Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Rate this topic

Got a vital data of project misplaced somewhere :cry: . Pray that I find it.

oh dear!!! thats baaad, you should try using the search on your computer? even if you just search up words contained in the document (incase you forgot the title) and it will come up.

try repeating this dua

'Allahuma adhkirnee ma ansanee al shaytan dhikra"

"oh Allah please allow me to remember what the shaytan has made me forget"

Hope you find it soon, inshallah i will make dua for you now :)

<3 :wub: :wub: :wub:

Imam Ja`far as-Sadiq [a] said, in a narration about the Mahdi, "My master, your occultation has taken away my night’s sleep, it has narrowed my bed for me, and has snatched away the solace from my heart. My master, your occultation has turned my tragedies into the atrocities of eternity! The loss of one after the other perishes a crowd and a multitude. No more I feel the tear that drops from my eye, and the moon that faintly leaves my chest from the places of tragedies and past calamities except that it exemplifies before my eye the greatest and cruelest of catastrophes, the most dismal and disdainful mishaps, mixed with your wrath, and calamities coupled with your anger."

When his companions heard him say this, they said, "Our hearts and minds were overwhelmed by that terrifying scene and mortifying view. We thought that it is the sign of a dreadful shattering or times have brought him a calamity." They said to the Imam, "May Allah, O son (descendant) of the best of the creation (Prophet Muhammad [sawa]), never bring tears into your eyes. For what incidents are your eyes pouring and your tears raining and what situation has led you to this mourning?"

The Imam [a] explained that he was recalling the Mahdi, and said that he feared:

"The birth of our Qa'im and his disappearance, and its protraction and the length of his lifespan, and the trials of the believers through him and after him in that period, and the generation of doubts in their hearts from the length of his disappearance, and the apostasy of most of them from their religion, and their removing the cord of Islam from their necks."

(Kamal ad-Deen) https://www.facebook.com/AhlAlBaytDaily

:cry:

May Allah send Blessings on our beloved Qa`im, Al-Hujjah Min `Aale Muhammad [a], and on the Believers who patiently await his reappearance. May Allah allow us to see his noble face, witness his blessed arrival and allow us to be amongst those who stand by him and Prophet Jesus [a]. May Allah bless you both, the Ahl al-Bayt [a] and all the Noble Prophets & Messengers send by the Creator of all things from Adam (as) to the best of creation Muhammad al-Mustafa [sawa]. Ameen alhamdulilahir-Rabil`ameen.

Edited by Ali Musaaa :)

oh dear!!! thats baaad, you should try using the search on your computer? even if you just search up words contained in the document (incase you forgot the title) and it will come up.

try repeating this dua

'Allahuma adhkirnee ma ansanee al shaytan dhikra"

"oh Allah please allow me to remember what the shaytan has made me forget"

Hope you find it soon, inshallah i will make dua for you now :)

It was in hard form, a table to be exact. Thanks for dua.