Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

its not a good thing, ive literally got nothing else to do

Why bro?! Didnt you once say you have friends? Call them, go watch Spiderman at your nearby cinema or do a bit of shopping. It's a crazy world out there, these social networking sites are only going to give you panda eyes and jail you in your very room.

• Advanced Member

Why bro?! Didnt you once say you have friends?

yeah but its late at night atm

Call them, go watch Spiderman at your nearby cinema or do a bit of shopping.

no money plus i dont like going cinema

It's a crazy world out there, these social networking sites are only going to give you panda eyes and jail you in your very room.

i havent got anything else to do

• Advanced Member

yeah but its late at night atm

Khair, plan on something for tomorrow daytime then.

no money plus i dont like going cinema

Ask your parents for something like a tenner, say many teens at your age shop and that you wanna be independant and that being stuck at home is depressing you. Something along those lines, Allah yikhaleek...

i havent got anything else to do

Well now I hope you do have a vague idea of something else to do!

Edited by La'nat Ma Man
  • Advanced Member

Khair, plan on something for tomorrow daytime then.

insha'Allah

Ask your parents for something like a tenner, say many teens at your age shop and thta you wanna be independant and that being stuck at homeis depressing you. Something along those lines, Allah yikhaleek...

could do...

Well now I hope you do have a vague idea of something else to do!

thanks bro :)

ur right...i need to stop using chat all day

still doesnt solve my problem on what to do until fajr though.. sigh

• Advanced Member

insha'Allah

could do...

thanks bro :)

ur right...i need to stop using chat all day

still doesnt solve my problem on what to do until fajr though.. sigh

It's the sunnah of the Prophet to sleep early, an early sleep is a blessed sleep. Night was made by God for rest, your biological clock is most suited for it.

• Advanced Member

:P

Heheh, the "o" was for the iranian accent that always pronounces the "aa" as "oaaa" LOOL

bashi? I thought you only need to put "be" in farsi for the second verb in a sentence and hasti(d) refers to you of course...I know the "d" is for formal so that was unnecessary since i was being informal when saying "to" instead of "shoma" lool

• Advanced Member

Heheh, the "o" was for the iranian accent that always pronounces the "aa" as "oaaa" LOOL

bashi? I thought you only need to put "be" in farsi for the second verb in a sentence and hasti(d) refers to you of course...I know the "d" is for formal so that was unnecessary since i was being informal when saying "to" instead of "shoma" lool

hastid doesn't have a be at the beginning for example

khab = sleep

bekhab = go sleep

saying behastid is like saying "go you are" it doesnt make sense

• Advanced Member

hastid doesn't have a be at the beginning for example

khab = sleep

bekhab = go sleep

saying behastid is like saying "go you are" it doesnt make sense

Ah i see, i still have much to learn. Thankyou, my conversational farsi may be ok but im still having difficulty with sentences that have more than 1 clause. So does bashi mean "you be" ? And can "be" also be used for short commands like "bebeen" (Look)?

• Advanced Member

Ah i see, i still have much to learn. Thankyou, my conversational farsi may be ok but im still having difficulty with sentences that have more than 1 clause. So does bashi mean "you be" ? And can "be" also be used for short commands like "bebeen" (Look)?

yeah bashi means you be

what do u mean by can "be" be use for short commands?