Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

back on shia chat, my time off was spent on youtube making fun of christians and arab traditions, but they got alot of views and anyone who would have found the satire amusing didnt know it was satire, and everyone else got mad cuz i was making fun of them

One of them went viral on "this video sucks.com". So proud

why would you make fun of people? how would you feel if they make fun of you? it's just evil.. we should be nice to others and respect their traditions no matter how DIFFERENT they seem.. plus xmas is AWESOME

MashAllah. I also heard that she would make sure she was in a state of Wudhoo before breastfeeding him.

that's really good of her, but it's super hard! can u imagine a baby crying in the middle of the night just an hr after u slept? and instead of just reaching to his bed.. she'll go do wadua and feed him.. subhanAllah.. this mom is def on the janah list

Thoughts: My dad came back from Karbala today, just got off the phone to him. He was describing his experiences. I was nearly going to cry.

inshallah he had a good trip! what did he get you! :D

thought: I REALLY REALLY need this break.. the messed up thing is I have a project due RIGHT AFTER xmas! like wth!!!!!! *sigh*

disgusting

http://mondoweiss.net/2011/12/idf-kills-palestinian-protester-and-tweets-fail.html

why would you make fun of people? how would you feel if they make fun of you? it's just evil.. we should be nice to others and respect their traditions no matter how DIFFERENT they seem.. plus xmas is AWESOME

that's really good of her, but it's super hard! can u imagine a baby crying in the middle of the night just an hr after u slept? and instead of just reaching to his bed.. she'll go do wadua and feed him.. subhanAllah.. this mom is def on the janah list

inshallah he had a good trip! what did he get you! :D

thought: I REALLY REALLY need this break.. the messed up thing is I have a project due RIGHT AFTER xmas! like wth!!!!!! *sigh*

yah i know, i made a video about satire and hurting others after i came to the understanding of what i was doing

May Allah (swt) humiliate al-saud, may he humiliate them like how he humiliated abraha (la) and yazeed (la) and saddam (la) and gaddaffi (la) and the rest of the tyrants, oppressors, and enemies of the Ahlul Bayt (as)

History Shows Us Oppressors Never Prosper

#Fact

Edited by SD2

When you start revising on the train, you know thngs are pretty bad :mellow:

Got exams soon tooo :S

Edited by Brother Ali

Guest Mushu

Thoughts: Teaching my 7 yr old sister how to kiss her teeth lol, mission.

Lmao why are you corrupting her at such a young age for?

Lmao why are you corrupting her at such a young age for?

lool, she was the one who asked me! I eventually gave up. Told her to start learning when she joins secondary school hah.

btw, still lovin' your blogggg!

Guest Mushu

lool, she was the one who asked me! I eventually gave up. Told her to start learning when she joins secondary school hah.

btw, still lovin' your blogggg!

Haha jokes.

Aww thanks :D

Thought: Angry Birds is such a stressful game :(

:lol:

I have got 3 stars on EVERY level in Angry Birds and Angry Birds Rio.

I'm now trying to achieve that on Angry Birds Seasons.

The other day I went to bed at midnight, started playing it for a while. When I had enough, I exited the game and my phone said the time was 3am!

So addictive!

Thoughts: I HAVE FINISHED ALL MY ASSIGNMENT FOR THIS TERM. ALLAHU AKBAR!

MASHALLAH! horraaaay! :D I still got few things and meh I so don't feel like it *yawn*

love your signature :wub:

thoughts: dont wanna finish college, and im sick of living in ny. maybe i'll move to london :)

I liked the US way more than I liked the UK.. u know there r REALLY super awesome shia communities around the states.. maybe you can check em out? or try the annual Muslim congress thing?

thought: making decisions is always hard :blink: