Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Rate this topic

Dear brothers and sisters:

The Norwegian winter is about to begin. I encourage all of you to donate blankets, gloves, and warm clothes for the poor, suffering people of that country (who surely have no means of leaving, otherwise they would).

No I'll not donate anything, Norwegians are rich, they can take care of themselves.

Btw I'm waiting for repenter to show up and start the fight.

What I think will happen:

Baradar= Shi ni tai-no?

Repenter= Omae wo korosu!

hajimeyouuuuuu.... (Let's begin)

A2EE9537-85E4-4DC8-B95A-DAF6028041B5_zps

so now young girls as young as 12, post photos of themselves naked then get money out of online economy system. when they are old to get into collage, they already collected the money for their studies AND un erasable memory of millions of fans across the country and world.

reminds me of the movie repeaters where three drug addicts, anti social and have no purpose in life have got the chance to live a repeating day. so whatever they did yesterday, no effect of it on today. no consequences.

these girls as well see no consequences to their online play...it is only an online fun, harmless.

i wonder where are we moving with this pace...

CAPTURED

May he rot in jail.

Jail is way too lenient for this man, death penalty would be better choice in my opinion.

so now young girls as young as 12, post photos of themselves naked then get money out of online economy system. when they are old to get into collage, they already collected the money for their studies AND un erasable memory of millions of fans across the country and world.

reminds me of the movie repeaters where three drug addicts, anti social and have no purpose in life have got the chance to live a repeating day. so whatever they did yesterday, no effect of it on today. no consequences.

these girls as well see no consequences to their online play...it is only an online fun, harmless.

i wonder where are we moving with this pace...

Really? Wow, I bet those who look at those pictures don't realize that they are a committing a crime and can be registered as a sex offender. The girl can potentially sue just about anybody who ever views her pictures or videos and can them pay her for damages. Anyway, enough of that, the burning question is: Where are the parents?

No I'll not donate anything, Norwegians are rich, they can take care of themselves.

Btw I'm waiting for repenter to show up and start the fight.

What I think will happen:

Baradar= Shi ni tai-no?

Repenter= Omae wo korosu!

hajimeyouuuuuu.... (Let's begin) A2EE9537-85E4-4DC8-B95A-DAF6028041B5_zps

Those Sharingan eyes are a unfair advantage, with being able to anticipate other's moves before they happen.

Postage stamp issued in Indo Pak subcontinent in 1942 to commemorate 1300 years of martyrdom of Imam Hussain (as)

attachicon.gif11887986_1030338837010312_1849401138527414142_n.jpg

That's a pretty cool looking stamp.