wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Rate this topic

LOOL! there r a lot of sunni countries around me :P I doubt it's the same tho :P

nw am thinking of my class 2mrw hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. wat should I give emmmm??? :P

LOOL! there r a lot of sunni countries around me tongue.gif I doubt it's the same tho tongue.gif

nw am thinking of my class 2mrw hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. wat should I give emmmm??? tongue.gif

salam.gif I'm thinking a good subject for your class would be to ask what your students are thinking at that moment.wink.gif

LOOL! yah right! they would be like teacher teacher let us go play instead!

I'm thinking what if we take this topic for as long as we can(beyond 1000 posts) since we are always thinking about somethingcry.gif?

Edited by Proud Shiite

salam.gif I know it's my country of origin.

So the country I'm in is your country of origin... cool, even thought I don't know what country that is lol. Anyways.... I'm now thinking about how utterly bored I am, seriously bored, so bored out of my mind that I feel like I want to explode, and it's not even funny :(

So the country I'm in is your country of origin... cool, even thought I don't know what country that is lol. Anyways.... I'm now thinking about how utterly bored I am, seriously bored, so bored out of my mind that I feel like I want to explode, and it's not even funny sad.gif

salam.gif I meant my country of origin is a Sunni country,I don't know what country you're from.Since you're bored you can guess the country I'm talking about.Sorry you're bored I wish I could helpsad.gif

soooooo, what's on ur mind.. right this sec :D

my mind is BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK :D lol.. well am thinking of my lesson 2mrw.. :)

u??? :D

What lessons do you do... are you a student or lecturer?

My current thoughts: "Where should I look next for wild fruits? I'm so lonely. I should go outside while we're getting good weather, but I wish I had a friend to go with."

I think I'll go outside soon.

Thoughts right this second: What causes reduced cortico medullary differentiation in renal insufficiency? T1 relaxation times of the medulla exceeded those of renal cortex by 147.9+/-176.0 msec. Regression analysis showed a negative correlation between cortex T1 and SKGFR (r=-0.5; P=0.03), whereas there was no significant correlation between medullary T1 and SKGFR. The difference between medullary and cortical T1s correlated significantly with SKGFR (r=0.58; P<0.01). In all five kidneys with a corticomedullary contrast-to-noise ratio (CNR)<5.0 on T1-weighted images, SKGFR was less than 20 mL/minute. CONCLUSION: loss of CMD with decreasing SKGFR can be attributed primarily to an increased T1 relaxation time of the cortex. Medullary T1 values vary but do not appear to correlate with degree of renal insufficiency.

salam.gif I meant my country of origin is a Sunni country,I don't know what country you're from.Since you're bored you can guess the country I'm talking about.Sorry you're bored I wish I could helpsad.gif

Salaam, ok lol I'll guess. Is it a gulf country?

I'm thinking what if we take this topic for as long as we can(beyond 1000 posts) since we are always thinking about somethingcry.gif?

LOOL! sure y not! :P

What lessons do you do... are you a student or lecturer?

My current thoughts: "Where should I look next for wild fruits? I'm so lonely. I should go outside while we're getting good weather, but I wish I had a friend to go with."

I think I'll go outside soon.

lool.. just some random English lessons for kids.. UGH I have a lot of planning to do! eh eh

and take ur ipod with u.. won'tt feel much loneliness after that.. :P

Thoughts right this second: What causes reduced cortico medullary differentiation in renal insufficiency? T1 relaxation times of the medulla exceeded those of renal cortex by 147.9+/-176.0 msec. Regression analysis showed a negative correlation between cortex T1 and SKGFR (r=-0.5; P=0.03), whereas there was no significant correlation between medullary T1 and SKGFR. The difference between medullary and cortical T1s correlated significantly with SKGFR (r=0.58; P<0.01). In all five kidneys with a corticomedullary contrast-to-noise ratio (CNR)<5.0 on T1-weighted images, SKGFR was less than 20 mL/minute. CONCLUSION: loss of CMD with decreasing SKGFR can be attributed primarily to an increased T1 relaxation time of the cortex. Medullary T1 values vary but do not appear to correlate with degree of renal insufficiency.

such a DOC :P

DON'T TELL ME SAUDI! oh wait all gulf countries r sunni except for half Bahrain :P

and y were u bored earlier!!!! how abt u watch MOVIES! or better write a book! :D

I'm thinking about how would life be after Ramadan... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

DON'T TELL ME SAUDI! oh wait all gulf countries r sunni except for half Bahrain :P

and y were u bored earlier!!!! how abt u watch MOVIES! or better write a book! :D

I'm thinking about how would life be after Ramadan... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Cause there's nothing to do in the country I'm in, half of my family aren't here AND I don't have a car to even go out( I can't drive btw LOL). Movies, NOTHING on the wasted TV this year. Write a book haha... I'm waiting for Ramadan, all the good series will start then!!

wasalam.gif not a gulf country,keep guessing.biggrin.gif Do not cheat some members know what country that is.I'm thinking you'll start asking for clues.tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Cause there's nothing to do in the country I'm in, half of my family aren't here AND I don't have a car to even go out( I can't drive btw LOL). Movies, NOTHING on the wasted TV this year. Write a book haha... I'm waiting for Ramadan, all the good series will start then!!

EW Khaleeje TV on Ramadan! u serious!! I've seen few ads on MBC and GOSH they all seem so dramatic.. sad.. and just DEPRESSING eh.. OR some really lame comedies that r more embarrassing than funny :Hijabi:

and go to the fake DVD stores to get new movies! that's wat I do.. TV is mostly lame unless u got showtime :P

and u can't drive coz of the law? or just coz u don't know how? LOL

hmmmmmm.. there r tons of other things u could do! READ-Take an online class- play online games and get addicted- YOGA! I dk so many things :P 3 weeks till Ramadan!! can't wait till Eid comes! :D

not a gulf country,keep guessing. Do not cheat some members know what country that is.I'm thinking you'll start asking for clues.

HMMMMM!!! either Syria, Libya, Morocco, Algeria, or Tunisia.. oh wait did I just mention all the possibilities! lol :P

I'm thinking of what possible activities could I come up with about life under the sea!!

OOOOOO I just got an idea but the moms wouldn't really like it :P but i'll try to make it doable.. let me go write it down before I forget :P

salam.gif yes wonderer,it's one of the list you gave.oh mon Dieu you forgot Egyptw00t.gif .I'm thinking about what Hawraa can do to keep her busy so she doesn't get bored againhuh.gif

EW Khaleeje TV on Ramadan! u serious!! I've seen few ads on MBC and GOSH they all seem so dramatic.. sad.. and just DEPRESSING eh.. OR some really lame comedies that r more embarrassing than funny :Hijabi:

and go to the fake DVD stores to get new movies! that's wat I do.. TV is mostly lame unless u got showtime :P

and u can't drive coz of the law? or just coz u don't know how? LOL

hmmmmmm.. there r tons of other things u could do! READ-Take an online class- play online games and get addicted- YOGA! I dk so many things :P 3 weeks till Ramadan!! can't wait till Eid comes! :D

Yes Khaleeji TV all seem dramatic haha but there's this one that I really wanna watch, it's called Karimo. Yeah I went and got movies from the 'fake DVD store' LOL. How much can a person read!! I can't drive cause of the law lol but I can't even drive anyways. Inshallah my dad will teach me how to drive in Ramadan. There's a place you can go where all the learners go and learn how to drive LOL.

salam.gif yes wonderer,it's one of the list you gave.oh mon Dieu you forgot Egyptw00t.gif .I'm thinking about what Hawraa can do to keep her busy so she doesn't get bored againhuh.gif

It's actually A mon Dieu with an accent on the 'A' LOL. Sorry I just had to point that out cause I'm so bored that I start to notice everything. Maybe there's a positive correlation. The higher the rate of boredness, the more you start noticing things. Anyways, I think I know what country you're in. It's Syria ain't it and DON't say it's not. Yes if anyone has any ideas on what I can do to keep me busy please do share :)

Edited by Hawraa29

Sorry to correct you Hawraa but I meant "OH MON DIEU"meaning "oh my God" and not with an" A"with an accent.I speak French too so that's a clue to guess the country because it's not Syria.I'm thinking if I should e-mail my sisterunsure.gif .

Sorry to correct you Hawraa but I meant "OH MON DIEU"meaning "oh my God" and not with an" A"with an accent.I speak French too so that's a clue to guess the country because it's not Syria.I'm thinking if I should e-mail my sisterunsure.gif .

Well I guess that narrows the list down to Morocco, Algeria or Tunisia. I know what it means lol. I just on checked on Google translate and I guess you were right. Je suis désolé! All those French lessons gone to waste :( BUT allow me I was bored lol. I feel embaressed now... Lets never have this convo again. Is the country you're in part of the Sahara desert?

Well I guess that narrows the list down to Morocco, Algeria or Tunisia. I know what it means lol. I just on checked on Google translate and I guess you were right. Je suis désolé! All those French lessons gone to waste sad.gif BUT allow me I was bored lol. I feel embaressed now... Lets never have this convo again. Is the country you're in part of the Sahara desert?

salam.gif Pas de probleme.the answer to your question is yes,but with little correction Sahara is part of it.I'm sure you'll guess next time you're smart

salam.gif Pas de probleme.the answer to your question is yes,but with little correction Sahara is part of it.I'm sure you'll guess next time you're smart

Well then I'm 99.999999% sure it's Morocco, although it could be Algeria as they claim that they own the Sahara Desert and have control over it BUT i'm just thinking that it they found out that you're Shia they'll skin you alive ( is that even a saying :wacko: )