Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The Blind Girl Who Wanted To Marry .....

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

(bismillah) (salam)

The blind girl

There was a blind girl who hated herself just because she's blind. She hated everyone, except her loving fiance. He is always there for her. Blind girl said that if she could only see the world, she would marry her fiance.

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to the blind girl and then she can see everything, including her fiance.

Her fiance asked her, "now that you can see the world, will you marry me?" The girl was shocked when she saw that her fiance is blind too, and refused to marry him.

Her fiance walked away in tears, and later wrote a letter to girl saying. "Just take care of my eyes dear."

Moral: This is how human brain changes when the status changed. Only few remember what life was before, and who's always been there even in the most painful situations.

Never take someone for granted, Hold every person close to your Heart because you might wake up one day and realize that you have lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones. Remember this always in life!

• Advanced Member

I found that shocking story. So much drama. Autubillah. I wish that never happend to anybody... Subhan Allah.

edit. I dont find this story morally teaching... :D

Autubillah

I am shocked. :wub: . Ya Allah.

I hate that "un worthy love and spoiled life that you can only regret eternity at this dunya...."

Edited by Ali Askari

• Advanced Member

i didnt realize it was the fiance who donated his eyes until i read it a 2nd time...

the girl obviously didn't love hte fiance.. she just loved the attention the fiance gave her.

I realized. LOL. I hate that feeling. Same from some horror movie SAW 1 when the drama opens its full demonic science.

autubillah.

I hate ungratefull people.

if someone gives his eyes for you, it is natural you love him rest of yourlife whit sincire devotion.

alhamdulillahi rabbil aalemiin.

Wa Allahumma sallialaa Muhammed wa aali muhammed

wa azjel farajzahum.

:wub:

Edited by Ali Askari

• Advanced Member

:!!!: gOOd suggestion, never occurred to me.

Imam Ali(as):

Have love for your friend up to a limit, for it is possible that he may turn into your enemy some day; and hate your enemy up to a limit for it is possible that he may turn in to your friend some day.

If the fiance would have followed Imam(as)s sayings he would not have been hurt.

• Advanced Member

How did he wrote a letter when he was blind? :wacko:

(wasalam)

The knowledge of braille suddenly descended from the heavens onto the two of them. :angel:

This is not a great story because it stereotypes both the genders.

- The woman portrayed as worldly, materialistic, ungrateful and helpless

- The man is shown as the "protector" and sole decision-maker took the decision, which involved both their interests, without consulting his "better half"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...