Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

I liked the US way more than I liked the UK.. u know there r REALLY super awesome shia communities around the states.. maybe you can check em out? or try the annual Muslim congress thing?

really? ive always noticed that the uk is always doing something or other in the community, whereas in the us, apart from muharrum/ramadhan, nothing special ever goes on ): there are so many highly educated british speakers, but not many american ones.

Tummy is bit out so thinking to join Gym...should I??? :cry:

LOL go jogging instead :D

thoughts: its 12:30 am. i shouldnt have had caffeine ):

only jogging would be enough???

depends on how much ya jog. or just go running. in my freshmen year of high school, we had military-style gym. it was normal to run in freezing weather, and if we had to do a mile run (as opposed to a 3 mile) id practically be doing a sajdah-e-shukr haha. you lose a lot of weight with hardcore running.

thoughts: its 1 a.m. too busy reading @shiaguyproblems tweets to sleep. #imaloser.

Tummy is bit out so thinking to join Gym...should I??? :cry:

DO YOGA! it has real amazing affect.. don't dis it till u try it ;)

really? ive always noticed that the uk is always doing something or other in the community, whereas in the us, apart from muharrum/ramadhan, nothing special ever goes on ): there are so many highly educated british speakers, but not many american ones.

not really, but I guess if u r an urdu/punjabi speaker there r loads of events.. English speaking events not so many and most of the cool ones are in the middle of nowhere :o

Today its 13/12/11 :donno:

BEST DATE EVER! love it this year and every year ;)

Not for Americans it aint.

It's 12/13/11.

So take that, rest of the world.

lool.. u know half of my things are dated American style and the rest are the normal one.. gets really confusing at times :o

I hate updating my CV.

It messes up all the formatting :dry:

eh tell me abt it.. last week I had to do mine and took me few HOURS! coz as "designers" we can't do the normal CV with normal formatting.. we need to be creative and do something different.. so ya :o

thought: so blessed al7amdilah mashallah :wub:

u should see my room....diet coke cans everywhere :S

I used to drink diet coke instead of eating when I was hungry....until I found out the sweetener in it is just as toxic as rat poison. Be careful....

Thoughts: Teaching my 7 yr old sister how to kiss her teeth lol, mission.

Teach her how to roll her eyes as well! Then she can do them both at the same time :P

Thoughts: Why won't it snow? :dry:

Edited by WhiteSkies

Guest EndlessEndeavor

Teach her how to roll her eyes as well! Then she can do the whole them both at the same time :P

Snow is a nuisance in this country. Everything comes to a standstill and it's fun for about a few hours till it becomes very annoying.

Very scenic though I must admit.

Ok I made it to day 10 without pepsi (or maybe day 9? :donno: )

!!!!!!

lool it's a start! seriously try the herbal teas as well ;)

Nakshwani gave you some loving? :donno:

Bored now that essays are done..

Kam I can give u something 2 do if u r THAT bored :P

Teach her how to roll her eyes as well! Then she can do them both at the same time :P

my phone app said it'll snow here *fingers crossed* I love it when it's so fluffy but I HATE IT when it turns to ice :o

thought: need to finish my part in the group project TODAY! then I can go to the Christmas market and get more of them mini pancakes YUMMMMMM

Guest Mushu

loool.. welll since you ask! you can help me edit my website? find advertisement ideas? find hit products? add a new blog post? lool loads of things

You should make a Tumblr, like mine!

They're really easy to use, and you can make them look really artistic and professional.

You should make a Tumblr, like mine!

They're really easy to use, and you can make them look really artistic and professional.

I was actually considering it.. most design students have it.. I am still not sure about though I like organized creativity lool and it doesn't seems that way.. I love urs.. I'll give it ago next week and see :) the thing is my website is for selling and Tumblr is for showing lol

double triple sighhhhhhhhhhhhh :(

y the sighs? be happy! break starts the end of this week! *WOHOO*

thought: I need to take a pic of my gangster teddy bear to show u all! :P

I was actually considering it.. most design students have it.. I am still not sure about though I like organized creativity lool and it doesn't seems that way.. I love urs.. I'll give it ago next week and see :) the thing is my website is for selling and Tumblr is for showing lol

y the sighs? be happy! break starts the end of this week! *WOHOO*

thought: I need to take a pic of my gangster teddy bear to show u all! :P

Because I dont know if my prayer is void or accepted, I hate this feeling :(

not really, but I guess if u r an urdu/punjabi speaker there r loads of events.. English speaking events not so many and most of the cool ones are in the middle of nowhere :o

im actually pakistani, so there are a lot of speakers and such, but english lectures have this organization that pakistani lectures dont have ):

like, in an english lecture, you'll never have someone scream :yaali: when the speaker makes a good point. not that doing naray is a bad thing, its just a bit distracting.

thoughts: are british "gangsters" scary? *imagines trying to curse w/ a british accent lol

if u did your best, God will accept it, and it's done so let it go

im actually pakistani, so there are a lot of speakers and such, but english lectures have this organization that pakistani lectures dont have ):

like, in an english lecture, you'll never have someone scream :yaali: when the speaker makes a good point. not that doing naray is a bad thing, its just a bit distracting.

thoughts: are british "gangsters" scary? *imagines trying to curse w/ a british accent lol

lool.. British accent is AWESOME :P

Again, you know what it is and you know that you need to get rid of it: waswas.

If there's anything that would make your prayer void, it is this waswas.

Guest Mushu

:lol:

You obviously haven't ever seen South London.

Yeahhh, don't go there. Thats why I chose to go to university away from home :lol:

:lol:

You obviously haven't ever seen South London.

Yeahhh, don't go there. Thats why I chose to go to university away from home :lol:

LOLOL idk why, but whenever i see british guys act tough, i burst into giggles. after seeing "thug life" in ny, british dudes don't seem intimidating (on the internet at least haha). i always think of british people as gentle people 'cause of the accent :lol:

thoughts: never buying a gyro from that flirtatious old guy again -_____-

Guest Mushu

LOLOL idk why, but whenever i see british guys act tough, i burst into giggles. after seeing "thug life" in ny, british dudes don't seem intimidating (on the internet at least haha). i always think of british people as gentle people 'cause of the accent :lol:

thoughts: never buying a gyro from that flirtatious old guy again -_____-

Loool, fair enough. But South London alone actually has a higher crime rate than the whole of NY.

Loool, fair enough. But South London alone actually has a higher crime rate than the whole of NY.

NO WAY. LOOOL so much for gentle.

btw-- what do these mean:

safe

allow it

wagwan

lol #britishslang :)