Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Forum Administrators

hypoglycemia :(

(bismillah)

(salam)

Sorry, dear. InshaAllah you eat right and you will feel better. Please take care of yourself. Praying for you.

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Forum Administrators

nice video sister Hameedeh

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you, Bro. Hamzi. The movie was made by the ShiaChat brother Ahmad.G and his friend. :)

• Advanced Member

Thoughts: Saari Umr Hum.. Marr Marr ke Jee Liye.. Ek Pal Toh Ab Humein Jeeney Do Jeeney Do..

Give Me Some Sunshine.. Give Me Some Rain.. Give Me Another Chance.. I Wanna Grow Up Once Again..!

Guest Mushu

Nice nasheed about Sadr City:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzWNztJVs64

First line is:

"Ya hallatich yal madina, min tsamati b waleena"

"How beautiful you are oh City, when you were named after our leader"

For those who don't know, Sadr City was originally called Revolution City, a part of Baghdad built for poor Shia. When Saddam took power, he renamed it Saddam City - then, after his demise, it was renamed Sadr City after the Shaheed Grand Ayatallah Syed Mohammed al-Sadr.

Guest Mushu

I feel like I want to break free, I finally can relate to the term escapism, the term which we discussed years ago in cultural/art class -__-''

Just escape from this sinful hectic environment, but where to? siighh

Iraq?

yeah, I'll drive us from New York to Mexico :P

I'm ok alhamdulillah. But this world is depressing, makes me sigh all the time when I think about it too much. I just feel like I have no right to enjoy it while other people are suffering, slaughtered, oppressed, nature destroyed, animals mistreated etc.

aarrrghh oke enough, just wanted to get that out. Happy posts from now on :)

baba, if you ever need a therapist, you know where to find me :wub: