Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Veteran Member

Bale kamelan rast migi! I clearly must have overreacted haha

Bale khanoom, ma mosalmanim! khial nakonid karemoon kashkiye, alaki darim sher migim vase khodemoon!

Thought #1: Iran beat Bahrain 6-0. They were with 10 players for most of the match. Milad Meidavoodi (who I think is from Ahvaz or something) knows Arabic, and so played the important role of getting into fights with the Bahraini players.

Thought #2:

My grandfather said a very interesting thing a few days ago. Someone asked him how he was doing (someone who had not seem him for months). He answered: Well, I am old. And the guy (who was also old) answered that old age is difficult but it also has some benefits. My grandfather agreed, and said (this is the great statement): "Yes, he (by 'he,' my grandfather is referring to old age) understands me. I try not to upset him, and, in turn, he compromises for me. We have become friends."

Today I realized that I have a similar relationship with loneliness.

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

You said end of the school year :dry:

Hawraa said she cant wait till the year ends.

Zareen said 81 days till it ends (the calendar year)

I said I think Hawraa meant school year not calendar year

You said there are way more than 81 days till the school year ends

Understand? :)

Bale khanoom, ma mosalmanim! khial nakonid karemoon kashkiye, alaki darim sher migim vase khodemoon!

Thought #1: Iran beat Bahrain 6-0. They were with 10 players for most of the match. Milad Meidavoodi (who I think is from Ahvaz or something) knows Arabic, and so played the important role of getting into fights with the Bahraini players.

Thought #2:

My grandfather said a very interesting thing a few days ago. Someone asked him how he was doing (someone who had not seem him for months). He answered: Well, I am old. And the guy (who was also old) answered that old age is difficult but it also has some benefits. My grandfather agreed, and said (this is the great statement): "Yes, he (by 'he,' my grandfather is referring to old age) understands me. I try not to upset him, and, in turn, he compromises for me. We have become friends."

Ahvaz Yipeeeeeyyyy !! :D

• Veteran Member

Hawraa said she cant wait till the year ends.

Zareen said 81 days till it ends (the calendar year)

I said I think Hawraa meant school year not calendar year

You said there are way more than 81 days till the school year ends

Understand? :)

Ahvaz Yipeeeeeyyyy !! :D

Since you're from Ahvaz you should know: where is Meidavoodi from? He knows Arabic, he has to be from somewhere in Khuzestan huh?

• Advanced Member

Since you're from Ahvaz you should know: where is Meidavoodi from? He knows Arabic, he has to be from somewhere in Khuzestan huh?

I don't follow football it's boring :lol:

But here is what Wikipedia says;

Milad Meydavoudi born in Masjed Soleiman which is a historical city which is located among Zagros Mountains chain in Khuzestan province, Iran.

Looks like you were right ;)

Thought: Off to sleep .. well I'm going to try .... Don't be surprised if you see me back here in a while I find it difficult to undistract myself from the computer ............. I need to get a life ... Oh wait I already have one B)

Edited by SD2

Thought: Beating China 1:0 is not good enough.

Loool, does the fact that the referee, assistant referee, other assistant referee and fourth official were all Iranian help? :lol:

• Advanced Member

Thoughts:

Enough is enough. You're either on top, or on the bottom. No time for being in the middle. All I've ever known is being on the side getting hurt and I myself, have never hurt anybody. Never upset anybody. And each time now, it feels like salt being put in my already present wounds.

Do you fight back and be aggressive about it? Do you stand brave and tall, and hurt them the same way they hurt you?

or do you let it pass, and leave their judgement to the only One who can judge?

Edited by Blissful
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

Do not hurt them like they hurt you, be patient at all times and always think about your lord and your lord will always help you, I was watching a lecture about praying and the Sayed said that if you always think of your lord and do everything for your lord that your lord will help you in life and that your life will be helps better.

All i can say is pray from your heart and do not do anything bad that will make your life like how it is.

Thought #2:

Yeah I know his cousin in real life, he doesn't know arabic though. Nor does he look ahwazi, but I believe he said he's from there...

Thoughts: Does it get any better than this? Taking a picture live of Sheikh al-Afasy in concert:

307166_10150308685516747_518056746_8178642_1314647623_n.jpg

Edited by S.hassan
  • Advanced Member

more cool hip hop lyrics, this time by Lowkey.

Lumumba was democracy – Mossadegh was democracy

Allende was democracy – Hypocrisy it bothers me

Call you terrorists if you don’t wanna be a colony

We used to bow down to a policy of robbery

Is terrorism my lyrics?

When more Vietnam vets kill themselves after the war than died in it?

This is very basic..

One nation in the world has over a thousand military bases

They say it’s religion, when clearly it isn’t

It’s not just Muslims that oppose your imperialism

Is Hugo Chavez a Muslim? Nah.. I didn’t think so

Is Castro a Muslim? Nah.. I didn’t think so

It’s like the definition didn’t ever exist

I guess it’s all just depending who your nemesis is

Irrelevant how eloquent the rhetoric peddler is

They’re telling fibs, now tell us who the terrorist is

• Advanced Member

3. You're referring to breathing right?

Breathing? LOL no. Last time I checked, people couldn't even reply to a thread without bickering and insulting each other. Now it's all fancy quotes and whatnot :P

MashAllah, mashAllah, mashAllah!!!! Congrats :)

Glad you managed to complete tawaf without getting crushed to smithereens :P

I don't blame her. There is no shortage of sleazy men when doing hajj. Hard to stomach, but it's true.

:wub:

Yeh tawaf was surprisingly easy, Alhamdulillah. Best part though? Sa'i for sureee.

• Veteran Member

Loool, does the fact that the referee, assistant referee, other assistant referee and fourth official were all Iranian help? :lol:

Whatever dude. Saudi refs have shanked Iranian teams time and time again. Don't even try to talk to me about biased officiating.

And being one man short can justify one or two goals; not six.

Islamic Republic of Iran smacked al-Khalifa in the face with this beautiful victory. Andranik's goal was class.

• Advanced Member

so many football thoughts and tatbir thoughts.. now I know what goes into men's heads! :P

thought: nothing beats Arabic food! LOVE U stuffed grape leaves YUMMM

thought: I spent abt 3hrs networking and connecting.. that should be enough till night time :P

Not interested its will only crated hatred for each other

ummm.. u r the one who said u really wanted to know! :wacko:

If you have any London muhajabahs (no Shirazis please) you know about, put her in touch with my aunt who lives there.

LOL hmmm.. well I think it's time for u to find a match maker ;)

Thoughts: Thinking of getting a blackberry bold, any suggestions?

get a Samsung Galaxy S 2! mashallah it's awesome! :D

Uni was soo dead today :dry:

r class was dead 2! the teacher was asking so should we do one more image and then take a break or just take a break now, and no one even bothered saying a word! LOL

Thoughts: I think this year I should actually do the required reading for lectures - I have been pretending to read for the last 2 years.

meh same here :donno:

Depression is a weird feeling .. and a sneaky one .. one minute your happy .. then BAM your depressed :(

that's called bipolar :wacko:

Thoughts:

Enough is enough. You're either on top, or on the bottom. No time for being in the middle. All I've ever known is being on the side getting hurt and I myself, have never hurt anybody. Never upset anybody. And each time now, it feels like salt being put in my already present wounds.

Do you fight back and be aggressive about it? Do you stand brave and tall, and hurt them the same way they hurt you?

or do you let it pass, and leave their judgement to the only One who can judge?

fight back without being aggressive and be firm abt it coz the one hurt u shouldn't even if they were close

• Banned

thoughts: i had the best falafel sandwich in my life last night. i told the guy to make it super spicy. maybe i should have paid more attention when he looked shocked and said "mashallah". absolutely delicious. nearly blew my head off with the chilli.

thoughts 2: wonderers grape leaves tasted like AIDS. she is weird.

get a Samsung Galaxy S 2! mashallah it's awesome! :D

I would've bought one but now I'm thinking of wasting all my money in Iran, which seems worth much more than a flimsy phone.....Better support the Iranian economy than our own right?

Thoughts: I told Baradar to go to Kurdistan but he said "what am I going to do there?". Here's a reason baradar:

300955_10150417045187228_45245172227_10075558_774305750_n.jpg

Edited by S.hassan
  • Veteran Member

I would've bought one but now I'm thinking of wasting all my money in Iran, which seems worth much more than a flimsy phone.....Better support the Iranian economy than our own right?

Thoughts: I told Baradar to go to Kurdistan but he said "what am I going to do there?". Here's a reason baradar:

300955_10150417045187228_45245172227_10075558_774305750_n.jpg

Picture is filtered, please attach it!

• Banned

thoughts: we were taught the similarities between the mahdi (atf) going into ghayba for a long time, and moses (as) going to ghayba for a short time (40 days was it?)

i have my own theories who the golden calf of our time would be. the personality certainly shares all the characteristics with the golden calf, not least the blind passionate adoration and worship of the people who were meant to be following the leader of their time instead.

• Advanced Member

I wonder how some of our holier than thou members behave in real life

I'm guessing publicly they are even more 'holier than thou'. Privately......well, who knows?? :dry:

thought: why do i feel so lost :blink:

:(

Because you're in 'lala land' and as far as i'm aware, the place doesn't exist!!

• Banned

I wonder how some of our holier than thou members behave in real life

cant speak for all, but the many sc'ers i met in real life were cool no matter how they act online

• Advanced Member

thought: some people are better ignored,, esp the ones who contradict with themselves or pick pointless arguments just to try and put you down.. such people will die UNHAPPY INSHALLAH

thought: FIRE FIRE FIRE eh.. better finish my research :o

thoughts: i had the best falafel sandwich in my life last night. i told the guy to make it super spicy. maybe i should have paid more attention when he looked shocked and said "mashallah". absolutely delicious. nearly blew my head off with the chilli.

thoughts 2: wonderers grape leaves tasted like AIDS. she is weird.

u just reminded me I got some more of that sandwich MMMMM

and OMG how could u! the grape leaves weren't THAT bad :P I do agree they weren't the best.. the thing is making em takes AGES!

Wait so you're not gonna do it?

Psssh...

lool.. well I can't be blamed for a marriage mismatch.. so yah a pro matchmaker is ur answer! :P

well if u don't need the features of the phone then yah go to Iran ;)

thought: 3rd week into uni, already behind on my work uhohhh

meh u rn't alone

thought: why do i feel so lost :blink:

the user name is affecting u.. everything u type or say abt urself get attracted to u (law of attraction) and BAM.. change your name to something like ON THE RIGHT PATH or guided :P

• Veteran Member

lool.. well I can't be blamed for a marriage mismatch.. so yah a pro matchmaker is ur answer! :P

Why are you so afraid?

I thought you had honor.

If you do this for me I will buy something from your shop. You will be rolling in pents.

Edited by baradar_jackson