Sign in to follow this  
Mohammed-W

Beast Out Of The Earth

Rate this topic

(salam)

(bismillah)

(4) And when the Word is fulfilled against them (the unjust), we shall produce from the earth a beast to (face) them: He will speak to them, for that mankind did not believe with assurance in Our Signs.

( ÓæÑÉ Çáäãá , An-Naml, Chapter #27, Verse #82)

Any saying about this that you all know of?

Is this translation good enough?

could someone explain the verses or point out anything important in the grammar?

Familiar with all the sunni hadeeths its difficult to find the 'shia' interpretation on the net.

wa salam

according to shia hadith, the beast (dabbah) refers to imam ali (A) returning at the end of time and marking the believers and disbelievers.

dabbah means creature not necessarily a monster. it is said that the Prophet (S) referred to imam ali (A) as the dabbah.

you can find these hadith in tafsir al-mizan on this subject but it is in arabic.

the sunni view is different as much of sunni ideas are more similar to what christians say about a horrendous beast coming back.

anyway we will find out when it happens lol.

according to shia hadith, the beast (dabbah) refers to imam ali (A) returning at the end of time and marking the believers and disbelievers.

dabbah means creature not necessarily a monster. it is said that the Prophet (S) referred to imam ali (A) as the dabbah.

you can find these hadith in tafsir al-mizan on this subject but it is in arabic.

the sunni view is different as much of sunni ideas are more similar to what christians say about a horrendous beast coming back.

(salam)

thanks i had the strongest feeling the 'beast' was only a beast to the ones it was brought to face and not a 'beast' at all. (as sunni sources state).

The interesting thing about that verse is that the verses which follow it are talking about Raj'ah (return during this life) of evil people. We have some ahadith that Imams will come back during Raj'ah, and here the interpretation of 'beast' goes well with the context of Raj'ah. This is the raj'ah verse that immediately follows the 'beast' verse:

وَيَوْمَ نَحْشُرُ مِن كُلِّ أُمَّةٍ فَوْجًا مِّمَّن يُكَذِّبُ بِآيَاتِنَا فَهُمْ يُوزَعُونَ {83

[27:83] And on the day when We will gather from every nation a group from among those who rejected Our communications, then they shall be kept in ranks.

Imam Sadiq [as] asked one of his companions what the people say regarding the above quoted verse. His companion replied: They say it’s about the Day of Judgement. The Imam replied: Would Allah gather [yahshur] (only) a group of every people and leave the rest?! Rather the verse is referring to Raj’ah, and the verse of Qiyamah is this : and We will gather them and leave not any one of them behind [18:47]. Bihar AlAnwar 53/40

عن الإمام الصادق عليه السلام أنه سئل عن قوله تعالى: وَيَوْمَ نَحْشُرُ مِنْ كُلِّ أُمَّةٍ فَوْجاً مِمَّنْ يُكَذِّبُ بِآياتِنَا فَهُمْ يُوزَعُونَ ؟ فقال: ما يقول الناس فيها ؟ قلت يقولون إنها في القيامة . فقال: يحشر الله في القيامة من كل أمة فوجاً ويترك الباقين ؟! إنما ذلك في الرجعة ، فأماآية القيامة فهذه:وَحَشَرْنَاهُمْ فَلَمْ نُغَادِرْ مِنْهُمْ أَحَداً.. الى قوله: موعداً. البحار:53/40

The Imam’s argument is clear. The verse is saying that the hashr (gathering after resurrection) will be limited to a group of people and will not be for everyone, whilst in Qiyamah everyone will be resurrected and gathered, not just a group from amongst the people. As 18:47 says: ‘Hasharnahum fa lam nughadir minhum Ahada’ . This proves that the verse is not referring to the resurrection of the Day of Judgement, but is referring to an event that will occur before it.

Allamah Tabataba’i [r] in his tafsir of this verse offers another proof. He says that if we read the verses that follow 27:83, we will see that they go on to talk about the blowing of the trumpet and other events that will be in Qiyamah.

[27:87] And on the day when the trumpet shall be blown, then those who are in the heavens and those who are in the earth shall be terrified except such as Allah please, and all shall come to him abased.

[27:88] And you see the mountains, you think them to be solid, and they shall pass away as the passing away of the cloud– the handiwork of Allah Who has made every thing thoroughly; surely He is Aware of what you do.

The famous Sunni exegete Ibn Kathir says the following about the blowing of the Trumpet:

The Sur (trumpet), as described in the Hadith, is, «قَرْنٌ يُنْفَخُ فِيه» (a horn which is blown into.) According to the Hadith about the Sur (Trumpet), it is (the angel) Israfil who will blow into it by the command of Allah, may He be exalted. He will blow into it for the first time, for a long time. This will signal the end of the life of this world. (see Tafsir ibn Kathir, verse 27:87)

So if the blowing of the trumpet will cause the end of all life, this means that whatever occurs before the blowing will be in this life, not the hereafter. The context therefore shows that the resurrection of certain groups of people will occur during this life and not the hereafter, as it will be before the blowing of the Trumpet according to the sequence of events that are described by the verses. This leaves no doubt that the verse is referring to Raj’ah before the Day of Judgement.

Edited by .InshAllah.

The interesting thing about that verse is that the verses which follow it are talking about Raj'ah (return during this life) of evil people. We have some ahadith that Imams will come back during Raj'ah, and here the interpretation of 'beast' goes well with the context of Raj'ah. This is the raj'ah verse that immediately follows the 'beast' verse:

(salam)

thanks, could you or post some more on raja, or direct me to links or books, even if they are arabic I would like to know the name of them. Insha Allah.

(salam)

anyone know for sure if such mentioned hadiths are sahih or not?

also should this not be in Qur'an and hadith section?

(wasalam)

Edited by AlMuttaqi

The literal meaning of dabbah is slowly moving, crawling animal; beast of burden. Generally all commentators have chosen the word "beast" and interpreted the phrase dabbatan minal ard as the beast coming forth as the first sign of the day of judgement, touching the believers with the staff of Musa and marking the faces of the disbelievers with the seal of Sulayman. The last portion of this verse says that "he" who shall be brought forth from the earth will speak to the unjust that they did not believe with sure conviction in the signs of Allah, so it should be translated as an alive created being. The following note of Aqa Mahdi Puya correctly interprets the true meaning of this verse.

Aqa Mahdi Puya says:

Read verse 82 in the light of the commentary of verse 110 of Ali Imran wherein Allah addresses the best group raised among men to enjoin good and to prevent them from doing evil and mischief. In the end, before the final judgement is to be passed, the alive created being who will be brought forth from the earth to speak to the people should be of the same class and category, a human being of utmost accomplishments duly privileged to address the good as well as the wicked people. It is stated in the next verse that a group of disbelievers from every people will be gathered together before the day of resurrection. This is a day of partial resurrection (qiyamat sughra or raj-at). According to authentic traditions of the Ahl ul Bayt the living being referred to here is Imam Ali ibn abi Talib.

Hathīfah narrates a tradition from the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) who, qualifying /dābbat-ul-’Ard/ (a moving creature from the earth), said: “(He is so strong that) no one can reach him nor any one can flee from him. He puts a sign on the forehead of every believer and writes ‘believer’ between his eyes, and puts a sign on the forehead of every disbeliever and also writes ‘disbeliever’ between his eyes; and he has the Rod of Moses and the Signer of Solomon.

Majma'-ul-Bayān, and tafsīr-us-Sāfī, the commentary of the verse

Some narrations have adapted it to Amir-ul-Mu’minīn Ali (a.s.). It is recorded in the commentary of Ali-ibn-’Ebrāhīm, narrated from Imam Sādiq (a.s.): “Once a man told ‘Ammār Yāsir that there is a verse in the Qur’ān which has disturbed his mind and caused him to be doubtful. ‘Ammār asked which verse it was and he answered the verse which says: “And when the word is fulfilled against them We shall bring forth for them a moving creature from the earth that shall speak unto them, because people did not believe in Our revelations”, and he addedwhich moving creature it was. ‘Ammār said: ‘By Allah! I do not sit on the ground, nor do I eat any food nor drink any water before I show you /dābbat-ul-’ard/. Then he, accompanying with that man, came to Ali (a.s.) while he was having food. When he (a.s.) saw ‘Ammār he told him to come in. ‘Ammār came near, sat down and ate food with Ali (a.s.). That man seriously wondered, while he has watching that scene incredibly, because ’Ammār had promised him and had made an oath that he would not eat any food before fulfilling his promise, as if he had forgotten his promise and his oath!

When ’Ammār stood up and said good by to Ali (a.s.), that man, addressing him, said he made an oath not to eat food nor drink water, nor sit on the ground unless he show the man /dābbat-ul-‘ard/. ‘Ammār answered him: ‘Did I not show it to you if you understood?’”

Allamah Majlesī, with a valid document, has cited in Bihar-ul-’Anwār that Ali (a.s.) was asleep in the mosque when the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) came in there. He (p.b.u.h.) roused Ali (a.s.) from sleep and said: “Get up O’ moving creature of Allah!”. One of the companions asked the Messenger of Allah (p.b.u.h.) whether they are right to call each other by that name, and the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) said: “No. this name is specialized to Ali, and he is /dābbat-ul-’ard/ about whom Allah has said in the Qur’ān: ‘And when the word is fulfilled against them We shall bring forth for them a moving creature from the earth that shall speak unto them, because people did not believe in Our revelations’.” Then he (p.b.u.h.) said: “O’ Ali! On the last day, Allah will restore you to life in the best form and there will be a means in your hand by which you will mark the enemies.”

Bihār-ul-'Anwār, Vol. 53, P. 52

The Late Abul-Futūh Rāzī records in his commentary book concerning the above verse: “According to the information we received by the way of our Companions, the Qur’ānic phrase /dābbatul ’ard/ is an implicit declaration to Hadrat Mahdī, the Lord of the age (a.s.).”

TheCommentary of Abul-Futūh Rāzī, Vol. 8, P. 423

Edited by cusulli

(salam)

I remember this old thread from the good old days

Here is the answer to your question.

There are many verses in the Holy Quran, which talk about this return: -

1- "And when the word shall come to pass on them, we shall bring forth unto them, 'an earthly being' (Daaba) from the earth, who shall speak unto them, that the people believed not in our signs". (27:82)

An 'earthly being' is in reference to Imam Ali's return. It is narrated that Prophet Mohammad saw Imam Ali in the mosque sleeping on a pillow of sand. The Prophet shook him and said "Rise 0'earthly being (Daaba)". This was a term of endearment used by the Prophet to describe Ali, the humble Imam who preferred to pray and sleep on the earth, forsaking the comforts of this world in order to be closer to his Creator. One of the companions present asked the Prophet "Should we call each other by this name". His reply was "No, it is exclusively meant for Ali, because He is that 'earthly being' (Daaba) mentioned in the Book of Allah".

Both the Sunni and Shia translations say that this 'Earthly Being’ that will be brought forth from the earth will rise from 'AlSafa' in 'AlNajaf', carrying with him the Rod of Moses and Sulaiman's ring. He upon his rise will mark the forehead of the faithfuls with the rod of Moses and with the ring he will strike the faces of the infidels causing them to turn black.

mashAllah beautiful hadith

"sunni ideas are more similar to what christians say about a horrendous beast coming back"

no offence to other sects that believe this, but maybe certain bad people will fear maula (saw) and look at it in this way, im sure most of us will be amongst the fearing lol.

(salam)

I remember this old thread from the good old days

Here is the answer to your question.

(salam)

Much thanks.

These are answers to most questions I have right now!

(salam)

anyone know for sure if such mentioned hadiths are sahih or not?

also should this not be in Qur'an and hadith section?

(wasalam)

among the hadiths that say this, some are stronger than others, but there are some reasonably sahih hadiths that say that the dabbah is imam ali (A) and the Prophet (S) called him that, in fact if i recall they have chains of narration that say they are directly from the time of prophet (S)/imam ali (A) (instead of many of our hadith which come from the later imams relating back to the time of prophet (S) due to issues of hadith transcripton - not that it matters of course since the imams are absolutely credible, but it is just different) - but i suppose i could be not lazy and look it up. or... better yet, you can be not lazy and look it up! bihar al-anwar dude... somehwere near the end of kitab al-raj'ah. :)

the details (like what exactly the dabbah will do, etc) are mentioned in a number of hadith but they aren't as strong, of course that doesn't mean they're wrong, allahu a'lam

Edited by BintAlHoda

(salam)

Brother Mohammed-W,

Thank you for posing this question.

Even though, I still remember the original 2003 thread started by Bro Ali the Admin, I have almost forgotten about the earthy creature coming out of the earth. I am glad you asked your question and we had the chance to look it up. Now we can learn something new or something we have forgotten.

Narration #1

From Sheikh al-Tusi's Kitaab al-Ghaybah:

في سنة كذا وكذا تخرج دابة الأرض من بين الصفا والمروة ، ومعه عصا موسى وخاتم سليمان ، يسوق الناس إلى المحشر

http://www.tebyan.net/index.aspx?PID=31143&BOOKID=78936&PageSize=1&LANGUAGE=2&PageIndex=69

"In the year such-and-such, the daabah al-ard will emerge from between al-Safaa and al-Marwah. And with him is the staff of Moses and the seal of Solomon. He will drive the people towards the Mahshar (a place where people will gather on the Day of Judgment)."

This narration contains an unknown narrator.

علي بن الحسين، عن رجل - ذكر أنه من أهل قزوين لم يذكر اسمه

"Ali ibn al-Hussein from 'a man' - he recalled that he is from the people of Qazween, he did not recall his name."

It contains other weak narrators as well.

Narration #2

From Sheikh al-Sadouq's Ikmaal al-Deen:

خروج دابة ( من ) الارض من عند الصفا ، معها خاتم سليمان بن داود ، وعصى موسى عليهم السلام ، يضع الخاتم على وجه كل مؤمن فينطبع فيه : هذا مؤمن حقا ، ويضعه على وجه كل كافر فينكتب هذا كافر حقا ، حتى أن المؤمن لينادي : الويل لك يا كافر ، وإن الكافر ينادي طوبى لك يا مؤمن ، وددت أني اليوم كنت مثلك فأفوز فوزا عظيما .

ثم ترفع الدابة رأسها فيراها من بين الخافقين بإذن الله جل جلاله وذلك بعد طلوع الشمس من مغربها » .

http://www.rafed.net/books/hadith/kamal/28.html

"The daabah al-ard will emerge from al-Safaa, with it are the seal of Solomon the son of David, and the staff of Moses. He will put the seal on the face of every believer and you will know by it, 'He is a true believer.' And he will put it on the face of every kaafir, and it will be written, 'This is a true kaafir.' So then the believer will call to them, 'Woe is yours ya kaafir.' And the kaafir will call, 'Yours is blessedness, oh believer, I would like today if I were like you, for this is a great victory.' Then the daabah will raise its head above them from between the two horizons with the permission of Allah the majestic, and that is after the sun rising from the west."

The narration contains unknown narrators and more than one non-Shia narrator. Additionally, Imam Ali is the main narrator, but refers to the dabbah in the third-person and does not refer to it as himself.

Narration #3

From Sheikh al-Sadouq's 'Ilal al-Shari':

ابى رحمه الله قال: حدثنا سعد بن عبد الله عن احمد بن محمد بن عيسى وعبد الله بن عامر بن سعيد، عن محمد بن سنان عن المفضل بن عمر عن ابى عبد الله عليه السلام قال: قال أمير المؤمنين " ع " أنا قسيم الله بين الجنة والنار، وانا الفاروق الاكبر وانا صاحب العصا والميسم.

http://gadir.free.fr/Ar/Ehlibeyt/kutub2/Ilel-us_Serayi/Ilel-1.htm

Ameer al-Mu'mineen said, "I am the division of Allah between al-jannah and al-nar, and I am the greatest al-Faaruq, and I am the owner of the staff and the cautery."

This narration contains Muhammad ibn Sinaan and Mufaddal ibn 'Umar, who are both known for their multiple weaknesses.

Narration #4

From Usul al-Kafi:

وقال أمير المؤمنين عليه السلام: أنا قسيم الله بن الجنة والنار، لا يدخلها داخل إلا على حد قسمي، وأنا الفاروق الاكبر، وأنا الامام لمن بعدي، والمؤدي عمن كان قبلي، لا يتقدمني أحد إلا أحمد صلى الله عليه وآله وإني وإياه لعلى سبيل واحد إلا أنه هو المدعو باسمه ولقد اعطيت الست: علم المنايا والبلايا، والوصايا، وفصل الخطاب، وإني لصاحب الكرات(2) ودولة الدول، وإني لصاحب العصا والميسم، والدابة التي تكلم الناس(3).

http://www.alkhatem.com/books/alkafi/kafi1/html/ara/books/al-kafi-1/78.html

http://www.al-shia.org/html/eng/books/hadith/al-kafi/part4/part4-ch14.htm

Amir al-Mu’minin Ali (a.s.) has said, "I am the supervisor for Allah over Paradise and Hell. No one would go either one without my supervision. I am the greatest criterion and the Imam for those after me the provider of relief for those before me. No one is permitted to be ahead of me except Ahmad (s.a.). I and he are on the same path except that he is called Ahmed (the most praiseworthy). I have been given six things. I have been the knowledge of deaths, that of the sufferings, that of the wills and the clear speech. That I have been give the power to attack the enemy, the power subdue the adversary, that I am the owner of the staff and Maysam and the being that would speak to people." (a reference to verse 82 of chapter 27 of Quran)

Here Imam Ali says that he is the possessor of the staff and the cautery (the ring that will mark the faces of the people), and that he is the daabah that will speak to the people. The narration is weak, as Majlisi notes on page 373:

(الحديث الثالث)

(1): ضعيف أيضا.

http://gadir.free.fr/Ar/Ehlibeyt/kutub2/Mirat_ul_Ukul/002.htm

Narration #5

From Tafsir al-Qummi:

حدثني أبي عن ابن أبي عمير عن أبي بصير عن أبي عبد الله عليه السلام قال: انتهى رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله إلى أمير المؤمنين عليه السلام وهو نائم في المسجد قد جمع رملاً ووضع رأسه عليه فحركه برجله ثم قال له: قم يا دابة الله فقال رجل من أصحابه يا رسول الله أيسمى بعضنا بعضاً بهذا الاسم؟ فقال: لا والله ما هو إلا له خاصة وهو الدابة التي ذكر الله في كتابه { وإذا وقع القول عليهم أخرجنا لهم دابة من الأرض تكلمهم أن الناس كانوا بآياتنا لا يوقنون }.

http://altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=4&tTafsirNo=38&tSoraNo=27&tAyahNo=82&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0&LanguageId=1

This translation has been included earlier in the thread:

Allamah Majlesī, with a valid document, has cited in Bihar-ul-’Anwār that Ali (a.s.) was asleep in the mosque when the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) came in there. He (p.b.u.h.) roused Ali (a.s.) from sleep and said: “Get up O’ moving creature of Allah!”. One of the companions asked the Messenger of Allah (p.b.u.h.) whether they are right to call each other by that name, and the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) said: “No. this name is specialized to Ali, and he is /dābbat-ul-’ard/ about whom Allah has said in the Qur’ān: ‘And when the word is fulfilled against them We shall bring forth for them a moving creature from the earth that shall speak unto them, because people did not believe in Our revelations’.” Then he (p.b.u.h.) said: “O’ Ali! On the last day, Allah will restore you to life in the best form and there will be a means in your hand by which you will mark the enemies.”

This isnad is the least problematic of them all, but the narration is reported only in Tafsir al-Qummi, which is a disputed book.

Edited by avjar7

(salam)

Thanks for the narrations, brother avjar.

I too have seen the idea of Imam Ali (as) being Dabbat al-Ardh in a couple ahadith in Bihar al-Anwar and some tafasir, but I don't recall seeing any gradings of these narrations. Sunni ahadith of Abu Hurairah depict Dabbat al-Ardh as being a hairy beast with the ring of Solomon (as), staff of Moses (as), branding the noses of the disbelievers and writing "mu'min" on the foreheads of the believers.

(bismillah)

ÓóäóÓöãõåõ Úóáóì ÇáúÎõÑúØõæãö

"We shall brand him on the nose." (68:16)

Of course, Abu Hurairah is looked down upon on Shi'i ideology.

(salam)

Anyone have more information about the beast from earth?

I was googling and came across this info under the major sign of qayamat

THE BEAST FROM THE EARTH APPEARS

One day later, the Beast from the earth will miraculously emerge from Mount Safaa in Makkah, causing a split in the ground. The beast will be able to talk to people and mark the faces of people, making the believers’ faces glitter, and the non-believers’ faces darkened.

http://www.central-mosque.com/signs/SignsOfQiyammah.htm

I am more inclined to believe that The Beast of Earth (Dabbat al-ard) is Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib (as)

in Sura An-Naml:

“And when the word is fulfilled concerning them, We shall bring forth a dabbe (beast) of the earth to speak unto them because mankind had not faith in Our revelations.”[Qur'an 27:82]

(salam)

is this relevant?

maarifat?

especially this part.

Imam Zain-ul-Abadeen looked at Imam Mohammed Baqir and asked them

“who is he?”

They replied, “O! Son of Prophet , he is your son”.

Imam asked “who am I?”

They replied, “You are his father, Imam Ali bin Hussain”

Thus Imam recited few words which we could not understand and immediately Imam Baqir turned into Imam Ali bin Hussain and Imam Ali bin Hussain became Imam Mohammed Baqir

Upon observing this, all the companions started reciting ‘La a la ha Il-llah’.

Imam Ali bin Hussain said, “Do not be surprised at the supremacy of Allah. I am Mohammed and Mohammed is from Ali.”

Imam Mohammed Baqir then explained, “O! People, do not be surprised to see the ‘Amr Allah’, I am Mohammed And Ali is in my (Mohammed’s) Appearance. We are all the same, from one ‘Noor’ and our souls are ‘Amr Allah’. Our first was Mohammed, our middle one was Mohammed and our last one is also Mohammed, in fact we are all Mohammed.”

Upon listening this, they all went down in prostration and uttered

“we all believe in your authority- also in your hidden attributes, in your clear miracles and we submit to your eloquent status and high ranks.”

Imam said,

“rise from prostration and lift your faces, now you truly recognize us and have succeeded! You have witnessed the facts and perfected your beliefs and by doing so you have found means of reaching Allah. Be aware! by Allah, Do not show these signs to the one who have weak-beliefs and are among ‘muqassareen’- What you have observed today from my son Mohammed and myself,If you are going to narrate what you have seen today then people will not admit it and make ridicule of you.”

They replied

“We have understood it and we will obey you.”

Imam said,

“Now go away since you achieved comprehensive guidance.”

And they went away.

Jabir said

“I asked imam, o imam! What if some one is not aware of this amr as you have described, but keeps you friend, and is away from your enemies, and believes in your supremacy, what do you say about that”

Imam said

“He is on path of piousness and betterment, till the time he reaches this stage of maarifat”

(bihar-ul-anwaar:26/13 hadeeth 2)

Author of the book says that the start of this hadeeth is quite lengthy which we skipped since it was not related to our topic. Sheikh hussien bin abdul wahab has written this entire hadeeth in his book “ayoon-ul-mo’jazat” with some differences in chapter of miracles of imam baqir.

(ayoon-ul-mo’jazat:78)

------------------------------------------------------

I read something about Imam Ali (as) appearing in different forms...i may have misunderstood. (i thought it was on the blog) does anyone have those narrations?

Edited by Mohammed-W

(salam)

I think there is a slight misconception with what we understand about the beast.

The evil beast (dajjal) is the anti-Christ. According to Sunnis this is going to be a one-eyed blind ugly man with animal like tendencies.

ref:

He will emerge between Shaam and Iraq, and his emergence will become known when he is in Isfahaan at a place called Yahudea.

The Yahudis (Jews) of Isfahaan will be his main followers.

Apart from having mainly Yahudi followers, he will have a great number of women followers as well.

He will have with him fire and water, but in reality the fire will be cold water while that what appears to be cold water will in reality be a blazing fire.

Those who obey him will enter "his Jannat" while those who disobey him will enter "his Jahannam."

There will be a thick fingernail-like object in his left eye.

The letters "Kaa" "Faa" "Raa" will appear on his forehead and will be deciphered by all Mu'mineen regardless of them being literate or not.

He will have a wheatish complexion.

He will travel at great speeds and his means of conveyance will be a gigantic mule. It is said that he will play beautiful music which will attract the music lovers.

Dajjal will lay claim to prophethood.

He will then lay claim to Divinity.

He will perform unusual feats.

He will travel the entire world. He will send down rains upon those who believe in him, which in turn will cause good crops to grow, trees to bear fruit and cattle to grow fat.

He will cause drought to those who disbelieve in him, resulting in starvation and hardship for them.

During those trying times the Mu'mineen will satiate their hunger through the recitation of Subhanallah and La'ilaha Ilallahu.

The hidden treasures will spill forth at his command. He will stay on this Earth for a period of forty days; the length of the first day will be one year, the second day will be equal to one month, the third day will be equal to a week and the remaining days will be normal.

He will be unable to enter Makkah because the Malaikah will be guarding the Holy City and nor will he be able to enter Madina because there will be Malaikah guarding each of the seven entrances to Madina; From Madina he will proceed towards Shaam where Imaam Mahdi will be stationed.

Finally Isa (A.S.) will descend from the heavens and pursue him and eventually kill him at present day Lydda (Baad Lud).

If you look at the verse in the sural naml, The Beast of Earth is described as someone who will be the differentiator between the believer and the disbeliever.

Do you guys recall that the Holy Prophet (saw) has nicknamed Ali (as) Abu Turab (Father of Earth). Allah swt has granted the title Amir-al-Mu’mineen to Ali Ibn Abi Talib(as). The Holy Prophet (pbuh) has also said that Ali will be the divider of the believers in the Paradise from the disbelievers in the hell.

And this verse is the strongest proof for Rajah.

Please correct me if I am wrong. :unsure:

(salam)

I want to add something that I missed in my earlier post. We are speaking about two beast here. The anti-Christ (dajjal) who will be killed by Isa Al Masih(as). The second one is the Beast of Earth. The beast of earth is being refereed as Imam Ali(as).

(salam)

I want to add something that I missed in my earlier post. We are speaking about two beast here. The anti-Christ (dajjal) who will be killed by Isa Al Masih(as).

(salam)

Our belief is that the 12th Imam (atf) will end the rule of dajjal :

The End of Dajjal

The end of this dangerous criminal and sinner shall be at the hands of the Awaited Imam (a.s), the Great reformer of humanity. His Eminence, Imam Sadiq (a.s) narrates from his father and he from his great grandfather, the Messenger of Allah (a.s) that he mentioned about the advent of Dajjal, the place of his appearance and some of his characteristics and said that the Dajjal would claim divinity and on the first day of his appearance, seventy thousand Jews of illegitimate birth, habitual drinkers, singers, musician, bedouins and women shall follow him.

He said, “Then Dajjal would make fornication, sodomy and all sinful activities lawful. So that people may have illicit relationships with women and children openly on the roads. His followers shall be prolific in consuming pork, wine and all types of sinful acts. They would obtain control over various areas of the earth except Mecca, Medina and shrines of the Holy Imams (a.s). At the time when his transgression would exceed all limits and the earth full of his oppression and his followers, one behind whom Isa bin Maryam (a.s) shall pray would slay him. And that person is Imam Mahdi (a.s).”[1]

[1] Muntakhabul Athar, Pg. 480

http://www.maaref-foundation.com/english/library/pro_ahl/imam12_mahdi/the_life_of_imam_mahdi/27.htm#p343

The second one is the Beast of Earth. The beast of earth is being refereed as Imam Ali(as).

I remember reading some hadith that claimed that Imam Ali (as) being the dabbatul ardh was a lie created by mu'awiyah (la) .. anyone know of these?

(salam)

Can someone please translate this? - jazaakallah~ :squeez:

ÑæÇíÉ Ãä ÚáíÇð ÏÇÈÉ ÇáÃÑÖ æÑæÇíÉ äÝí Ðáß

Ýí ÇáÏÑ ÇáãäËæÑ:5/117: æÃÎÑÌ ÇÈä ÃÈí ÍÇÊã¡ Úä ÇáäÒÇá Èä ÓÈÑÉ ÞÇá: Þíá áÚáí Èä ÃÈí ØÇáÈ: Åä äÇÓÇð íÒÚãæä Ãäß ÏÇÈÉ ÇáÃÑÖ¡ ÝÞÇá: æÇááå Åä áÏÇÈÉ ÇáÃÑÖ ÑíÔÇð æÒÛÈÇð æãÇ áí ÑíÔ æáÇ ÒÛÈ¡ æÅä áåÇ áÍÇÝÑÇð æãÇ áí ãä ÍÇÝÑ¡ æÅäåÇ áÊÎÑÌ ÍÖÑ ÇáÝÑÓ ÇáÌæÇÏ ËáÇËÇð¡ æãÇ ÎÑÌ ËáËÇåÇ. ÇäÊåì.

æÇÈä ÓÈÑÉ ÚËãÇäí Çáåæì¡ æíÞÕÏ Ãä ÈÚÖ ÇáÔíÚÉ Ýí Òãä ÃãíÑ ÇáãÄãäíä Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ßÇäæÇ íÞæáæä Åä ÚáíÇð åæ ÏÇÈÉ ÇáÃÑÖ ÇáãæÚæÏÉ! æÃäå ÓÃá ÚáíÇð Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÝäÝì Ðáß ææÕÝ ÏÇÈÉ ÇáÃÑÖ ßãÇ íÕÝåÇ ÑæÇÉ ÇáÎáÇÝÉ¡ æÃä ØæáåÇ ÃßËÑ ãä ãíÏÇä ÊÞØÚå ÇáÝÑÓ ÇáÓÑíÚÉ ÍÊì ÊÊÚÈ¡ Ãí Ãä ÃßËÑ ãä ÎãÓÉ ßíáæ ãÊÑÇÊ!

æÞÏ ÑæÊ ãÕÇÏÑäÇ Ãä ãÚÇæíÉ ÓÃá ÇáÃÕÈÛ Èä ÊÈÇÊÉ äÝÓ ÓÄÇá ÇÈä ÓÈÑÉ¡ ÞÇá ÇáÃÕÈÛ: ÞÇá áí ãÚÇæíÉ: íÇ ãÚÔÑ ÇáÔíÚÉ ÊÒÚãæä Ãä ÚáíÇð ÏÇÈÉ ÇáÃÑÖ¿ ÝÞáÊ: äÍä äÞæá¿ ÇáíåæÏ ÊÞæáå! ÞÇá: ÝÃÑÓá Åáì ÑÃÓ ÇáÌÇáæÊ ÝÞÇá: æíÍß ÊÌÏæä ÏÇÈÉ ÇáÃÑÖ ÚäÏßã¿ ÝÞÇá: äÚã. ÝÞÇá: æãÇ åí¿ ÝÞÇá: ÑÌá. ÝÞÇá: ÃÊÏÑí ãÇ ÇÓãå¿ ÞÇá: äÚã¡ ÇÓãå ÅíáíÇ¡ ÞÇá: ÝÇáÊÝÊ Åáíøó ÝÞÇá: æíÍß íÇ ÃÕÈÛ¡ ãÇ ÃÞÑÈ ÅíáíÇ ãä ÚáíÇð.

ãÎÊÕÑ ÇáÈÕÇÆÑ/208¡ Úä ÊÃæíá ÇáÂíÇÊ. æåÐÇ íÏá Úáì æÌæÏ Úãá ãä ÇáÃãæííä áÊÔæíå ÕæÑÉ Úáí Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã æÑÏ Ãäå ÕÇÍÈ ÏÇÈÉ ÇáÃÑÖ ÝÌÚáæå ÏÇÈÉ ÇáÃÑÖ! æÞÏ íßæä Ðáß ÊÓÑÈ ãäåã Çáì ãÕÇÏÑäÇ! Ýí ÑæÇíÉ Úä ÇáäÈí Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÚÏÉ ÑæÇíÇÊ Úä Úáí Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã æÃÈí ÐÑ æÚãÇÑ¡ ÝÝí ÊÝÓíÑ ÇáÞãí:2/130: ÝÃãÇ Þæáå: (æóÅöÐóÇ æóÞóÚó ÇáúÞóæúáõ Úóáóíúåöãú ÃóÎúÑóÌúäóÇ áóåõãú ÏóÇÈøóÉð ãöäó ÇáÃÑÖ Êõßóáøöãõåõãú Ãóäøó ÇáäøóÇÓó ßóÇäõæÇ ÈöÂíóÇÊöäóÇ áÇ íõæÞöäõæäó)¡ ÝÅäå ÍÏËäí ÃÈí¡ Úä ÇÈä ÃÈí ÚãíÑ¡ Úä ÃÈí ÈÕíÑ¡ Úä ÃÈí ÚÈÏ Çááå Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÞÇá: ÇäÊåì ÑÓæá Çááå Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå Åáì ÃãíÑ ÇáãÄãäíä Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã æåæ äÇÆã Ýí ÇáãÓÌÏ ÞÏ ÌãÚ ÑãáÇð ææÖÚ ÑÃÓå Úáíå ÝÍÑßå ÈÑÌáå Ëã ÞÇá áå: Þã íÇÕÇÍÈ ÏÇÈÉ Çááå! ÝÞÇá ÑÌá ãä ÃÕÍÇÈå: íÇ ÑÓæá Çááå ÃíÓãí ÈÚÖäÇ ÈÚÖÇð ÈåÐÇ ÇáÅÓã¿ ÝÞÇá: áÇ æÇááå ãÇ åæ ÅáÇ áå ÎÇÕÉ æåæ ÇáÏÇÈÉ ÇáÊí ÐßÑ Çááå Ýí ßÊÇÈå: (æóÅöÐóÇ æóÞóÚó ÇáúÞóæúáõ Úóáóíúåöãú ÃóÎúÑóÌúäóÇ áóåõãú ÏóÇÈøóÉð ãöäó ÇáÃÑÖ Êõßóáøöãõåõãú Ãóäøó ÇáäøóÇÓó ßóÇäõæÇ ÈöÂíóÇÊöäóÇ áÇíõæÞöäõæäó)¡ Ëã ÞÇá: íÇ Úáí ÅÐÇ ßÇä ÂÎÑ ÇáÒãÇä ÃÎÑÌß Çááå Ýí ÃÍÓä ÕæÑÉ¡ æãÚß ãóíúÓóãñ ÊóÓöãõ Èå ÃÚÏÇÁß. ÝÞÇá ÑÌá áÃÈí ÚÈÏ Çááå Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã: Åä ÇáäÇÓ íÞæáæä åÐå ÇáÏÇÈÉ ÅäãÇ Êßáãåã ÝÞÇá ÃÈæ ÚÈÏ Çááå Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã:ßáãåã Çááå Ýí äÇÑ Ìåäã¡ ÅäãÇ åæ íßáãåã ãä ÇáßáÇã! æÇáÏáíá Úáì Ãä åÐÇ Ýí ÇáÑÌÚÉ Þæáå: (æóíóæúãó äóÍúÔõÑõ ãöäú ßõáøö ÃõãøóÉò ÝóæúÌÇð ãöãøóäú íõßóÐøöÈõ ÈöÂíÇÊöäóÇ Ýóåõãú íõæÒóÚõæäó). (ÍóÊøóì ÅöÐóÇ ÌóÇÁõæÇ ÞóÇáó ÃóßóÐøóÈúÊõãú ÈöÂíÇÊöí æóáóãú ÊõÍöíØõæÇ ÈöåóÇ ÚöáúãÇð ÃóãøóÇÐóÇ ßõäúÊõãú ÊóÚúãóáõæäó)¿! ÞÇá: ÇáÂíÇÊ ÃãíÑ ÇáãÄãäíä æÇáÃÆãÉ Úáíåã ÇáÓáÇã. ÝÞÇá ÇáÑÌá áÃÈí ÚÈÏ Çááå Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã: Åä ÇáÚÇãÉ ÊÒÚã Ãä Þæáå: (æóíóæúãó äóÍúÔõÑõ ãöäú ßõáøö ÃõãøóÉò ÝóæúÌðÇ)¡ Úäì íæã ÇáÞíÇãÉ¡ ÝÞÇá ÃÈæ ÚÈÏ Çááå Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã: ÃÝíÍÔÑ Çááå ãä ßá ÃãÉ ÝæÌÇð æíÏÚ ÇáÈÇÞíä¿ áÇ¡ æáßäå Ýí ÇáÑÌÚÉ¡ æÃãÇ ÂíÉ ÇáÞíÇãÉ Ýåí: (æóÍóÔóÑúäóÇåõãú Ýóáóãú äõÛóÇÏöÑú ãöäúåõãú ÃóÍóÏÇð). æÚäå ãÎÊÕÑ ÇáÈÕÇÆÑ/42¡ ÈÊÝÇæÊ íÓíÑ¡ æÊÃæíá ÇáÂíÇÊ:1/407¡ Åáì Þæáå: ÝáíÓ åÐÇ ÇáÅÓã ÅáÇ áÚáí Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã¡ æÇáÅíÞÇÙ/257 æ342¡ æÇáÈÍÇÑ:39/243 æ:53/52. ÃÞæá: ÃÙä Ãä ÃÕá ÇáÑæÇíÉÕÇÍÈ ÏÇÈÉ Çááå! ÝÓÞØÊ ãäåÇ ßáãÉ ÕÇÍÈ ÇáÊí ÌÇÁÊ Ýí ÑæÇíÉ ÇáßÇÝí æÈÕÇÆÑ ÇáÏÑÌÇÊ.

æÝí ãÞÇÈáåÇ Ñæì ãÕÏÑÇä ÂÎÑÇä åãÇ ÊÝÓíÑ ÇáÞãí æãÎÊÕÑ ÇáÈÕÇÆÑ ÇáÐí Ýíå ãÇáíÓ Ýí ÇáÈÕÇÆÑ! Ãä ÏÇÈÉ ÇáÃÑÖ åí Úáí Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã! ÝÝí ãÎÊÕÑ ÇáÈÕÇÆÑ/206¡Úä ÃÈí ÚÈÏ Çááå ÇáÌÏáí ÞÇá: ÏÎáÊ Úáì Úáí Èä ÃÈí ØÇáÈ Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÝÞÇá: ÃáÇ ÃÍÏËß ËáÇËÇð ÞÈá Ãä íÏÎá Úáí æÚáíß ÏÇÎá ÃäÇ ÚÈÏ Çááå ÃäÇ ÏÇÈÉ ÇáÃÑÖ ÕÏÞåÇ æÚÏáåÇ æÃÎæ äÈíåÇ ÃäÇ ÚÈÏ Çááå¡ ÃáÇ ÃÎÈÑß ÈÃäÝ ÇáãåÏí æÚíäå¿ ÞÇá ÞáÊ: äÚã¡ ÝÖÑÈ ÈíÏå Åáì ÕÏÑå ÝÞÇá: ÃäÇ. æÚä ÇáÌÏáí ÃíÖÇð Ýí/207¡ÞÇá: ÏÎáÊ Úáì Úáí Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÝÞÇá: ÃÍÏËß ÈÓÈÚÉ ÃÍÇÏíË ÅáÇ Ãä íÏÎá ÚáíäÇ ÏÇÎá¡ ÞÇá ÞáÊ: ÅÝÚá ÌÚáÊ ÝÏÇß¡ ÞÇá: ÃÊÚÑÝ ÃäÝ ÇáãåÏí æÚíäå¿ ÞÇá ÞáÊ: ÃäÊ íÇ ÃãíÑ ÇáãÄãäíä. ÝÞÇá: ÇáÏÇÈÉ æãÇ ÇáÏÇÈÉ¡ ÚÏáåÇ æÕÏÞåÇ æãæÞÚ ÈÚËåÇ æÇááå ãåáß ãä ÙáãåÇ¡ æÐßÑ ÇáÍÏíË. æÊÃæíá ÇáÂíÇÊ: 1/404¡ æÚäåãÇ ÇáÅíÞÇÙ/283¡ æÇáÈÍÇÑ: 39/243¡æ:53/110. æÝí/208¡ Úä ÇáÃÕÈÛ Èä äÈÇÊÉ ÞÇá: ÏÎáÊ Úáì ÃãíÑ ÇáãÄãäíä Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã æåæ íÃßá ÎÈÒÇð æÎáÇð æÒíÊÇð ÝÞáÊ: íÇ ÃãíÑ ÇáãÄãäíä ÞÇá Çááå ÚÒ æÌá: (æóÅöÐóÇ æóÞóÚó ÇáúÞóæúáõ Úóáóíúåöãú ÃóÎúÑóÌúäóÇ áóåõãú ÏóÇÈøóÉð ãöäó ÇáÃÑÖ Êõßóáøöãõåõãú Ãóäøó ÇáäøóÇÓó ßóÇäõæÇ ÈöÂíóÇÊöäóÇ áÇíõæÞöäõæäó)¡ ÝãÇ åÐå ÇáÏÇÈÉ¿ ÞÇá: åí ÏÇÈÉ ÊÃßá ÎÈÒÇð æÎáÇð æÒíÊÇð! æÊÃæíá ÇáÂíÇÊ:1/404¡ æÇáÅíÞÇÙ/384¡ æÇáÈÍÇÑ:53/112. æÝí/209¡ Úä ãÇáß Èä ÍãÒÉ ÇáÑæÇÓí ÞÇá: ÓãÚÊ ÃÈÇ ÐÑ íÞæá:Úáí Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÏÇÈÉ ÇáÃÑÖ. æÊÃæíá ÇáÂíÇÊ:1/404¡ æÇáÈÍÇÑ: 39/243.

ÃãÇ ÑæÇíÉ ÊÝÓíÑ ÇáÞãí:2/131¡ Ýåí Úä ÃÈí ÚÈÏ Çááå Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã¡ ÞÇá ÑÌá áÚãÇÑ Èä íÇÓÑ: íÇ ÃÈÇ ÇáíÞÙÇä ÂíÉ Ýí ßÊÇÈ Çááå ÞÏ ÃÝÓÏÊ ÞáÈí æÔßßÊäí¡ ÞÇá ÚãÇÑ:æÃí ÂíÉ åí¿ ÞÇá: Þæá Çááå: (æóÅöÐóÇ æóÞóÚó ÇáúÞóæúáõ Úóáóíúåöãú ÃóÎúÑóÌúäóÇ áóåõãú ÏóÇÈøóÉð ãöäó ÇáÃÑÖ). ÇáÂíÉ¡ ÝÃí ÏÇÈÉ åí¿ ÞÇá ÚãÇÑ: æÇááå ãÇ ÃÌáÓ æáÇ Âßá æáÇ ÃÔÑÈ ÍÊì ÃÑíßåÇ¡ ÝÌÇÁ ÚãÇÑ ãÚ ÇáÑÌá Åáì ÃãíÑ ÇáãÄãäíä Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã æåæ íÃßá ÊãÑÇð æÒÈÏÇð¡ ÝÞÇá áå: íÇ ÃÈÇ ÇáíÞÙÇä åáãøó ÝÌáÓ ÚãÇÑ æÃÞÈá íÃßá ãÚå ÝÊÚÌÈ ÇáÑÌá ãäå¡ ÝáãÇ ÞÇã ÚãÇÑ ÞÇá áå ÇáÑÌá: ÓÈÍÇä Çááå íÇÃÈÇ ÇáíÞÙÇä ÍáÝÊ Ãäß áÇ ÊÃßá æáÇ ÊÔÑÈ æáÇ ÊÌáÓ ÍÊì ÊÑíäíåÇ¿! ÞÇá ÚãÇÑ: ÞÏ ÃÑíÊßåÇ Åä ßäÊ ÊÚÞá æÚäå ãÌãÚ ÇáÈíÇä:7/234¡ æÇáÈÑåÇä: 3/210¡ æÇáÈÍÇÑ:39/242.

ÃÞæá: ÇáÞÏÑ ÇáãÊíÞä ãä ÇáÑæÇíÇÊ Ãä ÚáíÇð Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÕÇÍÈ ÏÇÈÉ ÇáÃÑÖ¡ æÃäåÇ ÊÎÑÌ Ýí ÑÌÚÊå ãÚ ÇáäÈí Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå¡ æáÚá ÃÕá ÇáÞæá ÈÃä ÚáíÇ Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÏÇÈÉ ÇáÃÑÖ ÌÇÁ ãä Þæáå Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã: æÅäí áÕÇÍÈ ÇáÚÕÇ æÇáãíÓã æÇáÏÇÈÉ ÇáÊí Êßáã ÇáäÇÓ. Ãí Ýí ÇáÑÌÚÉ¡ æáÚá ÇáÔÈåÉ ÌÇÁÊ ãä ÞÑÇÁÉ ÇáÏÇÈÉ ÈÇáÖã ãÚ ÃäåÇ ÈÇáßÓÑ ÚØÝñ Úáì ÇáãíÓã æÇáÚÕÇ.

source : http://www.m-mahdi.com/book/076/006.htm

(salam)

Thank you Ya Baqiyatullah (aj). The Google translation is horrible. :wacko:

Though I am able to find Ali Ibn Abi Talib(as) being refereed to as the Beast of Earth.

In the novel about the Prophet and his family and several novels Ali peace be upon him, Abu Dhar, Ammar, in the interpretation of Qomi: 2 / 130: As for saying: (If there is to say they took out their beast of the earth "Speak to the people were revelations do not believe), it told me my father, from Ibn Abi Amir, Abu Basir, Abu Abdullah peace be upon him said: That the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and his family to the faithful peace be upon him as he slept in the mosque may collect sand and put his head by the movement of my legs and said to him: Ayasahb beast God! ÝÞÇá ÑÌá ãä ÃÕÍÇÈå: íÇ ÑÓæá Çááå ÃíÓãí ÈÚÖäÇ ÈÚÖÇð ÈåÐÇ ÇáÅÓã¿ A man said to his companions: "O Messenger of Allah Oiseme each other with this name? ÝÞÇá: áÇ æÇááå ãÇ åæ ÅáÇ áå ÎÇÕÉ æåæ ÇáÏÇÈÉ ÇáÊí ÐßÑ Çááå Ýí ßÊÇÈå: ( æóÅöÐóÇ æóÞóÚó ÇáúÞóæúáõ Úóáóíúåöãú ÃóÎúÑóÌúäóÇ áóåõãú ÏóÇÈøóÉð ãöäó ÇáÃÑÖ Êõßóáøöãõåõãú Ãóäøó ÇáäøóÇÓó ßóÇäõæÇ ÈöÂíóÇÊöäóÇ áÇíõæÞöäõæäó )¡ Ëã ÞÇá: íÇ Úáí ÅÐÇ ßÇä ÂÎÑ ÇáÒãÇä ÃÎÑÌß Çááå Ýí ÃÍÓä ÕæÑÉ¡ æãÚß ãóíúÓóãñ ÊóÓöãõ Èå ÃÚÏÇÁß. He said: "No, God is only a special a beast, which, in his book: (If there is to say they took out their beast of the earth" Speak to the people were revelations to Ayoguenon), and then said: "O Ali if the last decade brought you out of God in the best form and you characterize the letterhead of its enemies. ÝÞÇá ÑÌá áÃÈí ÚÈÏ Çááå Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã: Åä ÇáäÇÓ íÞæáæä åÐå ÇáÏÇÈÉ ÅäãÇ Êßáãåã ÝÞÇá ÃÈæ ÚÈÏ Çááå Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã:ßáãåã Çááå Ýí äÇÑ Ìåäã¡ ÅäãÇ åæ íßáãåã ãä ÇáßáÇã! A man said to Abu Abdullah, peace be upon him: The people say "Speak to the animal but said Abu Abdullah, peace be upon him: God spoke to them in the fire of hell, is talk the talk! æÇáÏáíá Úáì Ãä åÐÇ Ýí ÇáÑÌÚÉ Þæáå: ( æóíóæúãó äóÍúÔõÑõ ãöäú ßõáøö ÃõãøóÉò ÝóæúÌÇð ãöãøóäú íõßóÐøöÈõ ÈöÂíÇÊöäóÇ Ýóåõãú íõæÒóÚõæäó ). The evidence that this go back and saying: (and the day when We shall gather from every nation who lie battalions revelations they distribute).

I

n return, two sources told them and a brief explanation Qomi Insights Malisse in which the insights! Ãä ÏÇÈÉ ÇáÃÑÖ åí Úáí Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã! That creature on earth is in peace! ÝÝí ãÎÊÕÑ ÇáÈÕÇÆÑ/206¡Úä ÃÈí ÚÈÏ Çááå ÇáÌÏáí ÞÇá: ÏÎáÊ Úáì Úáí Èä ÃÈí ØÇáÈ Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÝÞÇá: ÃáÇ ÃÍÏËß ËáÇËÇð ÞÈá Ãä íÏÎá Úáí æÚáíß ÏÇÎá ÃäÇ ÚÈÏ Çááå ÃäÇ ÏÇÈÉ ÇáÃÑÖ ÕÏÞåÇ æÚÏáåÇ æÃÎæ äÈíåÇ ÃäÇ ÚÈÏ Çááå¡ ÃáÇ ÃÎÈÑß ÈÃäÝ ÇáãåÏí æÚíäå¿ In brief Insights / 206, Abu Abdullah dialectical said: I entered the Ali Bin Abi Talib, peace be upon him said: "not to tell you three times before to enter upon and you have inside I am the servant of God I am Beast of the earth is telling the truth and fairness and brother of the prophet I am the servant of God,

Thank you!

(wasalam)

Yes, I saw afterwards, usually it is kind of legible, but alas, not this time.

BarakAllah Fik for those quotes, as in post #7, I am quite convinced that Imam Ali (as) is in fact dabbatul ardh, especially due to hadith on Ammar Yasir which is often cited in lectures.