Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

However I don't know what the rules of this would be, whether it would have to be a Shi`a or could it be all Muslims, or does it include Ahlul Kitab, or does it include all regardless religion, is it specific people, can you opt for the cheapest type of food-stuff out of the ones that you are allowed to give etc.

The best thing I would say is work out how many days of fasting you missed, see whether or not it is obligatory to pay kaffarah, if it is then if you choose this way, to then contact a Shi`a masjid or charity organisation that is reputable and trustworthy and discuss with them on what to do, they could then calculate the costs and insha'Allah after you pay them they could sort out who to give the food to etc.

Just to add on, according to Khamenei, it must be given to a "momin". I dunno if that means only Shia or both, but it rules out ahlul kitab and others.

Also, a brother gave me a link to Lady Fatemah Trust earlier today. It seems like a good place to pay kaffarah if you need.

Edited by Zulfiqar-e-Ali

Not as much as me haha :P

@ Your Sister in Faith,

Did you finish reading through all the comments on that website I sent haha. That was when I was a confused young chap :P

Yups I did bro. But that confusion led you to us and that was all worth it. Isn't it? I am really proud of what you have become. May Allah(SWT) provide you with high ranks in Jannah. Ameen

Yups I did bro. But that confusion led you to us and that was all worth it. Isn't it? I am really proud of what you have become. May Allah(SWT) provide you with high ranks in Jannah. Ameen

Aw, thanks so much. That's really nice of you :D

Yes, def worth it! Every bit!

Genius! (That's for your brother, not you! -_- )

Jugnii liking my post???? :wacko: Miracles do happen then...

Our ill fortune! Certainly, the absence of Sheikh al-Mufeed has caused the Guardians of Light to leave this site and misfortune has befallen us!

Aah, al Abd al Thaleel, it seems there are others who see this misfortune for what it is, rather than celebrating it!

Thoughts: My dad has got to be the biggest perfectionist ive ever seen.. he will explain the smallest to smallest point with about 3-4 examples.. and atleast one will be related to his profession one way or another :P love it lol..

Guest Inaya

Just cooked delicious crispy chicken stripes with a nice dipsauce and salad :shifty: I was surprised it worked out so well, then I realised.. Cooking is actually like the lab, just follow the manual, wash your hands every now and then, incubate the food at the right temperature, and view the results. But here you eat the results ghehe

Now, now, you are starting to act like one of my students!

Look who's there, the teacher Mr. Khadim :rolleyes: :dry:

Just cooked delicious crispy chicken stripes with a nice dipsauce and salad :shifty: I was surprised it worked out so well, then I realised.. Cooking is actually like the lab, just follow the manual, wash your hands every now and then, incubate the food at the right temperature, and view the results. But here you eat the results ghehe

Look who's there, the teacher Mr. Khadim :rolleyes: :dry:

Post a picture or two nebula and you will be at the top of my list of favourite students. And you if you want to be THE favourite student, post a F22A Raptor alongside it!

Guest Inaya

Post a picture or two nebula and you will be at the top of my list of favourite students. And you if you want to be THE favourite student, post a F22A Raptor alongside it!

I made a thread in the cooking forum Sir. Here's your raptor.

AIR_F-22_10-Oc_Over_Mountains_lg.jpg

Thoughts: My dad has got to be the biggest perfectionist ive ever seen.. he will explain the smallest to smallest point with about 3-4 examples.. and atleast one will be related to his profession one way or another :P love it lol..

May all children get fathers like that ^ 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I made a thread in the cooking forum Sir. Here's your raptor.

AIR_F-22_10-Oc_Over_Mountains_lg.jpg

LOL! You are truly a devout student of mine. Who could guess that the picture you would post is my profile picture on a chatting software and also one of the two alternating backgrounds on my laptop!

Hey, the Raptor was supposed to come along with the nebulae! Where are those?

Guest Inaya

LOL! You are truly a devout student of mine. Who could guess that the picture you would post is my profile picture on a chatting software and also one of the two alternating backgrounds on my laptop!

Hey, the Raptor was supposed to come along with the nebulae! Where are those?

To be honest, I didn't know what those were before I googled them :o shame on me :no: What a beautiful phenomenon subhanAllah! Anyway, here you go nerdie.

stocktrek-images-alnitak-region-in-orion-flame-nebula-ngc2024-horsehead-nebula-ic434.jpg

C5DCD00Z.jpg

Can you guess the name of the ones I've posted :shifty:

Just don't think about it. Accept what has happened and from now on, every time you pray, after that Salah do another one as Qadha (I think that's what it's called in Arabic?)

Actually it's YOLT :P You Only Live Twice!!

You Only Live Thrice. Cuz we used to live a life in heaven before we were born B) then this life, then hell or heaven ^_^

To be honest, I didn't know what those were before I googled them :o shame on me :no: What a beautiful phenomenon subhanAllah! Anyway, here you go nerdie.

stocktrek-images-alnitak-region-in-orion-flame-nebula-ngc2024-horsehead-nebula-ic434.jpg

C5DCD00Z.jpg

Can you guess the name of the ones I've posted :shifty:

Sorry, can't name them. I am not an astronomer or something... Plus, most of these are just artists' imaginations because with the technology we have, we certainly can't see this stuff in colour! They usually use X-ray and other electromagnetic waves to detect this stuff.

Hey, you didn't comment on the great coincidence!

You Only Live Thrice. Cuz we used to live a life in heaven before we were born B) then this life, then hell or heaven ^_^

What about the life in the grave ?? :P

Edited by Ali Musaaa :)

There's a giant insect in the bathroom, but I'm scared to go near it in case it flies :cry: I'm trying to figure out whether it's okay to wake up my dad at 12:20am just to kill an insect for me :donno:

Hahahaha you don't need to kill it. Get a tissue or several if your scared of it :P and take it outside