Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

Mr.MDM!! omg! the poor girl in the blue! it fell on her! and his daughter looked scared lool plz don't do that in front of my kids! remember use ur WORDS :P

thought: knitted wedding dress HMMMMMMM :P

wow! u knit a wedding dress? is it life size :o now i'm curious to see the pictures :P

• Advanced Member

Thoughts: Indian Lady : Oh so what did you buy from other city yesterday..?!

Me: (Argh stop butting in in everything..) Oh nothing just went MEAT shopping.. MOSTLY BEEF N ALL :)

:lol:

I Gotta say this it shall make my day coz I kno she'll Ask :lol:

• Advanced Member

Oh and what is it with people defending Gaddafi?! I was having a debate with two people who were like 'Allah will judge him'. These people annoy me like hell!

I know, right. :dry:

It's like no one can be bad/evil enough to deserve death... ever! It was the same with Saddam's execution, every Sunni I knew was like 'poor guy'. :huh: Erm... you do know that that there are death penalties in Islam, right? And judges, too.

What a bunch of confused people. :dry:

• Veteran Member

Oh and what is it with people defending Gaddafi?! I was having a debate with two people who were like 'Allah will judge him'. These people annoy me like hell!

Because Libya is now an imperial project.

Because Gaddafi -- as much of a zalim as he was -- did what other Arab and African governments failed to do: create an independent state with welfare for the people.

Because the civil war has destroyed Libya.

Because there is more fitnah to come, which will destroy Libya even further.

Inshallah the Libyan people will determine their own fate, and the imperial project will be unsuccessful. But how likely is that?

• Advanced Member

thought: you know when you are very close to someone and you are with them when they r angry.. u get angry 2! *HMPH*

imam sadiq (as) said "if you can throw a nasibi from a bridge and get away with it, then do it".

i think you are getting imam sadiq (as) confused with my little pony :angry:

loool lying abt Imam Sadiq is beyond sin! but u know what hadith I mean ;)

wow! u knit a wedding dress? is it life size :o now i'm curious to see the pictures :P

heheeh no didn't knit one, but the ladies at knitting group were suggesting I do u know with the super fine knit, but don't think I have the patience for it :P and fabric dresses r nicer.. maybe a lil knitted detail tho :P

• Advanced Member

vets are gonna put my cat down.

dammit.

If they put your cat down just ...

UNLEASH THE MDM FISTS OF FURRRRRRRRYYYYYYY !!!!

Thought: I love this latmiya :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1tKg4O0-lE&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL5B38D07B83CA44FA

Edited by SD2
  • Advanced Member

thought: how come I don't get a half term break! *LAME*

thought: just uploaded few listings to my shop *mashallah* so the day wasn't 2 bad now back to more knitting! :D

vets are gonna put my cat down.

dammit.

:( :cry:

• Advanced Member

Because Libya is now an imperial project.

Because Gaddafi -- as much of a zalim as he was -- did what other Arab and African governments failed to do: create an independent state with welfare for the people.

Because the civil war has destroyed Libya.

Because there is more fitnah to come, which will destroy Libya even further.

Inshallah the Libyan people will determine their own fate, and the imperial project will be unsuccessful. But how likely is that?

What you've written has nothing to do with Gaddafi and his personality. These people say we can't judge him as a person as that's only the job of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì. We all know he made blatant kufr so he's headed off to one direction and that's hell.

Thought: I love half terms - 10 days off!

I slept at 12:30 am, woke up at 12:45 pm...slept again at 3:00 pm and woke up at 6:00 pm. Now I certainly caught up on lost sleep lol. Word of advice, don't do the same mistake I did by leaving revision till late. Start from now!!

• Advanced Member

I love the feeling I get after all of the laundry is clean, dry, and put away :wub:

I love the feeling when all of the laundry is clean, dry, and brang into my room. :lol:

Thought: Assalamu `Alayka Ya Aba 3abdillah (not the shiachat member :P)

I slept at 12:30 am, woke up at 12:45 pm...slept again at 3:00 pm and woke up at 6:00 pm. Now I certainly caught up on lost sleep lol. Word of advice, don't do the same mistake I did by leaving revision till late. Start from now!!

Thank you for the advice. I was out today but I am starting revision from tomorrow Insha'Allah. Procrastination is really bad.

OMG sis you sleep a lot! I am planning to sleep at 12 and wake up at 6 or 7 every day.

My advice to you would be to sign out of SC. What subjects do you take btw?

• Advanced Member

^ How do you manage to sleep that little? I sleep at around 12 and wake up around 6 but end up pressing snooze on my alarm until finally I fall asleep before the snooze wakes me up (my snooze is on 1 minute)

In the summer I was sleeping like 4 hours a day and managed it ... now I sleep like 8 hours and I'm still tired when I wake up :donno:

^ How do you manage to sleep that little? I sleep at around 12 and wake up around 6 but end up pressing snooze on my alarm until finally I fall asleep before the snooze wakes me up (my snooze is on 1 minute)

In the summer I was sleeping like 4 hours a day and managed it ... now I sleep like 8 hours and I'm still tired when I wake up :donno:

I set my alarm at 5 but I snooze it for an hour or so. I usually sleep 7 hours. My snooze is 10 minutes. When I desperately need to wake up, I tell my brother to turn on the lights, open the windows and remove the blanket. Everyone in my house wakes up early, so I have no choice really.

I can cope for a few days but on the 7th day I end up falling asleep whilst revising or watching tv. I sometimes fall asleep in the bus :blush:

I know people who don't sleep for 3 consecutive days. Some people can just cope.

Edited by Light of Ali
  • Veteran Member

What you've written has nothing to do with Gaddafi and his personality. These people say we can't judge him as a person as that's only the job of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì. We all know he made blatant kufr so he's headed off to one direction and that's hell.

I am not defending what they say, but who made you the akhirah police?

• Advanced Member

I set my alarm at 5 but I snooze it for an hour or so. I usually sleep 7 hours. My snooze is 10 minutes. When I desperately need to wake up, I tell my brother to turn on the lights, open the windows and remove the blanket. Everyone in my house wakes up early, so I have no choice really.

I can cope for a few days but on the 7th day I end up falling asleep whilst revising or watching tv. I sometimes fall asleep in the bus :blush:

I know people who don't sleep for 3 consecutive days. Some people can just cope.

The most I went without sleep on the holidays was around 48 hours or so I think ... it was kind of fun staying up but it was reallllyyyy tiring ..

and thanks I'm gonna try that today, put my alarm early and keep snoozing for an hour or so :D

The most I went without sleep on the holidays was around 48 hours or so I think ... it was kind of fun staying up but it was reallllyyyy tiring ..

and thanks I'm gonna try that today, put my alarm early and keep snoozing for an hour or so :D

Me too! I slept like 8 or 9 the next morning. It is very tiring though.

Give it a try - hope it works for you too :)

Thoughts: Eaten too much.. Oh Chicken why are you so tempting..

Missin my lil one :( house feels so empty..!

I am eating so much as well. I had 2 packets of maltesers and 2 milkshakes!

Thought: I am going to have a galaxy ripple now.

Edited by Light of Ali
  • Advanced Member

Thank you for the advice. I was out today but I am starting revision from tomorrow Insha'Allah. Procrastination is really bad.

OMG sis you sleep a lot! I am planning to sleep at 12 and wake up at 6 or 7 every day.

My advice to you would be to sign out of SC. What subjects do you take btw?

Inshallah....lol today was an exception, I'm not gonna make it a habit! For AS I took History, English Lit, Maths and Persian...I carried them all to A2 apart from maths. I dropped that and picked up RS :)

Inshallah....lol today was an exception, I'm not gonna make it a habit! For AS I took History, English Lit, Maths and Persian...I carried them all to A2 apart from maths. I dropped that and picked up RS :)

How can you possibly drop Maths?? I was going to take History too but I changed my mind last minute.