Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

I wish I could just get away from study, structured lessons, teachers and the whole world. Forget about school and going to uni to achieve a degree, a piece of paper, that labels your intellectual ability. No paper can do that. No teacher will ever know the intricacies that can lie unknown in a human mind and no paper can be the canvas to those intricacies. But back to my point....Have a house and a beautiful family somewhere nice and quiet, and cook my heart out all day, bake cakes and pastries - pursuing a passion that I've always wanted to, read for myself and to my kids every night and write poetry. That's it.

:(

stop school start a family

Guest Inaya

I wish I could just get away from study, structured lessons, teachers and the whole world. Forget about school and going to uni to achieve a degree, a piece of paper, that labels your intellectual ability. No paper can do that. No teacher will ever know the intricacies that can lie unknown in a human mind and no paper can be the canvas to those intricacies. But back to my point....Have a house and a beautiful family somewhere nice and quiet, and cook my heart out all day, bake cakes and pastries - pursuing a passion that I've always wanted to, read for myself and to my kids every night and write poetry. That's it.

That's a very beautiful wish. You'll have it soon, just be patient and you will be rewarded insha'Allah!

You truly are Blissful.

My thoughts: Can't wait to watch Graham Norton tonight. Guess who's on? :)

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

i want to request u all to pray for my mother, today at 1:30pm of Pakistan tym ,she has a eye operation.

m not with her she is in Karachi far from me n m worried alot, i pray hajat nafal and still praying and giving sadqa for her

plz u all also pray for my mama

JazakAllah

Regards

Lover of Mola

• Advanced Member

They may have tracked back your EMA?

Or it could have been for your attendance. In my college the EMA attendance gave out £100 to those who had 95% + attendance (a couple of months ago)

i dunno but i'm not eligible for ema or a bursery, so i never applied... maybe it's just a mistake

Guest Endless Emotion

Thoughts:

Oh how I miss the beaches back home..

I look forward to coming home because of them...

Yeppie and to check out handsome Swedish guys! lol :P I've had enough of Iranians...

Sjunger - ''Sommartider hej hej''

Orbaden-beach.jpg