Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Rate this topic

I'm thinking of what I will have for dinner tomorrow. :D

LOOL, how awesome. You think about it a day ahead?

Makes me think about WHAT to cook tomorrow.

Edited by Iraqiah_Shia

As I wonder what book angel11 is speaking about, i start to wonder even more why everyone is talking about food in this thread

wow, i never knew shi`a were so fat :P

you guys should atleast practice your taqiyyah and talk about how much u love ahlul bayt or something ;) gosh

Edited by 14infallibles

^^ LOL! right!! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD YUM ;)

@ hawra: maaan I think it's torture to eat cheese and bread.. I wonder what I should add to it to be more edible.. wait maybe I don't like cheese! lol

@ Irqiah shia: that's always a hard one!! :P

right now I'm thinking abt the new diploma I should take in the summer!! YAY! lol

and doing my hair hmph

LOOL, how awesome. You think about it a day ahead?

Makes me think about WHAT to cook tomorrow.

Guess what I had? ............Books, books and more books. :dry:

+ I have a bunch of sleep-over guests at my house... and I have a really hard exam tomorrow... and I don't want to study... and I finished teaching a kid for the exam tomorrow, trying to earn thawab and all, but my Mom later told me that we have to be a bit selfish when it comes to studying the night before the exam, and that you can't help everybody... I was so :cry: :cry: .... and I had a fight with my elder brother.... and I'm worried about how the heck I'm going to study for all those consecutive exams... and I know I'm boring you :P ....

14infallibles... just because I mention food, I automatically become fat? :angry: Talk about being stereotypic. :cry:

14infallibles... just because I mention food, I automatically become fat? :angry: Talk about being stereotypic. :cry:

(salam)

haha, you only helped the stereotype ;) you see, there are atleast 10 posts in this thread that have made a comment regarding food :lol: :!!!:

i'm currently thinking about the summer which is only a month ahead, inshallah

Wassalam

hmmm.. I'm just thinking of the song am listening to.. take ur memories I don't need em.. *sigh*

and I'm thinking of the long to do list I have and didn't do yet!!

speaking of food.. I'm craving a cake sooooo bad!!! *YUM*

Basim.. go study kid!! don't SC when u have an exam :P

im thinking atm...: why is this patient telling us her whole life story when we already gave her the answer to her question??? :wacko: :dry:

Edited by Guriya N

@ Sabz: sounds like a COOOOOL way to celebrate 2 me!! HAVE FUN! :D

@ G N: maybe she's bored :P

NOW, I'm thinking of decorations for the kid's classroom :D :D *JOY*

lol that sounds like my country! tongue.gif

I'm thinking that I should eating my Ferrero Rocher and get something REAL to eat tongue.gif

salam.gif hmmm I'm wondering what country would that be?unsure.gif Food again? I've been fasting for 3 days now and I don't even want to think about food.