say oh I was watching TV! :P

well I do have time.. loads of time.. uni here is WAAAAAY tooooo relaxed.. I just didn't want one :P

u know it's bad for babies under 3yrs old to watch TV?

Thought: It's fu*** freezing here... oh god !! wanan move to a hotter country .. .. sooo cold i'm shivering...

I KNOW!!! it's cold here as well.. but I would never ask to go to a hotter country.. like NEVER.. I was in one it was HORRIBLE..

thought: I'm thinking of the lunch I'm gona make it a bit! :D

I watched it, it was pretty sad, that girl's story especially, my cousin is also called Amber, but still, the girl was lucky to survive, I was wondering what kind of 'islamic university' it was, because the girls didn't look like islamic students. but never the less, quite a moving story, those talibans are clearly a bunch of dogs.

that bit where the police caught that guy, and said they where going to 'interogate him thoroughly' was quite funny, it was pretty obvious what was going to happen, and the guy started crying. if you're in the buisiness of killing people, you should be able to take a bit of kicking

Edited by ShahHussain

Evertime someone recommends an online documentary, I get the site and then across the screen it says not available in your area. I think we are blacklisted or something. :(

no, it's because in the uk, there is a tv liscence to pay, and they are so tight about it, they don't let people outside the uk watch the stuff. it's really annoying

in the uk, even if you don't have a tv, technically, they can make you buy a tv licsence if you only have a laptop, as there are sights where you can watch tv.

how many GB of internet do you use a month, my nephew is 8 months and he watches tv :)

Evertime someone recommends an online documentary, I get the site and then across the screen it says not available in your area. I think we are blacklisted or something. :(

thats why you hould get TV :!!!:

Yeah. Only the babies have time for tv :P

Of course. Just as the Poms got "smashed" last time in Ashes. :rolleyes:

so u dont have spare time. r u busy 24hr a day :lol:

how many GB of internet do you use a month, my nephew is 8 months and he watches tv :)

Once upon I time I used in the league of of 70-80 GB per month. These days my total GB usage doesn't exceed 5 GB.

so u dont have spare time. r u busy 24hr a day :lol:

Who said I have no spare time and I'm busy 24 hours a day? But I have other, more important things to do in my spare than watch the damn TV. For instance, reading, writing, going out, listening to classical music.

Edited by Marbles

3GB every four days.. u do the math! :P

and omg!!! he's 8 months old!! u know all the brain development happens in the 1st 2yrs of the person's life? u should dedicate ur time to play educational games with him!!

But I have other, more important things to do in my spare than watch the damn TV. For instance, reading, writing, going out, listening to classical music.

NICE!

I watched it, it was pretty sad, that girl's story especially, my cousin is also called Amber, but still, the girl was lucky to survive, I was wondering what kind of 'islamic university' it was, because the girls didn't look like islamic students. but never the less, quite a moving story, those talibans are clearly a bunch of dogs.

that bit where the police caught that guy, and said they where going to 'interogate him thoroughly' was quite funny, it was pretty obvious what was going to happen, and the guy started crying. if you're in the buisiness of killing people, you should be able to take a bit of kicking

Thanks Bro, I am in the UK and I will try to watch that on the Iplayer, but having read about it, I can tell it is going to be biased and will take things out of context.

And the Despatches was funny in those scenes you mentioned, I wish they had it on after 9 so they could show them getting interrogated "Thoroughly"!!

The uni in Islamabad didn't look anything like an Islamic uni, there were hardly any hijabi girls, even the survivor wore hijab to the masjid and then walked around without it.

Thanks Bro, I am in the UK and I will try to watch that on the Iplayer, but having read about it, I can tell it is going to be biased and will take things out of context.

And the Despatches was funny in those scenes you mentioned, I wish they had it on after 9 so they could show them getting interrogated "Thoroughly"!!

The uni in Islamabad didn't look anything like an Islamic uni, there were hardly any hijabi girls, even the survivor wore hijab to the masjid and then walked around without it.

to be honest, the bbc doc wan't all that, it might be a waste of your time to watch it.

alot of my family from pakistan don't wear hijab, they think it's for 'village people' so i guess over there, that must be a widely held belief

thought: the Saudi cultural mission is the worst thing on Earth! their website is SO ANNOYING and it takes ages for em to response!! I HATE THEM! *sigh*

3GB every four days.. u do the math! :P

and omg!!! he's 8 months old!! u know all the brain development happens in the 1st 2yrs of the person's life? u should dedicate ur time to play educational games with him!!

NICE!

you want me to play this my nephew his only 8 months old his boring when he's 1-2 years old i can smash him now thats when i'll look at him lol

you want me to play this my nephew his only 8 months old his boring when he's 1-2 years old i can smash him now thats when i'll look at him lol

Babies are so sweet, when they are young,they have no neck muscles and their head keeps falling back, and have those nice litle smiles and goofy laughs, then they get a bit older, and try to walk, they walk from the sofa to the coffee table and hang on to it for dear life, really happy that they managed 4 steps...so many memories, but then of course they get older and you have to beat them with a shoe, but up to that point its sweet memories ^_^

Babies are so sweet, when they are young,they have no neck muscles and their head keeps falling back, and have those nice litle smiles and goofy laughs, then they get a bit older, and try to walk, they walk from the sofa to the coffee table and hang on to it for dear life, really happy that they managed 4 steps...so many memories, but then of course they get older and you have to beat them with a shoe, but up to that point its sweet memories ^_^

when there 1 yrs and up thats when u can have fun with them but before that there to boring

OMG!!! u r horrible!! kids r sooooo adorable since birth,, I used to read my friend's kid stories since he was 2 months old, and he really got used to it.. when he started walking he would bring me his lil books to read!! :wub:

oooooooooooo can't wait to have my own kids!! :angel:

thought: WOW! maghrib use b at 9 during ramadan n now 4 ... a good time to make up your fast biggrin.gif ..

I KNOW!!!! my mission during xmas is to fast!!! hehehehe.. from 8 to 4! SO COOL! :P

thought: I was waiting for it to snow all night, and it didn't! weirdo broadcast!! lool.. they say it'll snow on friday!!! :D

thought: WOW! maghrib use b at 9 during ramadan n now 4 ... a good time to make up your fast biggrin.gif ..

the best thing has to be the fact that you can get 8 hours of straight sleep, at points during the summer months, not being able to even get 6 hours in a row is hard, i kind of understand how those guys who get tortured by sleep deprevation feel

OMG!!! u r horrible!! kids r sooooo adorable since birth,, I used to read my friend's kid stories since he was 2 months old, and he really got used to it.. when he started walking he would bring me his lil books to read!! :wub:

oooooooooooo can't wait to have my own kids!! :angel:

I KNOW!!!! my mission during xmas is to fast!!! hehehehe.. from 8 to 4! SO COOL! :P

thought: I was waiting for it to snow all night, and it didn't! weirdo broadcast!! lool.. they say it'll snow on friday!!! :D

i havent ever seen snow your lucky you get snow where u live

WHY?

I just hate snow ... cuz of this stupid snow i have to wake up early then usual just to clean up the drive way n then my own car... arrrr dry.gifdry.gif n omg a lot of other reason... slippery wen driving n it's soooooooo cold... i hate all this cry.gifcry.gif this weather is torchering me !

I just hate snow ... cuz of this stupid snow i have to wake up early then usual just to clean up the drive way n then my own car... arrrr dry.gifdry.gif n omg a lot of other reason... slippery wen driving n it's soooooooo cold... i hate all this cry.gifcry.gif this weather is torchering me !

So move is sydney it doesnt snow :D