Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

What ones? Could you eat them? (Were they Halal, I should say :P )

I havnt been fishing in such a loooong time :(

i love fishing. So relaxing.

Im not sure what the name is but i think its mackerel fish.

dang. someones a pro. teach me, o master!

Its really easy to learn. :)

• Advanced Member

i love fishing. So relaxing.

Im not sure what the name is but i think its mackerel fish.

Its really easy to learn. :)

No way, I find it so difficult to remain patient without getting bored. You got to have patience with fishing, if you don't... It won't work for ya :P

thanks :D eh, i plan on studying today lol. so much to get done.

dang. someones a pro. teach me, o master!

Haha, yeah me too :( I got a truck load of work to do but I'll start later lol

• Advanced Member

No way, I find it so difficult to remain patient without getting bored. You got to have patience with fishing, if you don't... It won't work for ya :P

Yeah you need to be patient but, its pretty fun when the water is clear and see the fish trying to grab the hook.

Edited by Legendary
  • Advanced Member

thoughts :

1) there are some seriously stupid people in this world.

2) i miss enlightened :cry:

3) i cant wait till ramadhan is here

3) i am so incredibly bored at the moment...

you done 3) twice.

beautiful

*EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ACT*

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: And whoever says in Sha'baan one thousand times: There is no god but Allah and we do not worship except Him, faithful to His religion even if the polytheists detest it, Allah (swt) wrote for him the worship of one thousand years, and erased from him the sins of one thousand years and he will emerge from his grave on the Day of Judgment with his face glistening like the moon [on] the night of a full moon and he is written with Allah as a friend.

عن النبي صلى الله وآله قال : ومن قال في شعبان ألف مرة : لا إله إلا الله ولا نعبد إلا إياه مخلصين له الدين ولو كره المشركون ، كتب الله له عبادة ألف سنة ، ومحى عنه ذنب ألف سنة ويخرج من قبره يوم القيامة ووجهه يتلألأ مثل القمر ليلة البدر وكتب عند الله صديقا .

[Based on what I have read, this does not need to be done at once, and can be done throughout the month (i.e 50 times daily for example).]

• Advanced Member

Thoughts : I remember when I was in school..in my R.E lesson.. Whoever answered the question first was let out early..

Teacher : What language do Jews speak..?

*Everyone forcing their hand in teachers face*

Teacher : YOU (My friend got picked)

Me : *whispered to her* Jibrish..

Her: *shouts confidently* JIBRISH SIR..!

Teacher : :angry: you think this is funny STAY behind after everyone is gone..

:mellow: NO I didn't do it to get her in trouble.. I genuinely thought it was Jibrish but..luckily I didn't get picked first :lol:

• Advanced Member

Embarrassing thing happened today. I was buying something today, and as you do - went to pay for it at the register. "That's $X, thanks." And you know those bad shivers you get out of no where from the cold or whatever it is? Well. I got one as I was getting the money from my wallet, and it was a really bad one. Shook like I was Michael Jackson reincarnated, and on whatever the hell he used to take. Guy looked at me all funny, hesitantly - but funny. Asked me if I was okay, and I awkwardly replied "yep, just shakin *long pause* from the cold"

Yeah. Bad.

But oh well, time for better things - tea!

• Advanced Member

Embarrassing thing happened today. I was buying something today, and as you do - went to pay for it at the register. "That's $X, thanks." And you know those bad shivers you get out of no where from the cold or whatever it is? Well. I got one as I was getting the money from my wallet, and it was a really bad one. Shook like I was Michael Jackson reincarnated, and on whatever the hell he used to take. Guy looked at me all funny, hesitantly - but funny. Asked me if I was okay, and I awkwardly replied "yep, just shakin *long pause* from the cold"

Yeah. Bad.

But oh well, time for better things - tea!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

awks.

• Veteran Member

Might have to go to Pakistan next week and spend a month with hardly any electricity, annoying aunties and no internet and on top of that, it's going to be ramadhan :cry:

lemme guess.... Lahore it is.. :P

• Advanced Member

Might have to go to Pakistan next week and spend a month with hardly any electricity, annoying aunties and no internet and on top of that, it's going to be ramadhan :cry:

oh man oh man. That sounds like torture :mellow:

good luck enduring it :donno:

Hadi is the boss.

My school has a policy where every pupil has to be clean shaven....But obviously me being muslim I'm not going to shave. If you don't shave they send you to matrons office IN SCHOOL to shave :mellow:

So i put my case forward to a teacher and the teacher said "very well, bring a letter from your mum and a scholar saying you're allowed to keep one" So i trotted off and got my mother to write a letter and printed off Ayatollah Syed Seestani's fatwa and created a file.

So today, Im strolling around like a bawwss (like I do) and I got stopped by someone I personally suspect to be a bit of a bigot, but nonetheless he said "Im sending you to matrons office to shave" and I'm like :shifty: mwahahha :shaytan:

Whipped out the letters and the look on his face was priceless B) felt like a right victory.

But as they say...

They keep Hatin'