Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, Sumayyeh said:

Sister, that's is so beautiful and creative! Thank you! :grin:

It is, isn't it? :grin: Though, for a change, I didn't make that, myself - was looking for something and found it, by chance. I thought it's beautiful, so, shared it :blush:

Thought: I want snow. But it doesn't feel like winter, at all, here...

15 minutes ago, Noor al Batul said:

Yes I have been meaning to bring that up since some days now. This winter is not so cold. Its weird. I also feel that the weather peeps are lying with the lowest temps. It does not feel like 5 deg celcius before sunrise. I'm wearing no socks, my nose is not runny, I'm wearing a single jacket with its flyer open. My fig tree has not shed its leaves. My old uncle is not wetting his bed each morning. What kind of a winter is this? Whats going on, are the reptilians terraforming our planet to their comfort levels? :einstein:

Edited by Darth Vader

News this morning is that people in the US who want to get married have financial help now. Everlasting marriage deserves to be rewarded. Apply at Swanluv dot com to receive the money for your wedding. They say you don't pay the money back unless you divorce. :D 

I'm a Jordanian myself and I laughed so hard reading this ..

Dude why can't a syed have blue eyes?? What if a syed married a lady who carries that mutation and it appears in some of their progeny ? 

On 12/31/2015 at 6:29 AM, Ali Musaaa :) said:

Salam guys, I'm in need of your duas. It's really really really important! I'll share the good news with you all if it goes ahead!

And no, I'm not getting married :gossip:

*throws away dabke shoes*

Ok fine.

7 hours ago, Noor al Batul said:

Same here. I like that its warmer, but i love snow so much that im hoping conditions will turn favourable for snow. If we get a good snow fall i may make another snow bear this year =D

1 hour ago, Ruq said:

Look what i made!  018.gifit came out so much better than i thought it was going to:

paint-spill-logo-2_zpsh0ggd8e6.gif

Im feeling quite pleased with myself now d16c4689.gif

Ruq, you wanted snow. That looks like ShiaChat snow. :D