Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Rate this topic

7 hours ago, repenter said:

Some weeks ago, i smelled Jasmine for the first time. Now i smell it everywhere.....

Good for you that its jasmine you keep smelling. Its a pleasant scent i think. I have some 'wild fig and jasmine' pouches that you put in drawers to make them smell nice.

16 hours ago, Ali_Hussain said:

Looking back it is now, it does seem that they are giving bay'a, or trying to shake hands or something, but the first time that I saw it, I saw an embedded video of it without the title that this video has, I really thought that they were trying to do tabarruk by touching the pictures.

Do my eyes deceive me or are there holes for people behind to put their hands through? it reminds me of this kind of thing:

2012_0412april0091.JPG

@Ruq, @apofomysback, and others..but the thingie stopped working..lol.

here's what was sent to me by someone monitoring the Ranger messages today.

my husband and I loved it!

" Rangers please be advised: Baby seal reported alone on beach by observer on pier"

" Observer requests Ranger assistance. Baby seal being harassed by two persons."

" Rangers on scene"

" Baby seal still unguarded"

" Rangers please return to beach area . Observer reports " punk idiots" returned and are attacking and harassing baby seal. Observer heading to beach."

"Observer reports large seal in heavy surf just offshore"

"Please advise as to situation."

" Rangers on scene. Two persons in custody needing minor medical attention. Juvenile seal observed heading south in the water with large female."

lol.:D

image.jpg

5 minutes ago, LeftCoastMom said:

@Ruq, @apofomysback, and others..but the thingie stopped working..lol.

here's what was sent to me by someone monitoring the Ranger messages today.

my husband and I loved it!

" Rangers please be advised: Baby seal reported alone on beach by observer on pier"

" Observer requests Ranger assistance. Baby seal being harassed by two persons."

" Rangers on scene"

" Baby seal still unguarded"

" Rangers please return to beach area . Observer reports " punk idiots" returned and are attacking and harassing baby seal. Observer heading to beach."

"Observer reports large seal in heavy surf just offshore"

"Please advise as to situation."

" Rangers on scene. Two persons in custody needing minor medical attention. Juvenile seal observed heading south in the water with large female."

lol.:D

image.jpg

Aw! how could someone harass a baby seal!? shame the medical attention was 'minor' >.> i hope it stung, a lot.

10 hours ago, Ali_Hussain said:

That's cruelty. The one who let this experience proceed are heartless. He could develops pneumonia

Those who are passing by are either wearing or holding bags from fancy stores... So much for the high morality of the educated whites.

The black man was watching the kid for 2 hours before he finally went to him. I guess many don't trust a homeless looking person specially when it dose not fit in the place or time or the overall theme . The t shirt is torn but is not worn.

4 hours ago, Sumayyeh said:
Just got this message:

You are only allowed to give 60 likes per day. You cannot give any more likes today.
  • OK

60? Lucky u,I have only 30...it feels like 30.That's annoyong...annoying i mean. And even more annoying is that i can't edit typos when i quote someone.

Wish u all a blessed day.