Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Rate this topic

so many prominent members leaving .... we might become the most ancient ones  :mellow:

and we haven't even made it to a thousand posts yet.....ohh poor sc, thou art losing its soul-eth

I thought about leaving, but giving it a couple more days in case the 26% goes back up...

26%?

Shi'i? If that's so then trust me, leave now and stop wasting your time bro. If anything it will continue to decrease from being here and or fill you with a truck load of doubts.

Edited by Ali Musaaa :)

I thought about leaving, but giving it a couple more days in case the 26% goes back up...

your ideology is nothing compared to Shia 12vr, just take that 26 and put 0. Your not fooling anyone.

26%?

Shi'i? If that's so then trust me, leave now and stop wasting your time bro. If anything it will continue to decrease from being here and or fill you with a truck load of doubts.

No brother, a place like shiachat shouldn't affect anyone's faith if they're serious about it.  Books and scholars trump keyboard warriors and e-teen-scholars.

your ideology is nothing compared to Shia 12vr, just take that 26 and put 0. Your not fooling anyone.

Don't assume too much.

Edited by Vigilare