Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Dutch Mp Wants To Ban The Quran

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

This is so horrible, I felt that recently islamophobia was going down :squeez:

I hope European Muslims speak out against this hater and prove everything he said is wrong, I bet you used a wahabi interpretation of the Quran, to call it an evil book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=GanFV4b1wvk&feature=channel

• Advanced Member

He obviously won't be successfull, but no doubt this will increase racism towards muslims, that's what I'm especially concerned about, besides the fact that he is disrespecting the words of God.

• Veteran Member

Discrimination....will be fueled by radical haters like this, and it would encourage other haters to hate.

Maybe - but any extremist sounds like a nut case, and sometimes causes people to investigate for themselves - which would be a good thing. I dont know that much about him though. I wonder why he is so rigid.

• Veteran Member

áÚäÉ Çááå Úáì ÇáßÇÝÑíä

Why do you say that?

I wish all Western statesmen would do this. Think about it:

1) It doesn't accomplish its intended effect. Thanks to the interweb, Muslims can always have access to the Quran.

2) When dictatorial theocratic Iran does not ban the Bible or the Torah, it certainly does not look good when liberal democratic Denmark bans the Quran.

Instead of cursing him you should encourage him.

• Forum Administrators

(salam)

Why do you say that?

1) It doesn't accomplish its intended effect. Thanks to the interweb, Muslims can always have access to the Quran.

2) When dictatorial theocratic Iran does not ban the Bible or the Torah, it certainly does not look good when liberal democratic Denmark bans the Quran.

The curse of Allah is not dependent on their success or failure in this affair.

• Veteran Member

Why do you say that?

Whatever convoluted agenda you want to achieve with the ban on Quran in Europe, the truth is that you want Western and Muslim worlds to be at each other's throat all the time. It helps keeps the system that you so love in place. Otherwise, peaceful relations between the two civilisations leaves your system with zero utility. Now, I see why you want to 'encourage' a ban on Quran in Europe..

Have a heart. You will go back to Iran to continue with your slogans, and it will be the European Muslims who will suffer the consequences of your 'encouragement'. Think about it.

• Veteran Member

Whatever convoluted agenda you want to achieve with the ban on Quran in Europe, the truth is that you want Western and Muslim worlds to be at each other's throat all the time. It helps keeps the system that you so love in place. Otherwise, peaceful relations between the two civilisations leaves your system with zero utility. Now, I see why you want to 'encourage' a ban on Quran in Europe..

Have a heart. You will go back to Iran to continue with your slogans, and it will be the European Muslims who will suffer the consequences of your 'encouragement'. Think about it.

The problem is that you confuse "peaceful relations" with "peaceful servitude."

I want the Muslim countries to come out of this horrible state of irrelevance and servitude. One of the ways that this process can be accelerated is if -- by the function of such laws -- Muslims become discouraged from emigrating from their homelands. It has nothing to do with the "system that i love" (whatever that means). What happens to Muslims in Europe really has nothing to do with the stability/instability of the government of the IRI.

Moreover, I am not a statesman. In fact I am not even a political activist. So I am not sure if my slogans will have any impact on the actions of European governments. You think the French or German leaders are sitting around saying "hey this guy jackson from the internet is talking [trash] about us, let's respond by imposing restrictions on our Muslim populations!" lmao

• Forum Administrators

Wilders is partially right IMHO.

I've seen the first few minutes of the clip and he argues that Islam is not a religion but an ideology, in this he says Islam is different to Christianity, Judaism and Buddhism and more like Communism or Fascism.

In this I'd say that I think Islam is a religion and also an ideology. This is unlike religions whose purview is purely one to do with personal affairs. So I agree with Wilders to the extent that I think Islam has a political dimension that some other religions do not have.

I think he is hiding what he is really trying to promote.

What he is really trying to promote is that in a liberal society it is possible to be liberal about everything, except Islam, for which a special case needs to be made.

He sees political Islam as a threat to Holland. Given the size of the Muslim population, I think he is being disingenuous, there is little real threat IMHO. But I don't think his agenda should be taken at face value.

I think there is an international dimension that he does not make explicit. Having whipped up a general atmosphere of anti-Islam public opinion, it will be easier for 'the powers that be' to do what they want to do in places like the middle east.

If Islam is a threat to decent people then any loss of civilian human life by, for example NATO forces, can be excused since they are fighting for a noble cause and one that frees the local population from tyranny. Normal rules of human rights etc. don't apply and it becomes easier for Israel to do whatever it wants to do.

That, I think, is the unacknowledged battleground.

• Veteran Member

The problem is that you confuse "peaceful relations" with "peaceful servitude."

I want the Muslim countries to come out of this horrible state of irrelevance and servitude. One of the ways that this process can be accelerated is if -- by the function of such laws -- Muslims become discouraged from emigrating from their homelands. It has nothing to do with the "system that i love" (whatever that means). What happens to Muslims in Europe really has nothing to do with the stability/instability of the government of the IRI.

Exactly. The polarisaton between non-Muslims and Muslims in the West doesn't negatively affect you or your system You will go back to Iran and your system will gain some legitimacy from the clash b/w religions in the West. You want to end the 'peaceful servitude' by encouraging Western non-Muslims to attack Islam and thus humiliate Muslims worldwide. The first one to bear the brunt of this clash will be the millions of Muslims, born or immigrants, in the West. But why would you care about them? And if you think you can achieve something out of it other than hate and division then, sadly, you are very mistaken, baradaram.

Moreover, I am not a statesman. In fact I am not even a political activist. So I am not sure if my slogans will have any impact on the actions of European governments. You think the French or German leaders are sitting around saying "hey this guy jackson from the internet is talking [trash] about us, let's respond by imposing restrictions on our Muslim populations!" lmao[

I have no clue what are you talking about. Think about that I wrote.

• Veteran Member

Bhai I am growing tired of your stalking. I just want to live a normal e-life without someone e-harassing me at every turn.

You don't need to reply to ALL of my posts .

Hmmmm. You think it is e-harassment if you are presented with a different viewpoint. C'mon dude. That's why it is called a discussion forum.

The thing is: I am trying to tell you gently that you are are posting a lot of bull these days.

(although I certainly enjoy your company)

Me too. I wouldn't reply to you if I didn't. :shaytan:

• Advanced Member

(salam) A few updates are needed here. During the last local elections in Holland (a week ago), Geert wilders party called the PVV (Party of Freedom, would you believe it?), only ran in two towns, and it won in both the towns. The fear is that he will win the General Elections coming June in Holland. But a bigger thrreat for the Muslims here is when some lunatic will kill him in the "name of Islam". for that may cause some serious violence against the Ummah here. Geert Wilders also has called for the introduction of extra taxes for people wearing the Islamic headscarf in institutions that are subsidised. Friends of us, a mixed couple with the husband coming from Indonesia and the wife being Dutch, are seriously considering to move out of Holland when things threaten to spiral out of hand, though they are not really practising Muslims, still they feel threatened by the general atmosphere here, which should tell you enough. In all fairness some of the blame of this situation falls on the heads of some Moroccon youth gangs, who have been terrorising neighbourhoods in Holland for the last two decades, creating an anti-Moroccon atmosphere, which was, after 9-11 and the murder, by a Moroccon youth, of Theo van Gogh, into an anti-Muslim atmosphere. Parasited on by the press. Though figures from the crime in Holland proof that the percentage of crimes commited by the different ethnic groups leaves the Antilians (Dutch Caribean) on top, followed by East-Europeans, West-Africans and only than the Moroccons (the Dutch themselves have the smallest percentage), however from the newspapers here you get the impression it is the Moroccons who are involved the most in crime. For some reason the press has an interrest in stirring up anti-Muslim sentiments. But Muslims have also done some rreally stupid things here. I was myself in Africa when Ayatollah Khomeini read out his Fatwa against Salman Rushdie. In fact i was present in the Mosque of Maseru (Lesotho) at that time, and the one person who shouted the loudest Allahu Akbar in that Mosque when the fatwa was read out to the congregation in Maseru, was known as a drunk with an unhealthy interrest in boys, whilest the most respected religious person remained quiet, and outside of the Mosque said to me that it is an affair between God and Salman Rushdie, not for us to judge. When much later i heard about the demonstrations of Muslims in Holland calling for the death of Rushdie, i saw the unbelief on the faces of Dutch people. This was a very wrong, wrong move by the Ummah here in Holland, if Rasul (saw) would heve killed everyone who had insulted him during his mission, there would not a single Arab been alive outside of Medina. But whatever Muslims do to restore the image of Islam here it is of no avail. Some years ago the oldest Mosque (the Mubarak Mosque in the Hague) here in Holland celebrated its 50 yrs anniversary. The Queen of Holland was invited, some ministers, the press, and i was there also. All praise to Allah for the magnificant job the brothers and sisters had done, i mean reall good, they really proofed with Qor'aaniq verses, Hadith and stories of Rasul's (saw) life, that Islam in it's purity stands AGAINST terrorism, violence and gender oppression, and teaches Muslims to respect the law of the countrie in which they live. It was so well done, as God is my witness, it moved me to tears and filled me with such a pride of being part of God's Ummah. I was anticipating to read the newspapers the next day, finally some good news about Muslims............But lo! and behold the only thing the newspapers wrote the next day was "Queen doesn't shake hands with men in Mosque" (there was a riot some time before this one about an Imam in Holland who refused to shake hands with a female minister), with a big frontpage picture of the Queens foot only without shoes (in the Mosque), and NOT a single word was written about the content of what was presented in the Mosque, NOT A WORD!!!! Wilders the day after accused the Queen of treason, yes that is the countrie we live in today. (wasalam)

• Veteran Member

Exactly. The polarisaton between non-Muslims and Muslims in the West doesn't negatively affect you or your system You will go back to Iran and your system will gain some legitimacy from the clash b/w religions in the West.

No it won't. That's what I was saying. Maybe our media will use it but no one will pay attention. You are overestimating how much the government of the IRI will gain from this, as well as how much I take the IRI's strategic interests into consideration when I encourage this MP. I just think it would be best for Muslim countries as a whole if more Western countries would adopt a belligerent stance against Islam.

You want to end the 'peaceful servitude' by encouraging Western non-Muslims to attack Islam and thus humiliate Muslims worldwide.

How would this humiliate Muslims worldwide? It's humiliating for Muslims when a non-Muslim Dutchman suggests that the Quran should be banned? Nope... that's not humiliating at all. What's humiliating is for foreign corporations to have full control of a Muslim country's natural resources. But people like you love to neglect anything with far-reaching consequences (preferring to attach importance to the petty things).

The first one to bear the brunt of this clash will be the millions of Muslims, born or immigrants, in the West. But why would you care about them? And if you think you can achieve something out of it other than hate and division then, sadly, you are very mistaken, baradaram.

I personally gain nothing from any of this. My life will be unchanged through all of the political turmoil in the world (some of which involve a great amount of bloodshed). So if I want a particular political outcome, it can't possibly be out of self-interest.

I have no clue what are you talking about. Think about that I wrote.

You suggested that my "slogans" would somehow affect European domestic policy toward Muslims.

Edited by baradar_jackson
  • Veteran Member

(salam) A few updates are needed here. During the last local elections in Holland (a week ago), Geert wilders party called the PVV (Party of Freedom, would you believe it?), only ran in two towns, and it won in both the towns. The fear is that he will win the General Elections coming June in Holland. But a bigger thrreat for the Muslims here is when some lunatic will kill him in the "name of Islam". for that may cause some serious violence against the Ummah here. Geert Wilders also has called for the introduction of extra taxes for people wearing the Islamic headscarf in institutions that are subsidised. Friends of us, a mixed couple with the husband coming from Indonesia and the wife being Dutch, are seriously considering to move out of Holland when things threaten to spiral out of hand, though they are not really practising Muslims, still they feel threatened by the general atmosphere here, which should tell you enough. In all fairness some of the blame of this situation falls on the heads of some Moroccon youth gangs, who have been terrorising neighbourhoods in Holland for the last two decades, creating an anti-Moroccon atmosphere, which was, after 9-11 and the murder, by a Moroccon youth, of Theo van Gogh, into an anti-Muslim atmosphere. Parasited on by the press. Though figures from the crime in Holland proof that the percentage of crimes commited by the different ethnic groups leaves the Antilians (Dutch Caribean) on top, followed by East-Europeans, West-Africans and only than the Moroccons (the Dutch themselves have the smallest percentage), however from the newspapers here you get the impression it is the Moroccons who are involved the most in crime. For some reason the press has an interrest in stirring up anti-Muslim sentiments. But Muslims have also done some rreally stupid things here. I was myself in Africa when Ayatollah Khomeini read out his Fatwa against Salman Rushdie. In fact i was present in the Mosque of Maseru (Lesotho) at that time, and the one person who shouted the loudest Allahu Akbar in that Mosque when the fatwa was read out to the congregation in Maseru, was known as a drunk with an unhealthy interrest in boys, whilest the most respected religious person remained quiet, and outside of the Mosque said to me that it is an affair between God and Salman Rushdie, not for us to judge. When much later i heard about the demonstrations of Muslims in Holland calling for the death of Rushdie, i saw the unbelief on the faces of Dutch people. This was a very wrong, wrong move by the Ummah here in Holland, if Rasul (saw) would heve killed everyone who had insulted him during his mission, there would not a single Arab been alive outside of Medina. But whatever Muslims do to restore the image of Islam here it is of no avail. Some years ago the oldest Mosque (the Mubarak Mosque in the Hague) here in Holland celebrated its 50 yrs anniversary. The Queen of Holland was invited, some ministers, the press, and i was there also. All praise to Allah for the magnificant job the brothers and sisters had done, i mean reall good, they really proofed with Qor'aaniq verses, Hadith and stories of Rasul's (saw) life, that Islam in it's purity stands AGAINST terrorism, violence and gender oppression, and teaches Muslims to respect the law of the countrie in which they live. It was so well done, as God is my witness, it moved me to tears and filled me with such a pride of being part of God's Ummah. I was anticipating to read the newspapers the next day, finally some good news about Muslims............But lo! and behold the only thing the newspapers wrote the next day was "Queen doesn't shake hands with men in Mosque" (there was a riot some time before this one about an Imam in Holland who refused to shake hands with a female minister), with a big frontpage picture of the Queens foot only without shoes (in the Mosque), and NOT a single word was written about the content of what was presented in the Mosque, NOT A WORD!!!! Wilders the day after accused the Queen of treason, yes that is the countrie we live in today. (wasalam)

Thank you - that was helpful for me.

• Advanced Member

I just think it would be best for Muslim countries as a whole if more Western countries would adopt a belligerent stance against Islam

(salam) You are wrong. This belligerent stance as you call it, is based on a deliberate misconception of islam which is succesfully keeping millions of people away from the religion of God, and even causing so called "born Muslims" to turn away from Islam. It is causing people to think that they understand Islam to be a perverted fascist ideology, WHICH IT IS NOT. and hence these people will be lost for the cause of Islam, it is doing a lot of damage, and instead of uniting the Muslim countries it is causing the Muslim countries to blame each other for the representing and promoting of a "false Islam" (being it either Salafi or Shia or Deobandi) and thus harming the cause of Islam. The Islamic world has never been more divided and at each others throat than these days (the tension between the Gulf states and the IRI as an example will suffice). (wasalam)

• Veteran Member

(salam) You are wrong. This belligerent stance as you call it, is based on a deliberate misconception of islam which is succesfully keeping millions of people away from the religion of God, and even causing so called "born Muslims" to turn away from Islam. It is causing people to think that they understand Islam to be a perverted fascist ideology, WHICH IT IS NOT. and hence these people will be lost for the cause of Islam, it is doing a lot of damage, and instead of uniting the Muslim countries it is causing the Muslim countries to blame each other for the representing and promoting of a "false Islam" (being it either Salafi or Shia or Deobandi) and thus harming the cause of Islam. The Islamic world has never been more divided and at each others throat than these days (the tension between the Gulf states and the IRI as an example will suffice). (wasalam)

(wasalam)

I am talking about the West adopting a more belligerent stance toward Islam (not Muslims adopting a more belligerent stance against the West). That is an important distinction.

And you should not be so concerned with PR. People will think what they may, it is of no consequence.

• Advanced Member

May God's will be done...

Geert Wilders is a Jew. He lived on a kibbutz in Israel. Like France's Sarkozy, each one of the enemy poses, to one side or another, to be a champion of their position. I do not believe that Muslims face a serious threat in Holland if this miscreant is elected. What is worse than blatant discrimination, as abhorrent as that may be, is the weakening of religious fervor through the lure of Western decadence and secularism. That is the most serious threat to Muslims in the West; having the form of Islam but not its spirit.

They work to not only keep the population at large ignorant of Islam but simultaneously seduce Muslims into caring about the things of this world, the shiny trinkets, the decadence, MONEY, so that they are not an opposition to the goals, to the agenda of the enemy.

We need Muslims to speak the plain truth to the very faces of the enemy, not to go along so as not to jeopardize what is really important to all too many, softness of life, materialism and consumerism.

The West funds the nuclear arms and other WMD of the Jewish state. They protect the pirate state from UN Sanctions being enforced. The people of the Lebanon were victims of war crimes yet nothing was done, not a jot or tittle written in Western press, save for perhaps Robert Fisk and a handful of others, none in the US press.

A compromise with evil is not possible and those who think it is are mistaken. 13:12

• Basic Members

Lots of interesting posts in this thread. It seems Geert is tarring all Muslims with the same brush. Would I be correct in my understanding that it is the Salafi view that he is projecting onto all Muslims? I can't imagine a Sufi, for instance, being particularly prone to violence, but I think it would be a small step for a Salafi. Of course any sect will have its maniacs, but Salafis seem to practically demand that you adopt a hateful maniac viewpoint. Or am I incorrect?

• Advanced Member

This is so horrible, I felt that recently islamophobia was going down :squeez:

I hope European Muslims speak out against this hater and prove everything he said is wrong, I bet you used a wahabi interpretation of the Quran, to call it an evil book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=GanFV4b1wvk&feature=channel

You are right here is something I want people to read wether Quran should be ban or bible should be banned from Muslim countries. I have put togather few dates

of Christian inhumanty against innocent Muslim people.

Silence of the Arabs and Muslim world

The Arab World, especially the oil-rich Arab nations, have continued to remain unbelievably silent about continued stereotyping and abuse in the wake of long American war on terror. Shockingly, no serious attempt has been made by these Arab and Muslim governments round the world to confront these distortions and the negative images of Muslims and Islam.

The most inhumane religion in the world is Christian and the Christian people are the number one enemy of Islam all the Muslim governments are the backer of enemy of Islam.

05/03/2010 Geert Wilders Insult Islam : Anti-fascist demonstrators have scuffled with police in London after Geert Wilders, the far-right Dutch politician, screened a film denouncing Islam and the Quran to Britain's House of Lords. Wilders, riding an electoral wave in the Netherlands based on his anti-immigration populism, screened the film to about 60 people, including six members of the UK's upper house. The MP's film, Fitna, released in 2008, urged Muslims to tear out "hate-filled" passages from the Quran and juxtaposes images of the September 11, 2001 attacks on the US with quotations from the text.

Kurt Westergaard known for controversial cartoons of Prophet Muhammad

11/03/2009 For his first visit as President of the US to a Muslim country, Barack Obama will be in Ankara,

1/9/1009 Saudi Arabia's Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal says his country and the United States are "working closely" on Iranian nuclear program.

Friday, August 15, 2008 US soldiers abused prisoners at

Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq

Iraqi Kurds armed in secret

Mon, 24 Nov 2008 The Iraqi Kurdistan has received arm supplies from US forces without informing the central government in Baghdad

Confidential records of a meeting between the former US President George W. Bush and former British premier Tony Blair provides new clues about the Iraq war.

Mon, 22 Jun 2009 During the meeting the two leaders outlined their intention in a memo to go to war against Iraq without a second UN resolution against the country, the Guardian reported. The former chief UN weapons inspector Hans Blix whose team was tasked to search for WMD in Iraq has declared that the Iraq war was illegal

Wed, 30 Sep 2009 The US ambassador to Baghdad has recently advised the Iraqi government to soften its stance on the members of the Mujahedin-e-Khalq Organization (MKO).

Sat, 12 Dec 2009 US tells Iraq to treat MKO terrorists 'with dignity' The United States urges Iraq to "act humanely and with respect" with members of an anti-Iranian terrorist group responsible for numerous bombings and assassination attempts against Iranians

Thu, 10 Dec 2009 A top official at Iraq's Interior Ministry says the terrorists behind Baghdad's deadly attacks had used explosives that came from Saudi Arabia

Senior military officials in Iraq are pointing their fingers at Saudi Arabia over the recent bomb attacks in Baghdad which claimed scores of lives

Tue, 15 Dec 2009 The US government has suffered another major blow as a new report has revealed that the US-run prisons in Iraq have turned into militant-training centers. According to an AFP report, several former inmates of the US prisons in Iraq have revealed that the prisons have turned into training centers for radical elements. Extremists at the US-run prison Camp Bucca near the southern port city of Umm Qasr, which was shut down this fall, were allowed to give training courses to inmates on how to use explosives and how to become suicide bombers, the report said.

Sun, 25 Oct 2009 Hundreds of Afghan university students have protested against foreign troops for alleged burning of a copy of Muslim holy book of Quran. Around 1,000 protesters marched through the streets of the capital city of Kabul before gathering in front of the Afghan Parliament building.

The angry people also set on fire an effigy of US President Barack Obama and a US flag. "Death to America" was heard during Sunday morning's demonstration

Sat, 31 Oct 2009 Pro-Taliban and al-Qaeda-linked militants have reportedly been outfitted with state-of-the-art American arms and other weaponry made in the US-allied states, including Israel, Germany and India. The pro-Taliban militants in Pakistan were equipped with expensive and expertly-crafted firearms made by the German arms manufacturer Blazer, Deutsche Welle reported.

Wed, 04 Nov 2009 In an unprecedented move, an Italian court issues jail terms for former CIA agents involved in the abduction and torture of a Muslim Imam. The Wednesday ruling saw an Italian judge sentencing 23 former CIA agents to up to eight years in prison for facilitating the 2003 kidnapping of an Egyptian-born cleric, Hassan Mustafa Osama Nasr, in Italy.

Sun, 15 Nov 2009 US Secretary of Defense Robert Gates has blocked the release of new photographs showing prisoners in Afghanistan and Iraq being abused by their Americans captors. Gates said that public disclosure of the photos would endanger US citizens, US armed forces, and employees of the US government deployed outside the US. The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) had sued for the release of 21 color photos under the Freedom of Information Act.

18/01/2009 Israel is guilty of war crimes nothing happened and these parties have missed a great opportunity to recognise Israel's 'humane nature'! The four-hour ceasefire (which was announced one day before Israel announced a unilateral ceasefire) came after another deadly night and 20 days of atrocities committed by the Israeli army in Gaza, including the destruction of hospitals, a place of worship, media centres and offices of UN aid organisations. And of course daily bombings of the houses of ordinary Gazans. The pictures of their slaughtered children, women and old men in pools of blood have shocked the world. The death toll today stands at more than 1,200, a third of them at least being children. Journalists across the world tend to refrain from publishing gory pictures of the slain and injured Palestinians so as not to "upset their readers" with the images of bloodied and ripped off human parts. In doing this, everybody have contributed to minimising the magnitude of the Israeli crime and are concealing its details under professional or moral pretexts. Since the creation of Israel more than six decades ago, we have seen similar images and witnessed gruesome Israeli crimes - in Lebanon and Palestine. The UN, which put its stamp on the creation of Israel in 1948, stands today helpless in pushing Israel to implement any one of the world organisation's resolutions, including the recently passed Resolution 1860 which calls for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza. Israel has rejected this resolution as it has done with all previous resolutions. It claims every time that it is not bound by any of them. There is no bigger insult than this to the international community and the UN, which is supposed to represent the international will. It is also an insult to the Big Five powers - the United States, France, Britain, Russia and China, which control the Security Council or they may encourage Israel not accept or obey UN resolutions, because none of the five big powers condemned Israel. By rejecting the UN ceasefire resolution, Israel has again shown the entire world that it is above everything and everyone. How Muslim governments condemned Israel.

gulf arab countries have a policy of no interferance

leave them alone and they would leave you alone at least publically

lots of the polcy here even the internal ones is not public , you dont read it in newspapers , no media confrences no protests or just gatherings to glorefy the king , no public trials

everything is done with silence

• Advanced Member

I just wanted to say that this guy is a lunatic, everything he says is crazy and everything he wants to do goes against the basics of dutch constitution. Dont be fooled most dutch people can see right through this lunatic and know that everything he says is baseless. the only reason that he got big in the 2 cities is because most muslims voted on a party who was very small, if they had voted for the second bigger party, he wouldnt have won. Most people who vote for him, vote only for him because they have no faith in the government anymore and think that he will change everything, which is ignorant to think, they just want change, what i see to happen IF he wins, is that people will see that he has nothing to offer, and that he will fail meserably in ruling the country. And what u also can see is that this guy doesnt even want to rule because everything he wants is just against the constitution as i said earlier, and no other party will agree on ruling with him, so he will put himself in the victim position, to show that everyone is against him, HES IS JUST PLAYING MINDTRICKS ON US, AND I HAVE FAITH IN Allah(sWT) and i hope the dutch people will not fall for this guys tricks.

• Advanced Member

gulf arab countries have a policy of no interferance

leave them alone and they would leave you alone at least publically

lots of the polcy here even the internal ones is not public , you dont read it in newspapers , no media confrences no protests or just gatherings to glorefy the king , no public trials

everything is done with silence

I will certainly leave them alone if Arab countries diclare that they are not Muslim, we only talk about Arabs because they call then self Muslims and not a single thing they do which a Muslim

should do. They are enemy of Islam speanding Muslim money on None Muslims countries, how we can leave them alone, In Europe people say to us Your Arab Muslim eat Pig, drink beer, take

none Muslim women and Pay them Money. These things are not done in silence, they are done openly

hey , there is good and bad all over the earth not only arabs except gulfers are rich and like to show up dosnt mean there are no sinners else where

but if you would like to start racism , then be it , you wont get much out of it

the issue is many arabs are muslims by birth not by faith , so lots of mixture here , and i cant say they are not muslims just cuz they are sinners , i only can judge their acts

and arb rulers dont represents arabs

pff this is going to be boring , this 101 common sense and 101 islam ethics , dont call a muslim non muslim cuz you dont like it or cuz some racist eurpean person tease you everyday

but whatever

• Advanced Member

The Arab World, especially the oil-rich Arab nations, have continued to remain unbelievably silent about continued stereotyping and abuse in the wake of long American war on terror. Shockingly, no serious attempt has been made by these Arab and Muslim governments round the world to confront these distortions and the negative images of Muslims and Islam.

The most inhumane religion in the world is Christian and the Christian people are the number one enemy of Islam all the Muslim governments are the backer of enemy of Islam.

Anti-Americanism.

18/01/2009 Israel is guilty of war crimes nothing happened and these parties have missed a great opportunity to recognise Israel's 'humane nature'! The four-hour ceasefire (which was announced one day before Israel announced a unilateral ceasefire) came after another deadly night and 20 days of atrocities committed by the Israeli army in Gaza, including the destruction of hospitals, a place of worship, media centres and offices of UN aid organisations. And of course daily bombings of the houses of ordinary Gazans.

Anti-Semitism.

I will certainly leave them alone if Arab countries diclare that they are not Muslim, we only talk about Arabs because they call then self Muslims and not a single thing they do which a Muslim should do. They are enemy of Islam speanding Muslim money on None Muslims countries, how we can leave them alone, In Europe people say to us Your Arab Muslim eat Pig, drink beer, take

none Muslim women and Pay them Money. These things are not done in silence, they are done openly

Islamophobia.

Congradulations, by your own words you are afflicted with all 3!

Back on topic

This guy Wilders is a nutcase. If anything it shows how nutcases attempt to get themselves into a position of power.