Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

thank you for the endless notifs -_-

"O Allah! I beseech Thee by Thy mercy which encompasses all things And by Thy power by which Thou overcometh all things and submit to it all things and humble before it all things And by Thy might by which Thou hast conquered all things And by Thy majesty against which nothing can stand up ."

---Dua Kumail

Did they give you pain killers? When I had mine out, I got Oxycodone and I ate them like candy :P

Probably not the best idea, but man did I enjoy it.

NO I got nothing. I threw up in the middle of the night last night because I took some pain killer on an empty stomach. I hate pain killers now! :mad:

Edited by W F S
  • Veteran Member

mujh main aur tujh main sirf itna farak hai,

tera kuch kuch Ali (as) hai.

mera sab kuch Ali (as) hai.

Translation :

The only difference between you and me is,

For you, Ali (as) is something.

For me, Ali (as) is everything.

• Veteran Member

^ ^ I'll slap you silly khoja boy :dry:

My heart's wish that is!

It's the sunnah of the Prophet to sleep early, an early sleep is a blessed sleep. Night was made by God for rest, your biological clock is most suited for it.

You are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:mad: Didn't tell me!!!! :mad:

• Advanced Member

My heart's wish that is!

You are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

At least u admitted that im a khoja, i ll never concede that ur a khoja.

And wishing damage upon another brother in faith is not good.

• Advanced Member

Is religion anything but love?

Love and hate.

I greeted everyone on my profile feed ;)

• Veteran Member

A man from Basra asked Imam Ali (as) about the qualifications of friends. He answered: There are two kinds of friends- friends of confidence and friends of grimace.

The friends of confidence are the refuge, the wing, the folks, and the wealth. If you confide in your friend, you should provide your wealth and help to him.You should also befriend him who befriends him and antagonize him who antagonizes him. You should keep his secrets and defects and publicize his good conducts. You should know, O asker, that the friends of confidence are as scanty as red sulphur.

Regarding the friends of grimace, you gain from them only your pleasure; therefore, you should not deprive them of your pleasure. Do not ask them for any further thing. Give them happy mien and good wording as long as they give you their happy mien and good wording.

I Don't know whether He (as) actually said this or not. Please share with us if anyone knows its source.

Edited by Brained