Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Did Imam Ali(as) Protest

Rate this topic

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veteran Member

I'm not going to speculate on matters which are not based on naql(tradition). There are ahadith which say those who reject the Mahdi are kaffirs. This is clear.

(bismillah)

(salam)

is imam mehdi(as) the 12th

(wasalam)

• Advanced Member

^^ If you are going to use that as proof against Sunnis, then there is also an area where Imam Ali (as) and Ibn Abbas (ra) have a disagreement on the Islamic treasury.

Imam Mahdi (as) will not say anything. A voice from Allah (swt) through a created medium will declare him to be the calipah. It is only after that he will take leadership.

I think haider beat me to it. But yes I think Allah will probably have to declare it HIMSELF that he is the caliph. I am sure a lot of people will still deny it or create excuses against his leadership. Just like they did when he announced through his Prophet (SAW) and many Prophets (as) before him.

I think haider beat me to it. But yes I think Allah will probably have to declare it HIMSELF that he is the caliph. I am sure a lot of people will still deny it or create excuses against his leadership. Just like they did when he announced through his Prophet (SAW) and many Prophets (as) before him.

There is still a big difference. Denying the Mahdi's (as) calipate is like denying Prophethood itself. Therefore you become kaffir. However, 12rs still say Sunnis are Muslim for not believing in the divine appointment of the 11 imams. You can make excuses around it, but there are not excuses for Imam Mahdi (as) acceptance for calipahte.

Just like Talut (as) he was a non-Prophet, but denying his calipate made a person a kaffir.

Also Imam Mahdi (as) will first get declared a calipah, then he will get bayah from 313 momins and then he will fight against the opposition.

Edited by Abdaal

Imam al-Baqir (as) explains the reason why Imam Ali (as) didn't explicitly protested, nor invited people for his khilafah. Imam Baqir (as) said that he (Ali (as)) preferred that they should err and not forsake Islam rather than that he should call upon them and that they should refuse him and thereby become unbelievers.

ÃÈì ÑÍãå Çááå ÞÇá: ÍÏËäÇ ÓÚÏ Èä ÚÈÏ Çááå ÞÇá: ÍÏËäÇ ÇÍãÏ Èä ãÍãÏ ÇÈä ÚíÓì¡ Úä ÇáÚÈÇÓ Èä ãÚÑæÝ¡ Úä ÍãÇÏ Èä ÚíÓì¡ Úä ÍÑíÒ¡ Úä ÈÑíÏ Èä ãÚÇæíÉ¡ Úä ÃÈì ÌÚÝÑ " Ú " ÞÇá: Çä ÚáíÇ " Ú " áã íãäÚå ãä Çä íÏÚæ ÇáäÇÓ Åáì äÝÓå ÅáÇ Çäåã Çä íßæäæÇ ÖáÇáÇ áÇ íÑÌÚæä Úä ÇáÇÓáÇã ÃÍÈ Åáíå ãä Çä íÏÚæåã ÝíÃÈæÇ Úáíå ÝíÕíÑæä ßÝÇÑÇ ßáåã.

w/s

Subhân Allâh, and those guys are the one who says 'They don't know what 'Aliy is'? You guys have forsaken the foremost attribute of Sayyidunâ 'Aliy (ÑÖí Çááå Úäå). And may Allâh's curse be upon who fabricated this and accused the Mawlâ of believers concealing the command of the Dîn.

• Veteran Member

Imam al-Baqir (as) explains the reason why Imam Ali (as) didn't explicitly protested, nor invited people for his khilafah. Imam Baqir (as) said that he (Ali (as)) preferred that they should err and not forsake Islam rather than that he should call upon them and that they should refuse him and thereby become unbelievers.

ÃÈì ÑÍãå Çááå ÞÇá: ÍÏËäÇ ÓÚÏ Èä ÚÈÏ Çááå ÞÇá: ÍÏËäÇ ÇÍãÏ Èä ãÍãÏ ÇÈä ÚíÓì¡ Úä ÇáÚÈÇÓ Èä ãÚÑæÝ¡ Úä ÍãÇÏ Èä ÚíÓì¡ Úä ÍÑíÒ¡ Úä ÈÑíÏ Èä ãÚÇæíÉ¡ Úä ÃÈì ÌÚÝÑ " Ú " ÞÇá: Çä ÚáíÇ " Ú " áã íãäÚå ãä Çä íÏÚæ ÇáäÇÓ Åáì äÝÓå ÅáÇ Çäåã Çä íßæäæÇ ÖáÇáÇ áÇ íÑÌÚæä Úä ÇáÇÓáÇã ÃÍÈ Åáíå ãä Çä íÏÚæåã ÝíÃÈæÇ Úáíå ÝíÕíÑæä ßÝÇÑÇ ßáåã.

w/s

(salam)

This is beautiful. Jazaakallahu khayran for sharing.

There is still a big difference. Denying the Mahdi's (as) calipate is like denying Prophethood itself. Therefore you become kaffir. However, 12rs still say Sunnis are Muslim for not believing in the divine appointment of the 11 imams. You can make excuses around it, but there are not excuses for Imam Mahdi (as) acceptance for calipahte.

Just like Talut (as) he was a non-Prophet, but denying his calipate made a person a kaffir.

Also Imam Mahdi (as) will first get declared a calipah, then he will get bayah from 313 momins and then he will fight against the opposition.

Subhân Allâh, and those guys are the one who says 'They don't know what 'Aliy is'? You guys have forsaken the foremost attribute of Sayyidunâ 'Aliy (ÑÖí Çááå Úäå). And may Allâh's curse be upon who fabricated this and accused the Mawlâ of believers concealing the command of the Dîn.

(bismillah)

(salam)

what we need to do more is read and understand the holy quran

what you see in the holy book is not rebuke of the ones who are illiterate(not knowing or understanding)

but of the ones who are the rejectors

imam ali(as) is your true guardian

he even protects you to sacrifice himself

and his noble son imam hussain(as) truly embodied his father and grandfathers

may Allah(swt) peace be upon them all

(wasalam)