Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Rate this topic

@Apo,you need to take care of yourself.Stress=Sickness.Allah tests us yes but there is a lot we can do to progress and stay healthy.

May Allah help you and you yourself.If u need something don't hesitate to ask me please.

can you list some?

can you list some?

Healthy food and lifestyle in general,calming down the mind and enjoying the present moment and simple things in life. Helping others and make them smile,doesn't need much effort most of the time.A positive mindset also helps a lot.

Travelling,learning...

So I'm pre-diabetic too now. What on Earth is wrong with me? I'm sick 24/7 all through the year. I wish there were some magic pill I could take and get rid of all these ailments. I'm starting to think God definitely hates me - why else would he make me go through all this?

at times i wish some people would just drop dead. scum on Earth eating up its resources without making any contribution whatsoever to the lives of those around them or related to them. why does God let such filth populate this planet? why does God boast about heaven and hell and the hereafter when he can't do nothing to people literally ruining others' lives in the here and now? i'm finding myself going away from religion once again - too many questions that remain unanswered. 

pre DM isn't the end of the world.

1/3 of them back to normal

1/3 stay as pre DM 

1/3 progress to DM

To keep yourself in the first 2 categories, you need to take some positive steps in your life like:

1- Stay fit. Do sport and fitness exercises , aerobic and muscle stretching , walking, swimming and lifting heavy objects at the end. You can always join a Zomba dance group. It is fun and healthy

2- Put in trash everything that is canned. Start being health nut. Do all sorts of yummy salads, lebanese cuisine is rich with them. Start eating meat that is 100% Halal and if possible organic (some canned food may contain ingriednts from animal source, sometimes we cannot say if this animal was slaughtered in halal way, thus that product is deemed questionable in terms of halalness). Fresh from the farm. Avoid sugars, pastries , soft drinks , soda drinks, junk food, sugar free foods,  fast foods etc.

3-Eat starch , 3 all bran breads

Avoid low fat or no fat products.

avoid concentrated milk .

good luck.

Wise Choices:

- If you are right then there is no need to get angry. And if you are wrong then you don't have any right to get angry.

- Patience with family is love, Patience with others is respect. Patience with self is confidence.

- Never think hard about the past. It brings tears. Don't think too much about the future. It brings fear. Live this moment with Allah in ur consciousness (taqwa) and a smile.

-Every test in our life makes us bitter or better.Choice is ours.

Heard it in a lecture of Ostad Hassan Rahimpour Azghadi. I'm sure it's legit.

Is it from the same source that said Einstien died a muslim?

When I was in Iran one of the professor told us Ibn Taymiyya may have changed his mind about Shiism after meeting Allama Hilli but before he could write another book he was taken to jail and died.