Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
gogiison2

Minhaj Al Sunnah- Ibn Taymiyyah

Rate this topic

I can't be certain. You will find some narrations attributed to Ibn Abbas, but I can't be certain about their authenticity. However, all these statements are similar to what can be found attributed to Malik and Ahmad. You won't find anything clearer than "they will see Allah". I mean, something like "you will see Allah literally and not metaphorically," was language that wasn't common at the time.

Correct me if i'm wrong brother. I know its been long since this thread was opened and you might not be even following it. My understanding about Allah was He is the creator of space, time and matter and for Him to show himself in any form would fall into these categories, meaning He is Creator, not Created and hence cannot put himself within the realms of Created at any point.

thanks.

Correct me if i'm wrong brother. I know its been long since this thread was opened and you might not be even following it. My understanding about Allah was He is the creator of space, time and matter and for Him to show himself in any form would fall into these categories, meaning He is Creator, not Created and hence cannot put himself within the realms of Created at any point.

thanks.

Lord Botta doesn't frequent this forum anymore. If you want to ask him that, than you can probably find him on islamicforum or by email.