Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
zzaveri

Interview With Sayed Ammar Nakshawani

Rate this topic

Salaam A'laikum,

Below is the link to the interview I did with Sayed Ammar Nakshawani. The questions were focused on development, on how he developed as a speaker and what we could do to help develop ourselves to improve the state of our Ummah.

Regards,

-Zeshan Zaveri.

Edited by zzaveri

I thought it would share some youtube statistics on the interview I did with Sayed Ammar Nakshawani back in January of this year. These statistics list the countries that this video was most popular in. What came as a surprise to me was 2 countries (Madagascar and Kenya). I am not even sure if he has even given speeches in any of these 2 countries. Madgascar is definitely the most shocking we must have a bunch of Shias in Madagacar :) :!!!: But cool to know!

Your video is most popular in these countries/states.

United Kingdom 0.13

Bahrain 0.06

Australia 0.06

Canada 0.05

United Arab Emirates 0.05

Madagascar 0.05

United States 0.05

Tanzania 0.05

Kenya 0.03

Pakistan 0.03

Edited by zzaveri

(salam)

I thought it would share some youtube statistics on the interview I did with Sayed Ammar Nakshawani back in January of this year. These statistics list the countries that this video was most popular in. What came as a surprise to me was 2 countries (Madagascar and Kenya). I am not even sure if he has even given speeches in any of these 2 countries. Madgascar is definitely the most shocking we must have a bunch of Shias in Madagacar :) :!!!: But cool to know!

Your video is most popular in these countries/states.

United Kingdom 0.13

Bahrain 0.06

Australia 0.06

Canada 0.05

United Arab Emirates 0.05

Madagascar 0.05

United States 0.05

Tanzania 0.05

Kenya 0.03

Pakistan 0.03

When did you film this interview?

and how come bahrain is second on the list. Has he lectured in Bahrain before and suprising the united states is down in the list. I would have imagined that would be first.

(salam)

When did you film this interview?

and how come bahrain is second on the list. Has he lectured in Bahrain before and suprising the united states is down in the list. I would have imagined that would be first.

I did the interview in January 2010. (9 months ago)

I am not sure if he has lectured in Bahrain but he Bahrain has a huge Shia population so thats why it never came as a surprise to see Bahrain that high up on the list.

Where did you get this info (about his taqleed)?

What's the big deal about that? Why is it so important to know who he follows are they not all Islamic scholars anyway?

Edited by ~*supplication*~

(salam)

What's the big deal about that? Why is it so important to know who he follows are they not all Islamic scholars anyway?

You may want to ask this question to the user: janali. He has been leaving a one liner cryptic post regarding Sayyed Ammar's taqlid information in a number of threads ( this and that )

Salam,

I highly doubt he does taqlid of Ayatollah Khamenei, however he has alot respect for the Islamic Republic of Iran and great figures who were into Shia theology and politics like.. Ali Shariati, Sadr, Khamenei, Khomeini etc.