Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Rate this topic

You know how Endless made that pic with SC on it and i suggested that we make it the logo? well wouldnt that be a fun thing to do on a regular basis? to get members to create 'Shia Chat' logo pictures (photos or graphics) and have weekly competitions to change the logo? or is that going to be too much trouble for the Admin?.

What a great idea! Count me in, but the duration between the competitions should be longer, (ex: 1-3 months), because the admin may not have time to change the logo every week.

Khayr Al salat 3al Nabi, I was doing dishes and I heard a sound outside. My friend was over. (She used to wear hijab and removed her hijab after much harassment in Texas and elsewhere). I went outside to see what the sound was and I was a little scared and nervous. I saw a light moving around and heard something. It was a saqr, like a falcon. It was making this noise. I saw the lift again and *****(the girl) looks and says! A second moon. I look up and see the second moon. Then Allahu akbar the entire sky lights up with the solar system. I can't describe what I saw in words. All the solar system is shown to me. The second moon, the stars, they are all very clear.

Then Allah sub7ana wa ta3ala shows us in the sky all of our body's system, DNA, blood platelets, how the heart beats, how we function. All through these images in the sky. I said la illaha illa Allah, allahu akbar. We were shocked. No phones, no pictures, just watching this revelation. Then slowly the images start to go, as if was a huge screen showing us Allah's miracles through every day things that we don't think of. I can't describe it very well but it was so miraculous and felt so real. And I just woke up now. It's 3:06. AM

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Is anyone on shi3chat good at interpreting dreams? Just this once?

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

Edited by Laayla

Khayr Al salat 3al Nabi, I was doing dishes and I heard a sound outside. My friend was over. (She used to wear hijab and removed her hijab after much harassment in Texas and elsewhere). I went outside to see what the sound was and I was a little scared and nervous. I saw a light moving around and heard something. It was a saqr, like a falcon. It was making this noise. I saw the lift again and *****(the girl) looks and says! A second moon. I look up and see the second moon. Then Allahu akbar the entire sky lights up with the solar system. I can't describe what I saw in words. All the solar system is shown to me. The second moon, the stars, they are all very clear.

Then Allah sub7ana wa ta3ala shows us in the sky all of our body's system, DNA, blood platelets, how the heart beats, how we function. All through these images in the sky. I said la illaha illa Allah, allahu akbar. We were shocked. No phones, no pictures, just watching this revelation. Then slowly the images start to go, as if was a huge screen showing us Allah's miracles through every day things that we don't think of. I can't describe it very well but it was so miraculous and felt so real. And I just woke up now. It's 3:06. AM

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Salam,

mashAllah how beautiful, I use this when I feel a dream is meaningful: http://www.myislamicdream.com/

By Mohammad Ibn Siren, it is the translation of the Arabic book of dream interpretations by him. 

You have to search it by words though. 

Ma'salama :)

There is this lady called Syeda Ghulam Fatima that HONY is featuring on his latest trip to Pakistan, has anyone else been following his posts on FB?

Yes, I know about her. Why did you ask?

Breaking News:

Today mom joined a whatsapp group called "Ahlulbayt 7amla"......

The group consists of 100 Shia members (mostly moms) discussing and sharing Islamic info about their next hajj-trip.

Mashallah to our moms, I hope next year I'll join them :)

Edited by EndlessMD

Breaking News:

Today mom joined a whatsapp group called "Ahlulbayt 7amla"......

The group consists of 100 Shia members (mostly moms) discussing and sharing Islamic info about their next haj-trip.

Mashallah to our moms, I hope next year I'll join them :)

Sounds pretty cool.

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Masha'Allah sister, interesting dream. I'd love to know the interpretation as well. :)