Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
bilalamjad3

Your Favorite Sport?

Rate this topic

I love Football (Soccer) & Ping Pong. Seriously in love with PingPong :P

Also Tennis is a fantastic game to watch as well as play. Such class and skill involved - currently playing

rugby League - played that when I was a little tacker :P

Brazillian Ju-jitsu - where I trained closed down so I stopped training :( might get back into after I have finished my studies for school :D

Edited by Ali Musaaa :)

I grew up watching English Football (Arsenal supporter lol)

But the last few weeks, a colleague at work has got me loving Australian Football! It is amazing, It's like Football and Rugby mixed together lol

Wohooo, I'm an Arsenal fan as well :D

Do you mean Aussie Rules? That's Australian football, the only sport in the world that gives you a point for missing a goal LOL :P

But yeah, it's a nice sport. My favourite is probably pingpong/table tennis :P I also really love Tennis, football (soccer), Rugby League, NFL and many others

Wohooo, I'm an Arsenal fan as well :D

Do you mean Aussie Rules? That's Australian football, the only sport in the world that gives you a point for missing a goal LOL :P

But yeah, it's a nice sport. My favourite is probably pingpong/table tennis :P I also really love Tennis, football (soccer), Rugby League, NFL and many others

Thank goodness!! Most people are Man U or Liverpool fans! Nice to see a fellow Gunner lol

Loooool yeah, I am a Collingwood fan, (although I've only seen them play once LOL)

Ahhhh good shout table tennis and tennis is great. I've always been interested in Cricket but I never understand it....

Thank goodness!! Most people are Man U or Liverpool fans! Nice to see a fellow Gunner lol

Loooool yeah, I am a Collingwood fan, (although I've only seen them play once LOL)

Ahhhh good shout table tennis and tennis is great. I've always been interested in Cricket but I never understand it....

Yeah bro/sis lol (Not sure which one :/) I'm a Arsenal fan, I hate Man U with a passion lol and Liverpool as well, probs cos one of my good friends supports them, so we have this rivalry thing going on :P

Lol I'm also a Collingwood Fan :P btw, did we win last night?

Ive only seen them play once as well haha. At Sydney, I live south of Sydney near Wollongong so I can't really watch their games live.

I also enjoy cricket, it's a really good sport as well. Never liked baseball, that suck. Although I did play it as a little tacker :P

Yeah bro/sis lol (Not sure which one :/) I'm a Arsenal fan, I hate Man U with a passion lol and Liverpool as well, probs cos one of my good friends supports them, so we have this rivalry thing going on :P

Lol I'm also a Collingwood Fan :P btw, did we win last night?

Ive only seen them play once as well haha. At Sydney, I live south of Sydney near Wollongong so I can't really watch their games live.

I also enjoy cricket, it's a really good sport as well. Never liked baseball, that suck. Although I did play it as a little tacker :P

I'm a Sis! Lol ahhhh yeah I know that feeling, and how can we forget Tottenham? Lol

Woo hoo lol, nope we lost :'(

Ahhh that's a shame, I missed it too, my colleague checked the score on ESPN site yesterday lol

Lool so you have to support it then! I need to get 'Cricket for Dummies' or something and learn!

I'm a Sis! Lol ahhhh yeah I know that feeling, and how can we forget Tottenham? Lol

Woo hoo lol, nope we lost :'(

Ahhh that's a shame, I missed it too, my colleague checked the score on ESPN site yesterday lol

Lool so you have to support it then! I need to get 'Cricket for Dummies' or something and learn!

Haha sorry :P

I hate Man U and Liverpool more than Tottenham though, I don't know any Tottenham supporters as well :P

Really? That sucks :( oh well gunna have to wait for next year

Hahah, yeah. In summer it's like rhe only sport so everyone gets heaps into Cricket but when the Rugby League and AFL starts up again, is bye bye Cricket :P

Haha sorry :P

I hate Man U and Liverpool more than Tottenham though, I don't know any Tottenham supporters as well :P

Really? That sucks :( oh well gunna have to wait for next year

Hahah, yeah. In summer it's like rhe only sport so everyone gets heaps into Cricket but when the Rugby League and AFL starts up again, is bye bye Cricket :P

No worries haha! Most people think I'm a Bro....

Ahhh in North London I come across many lol, rival region!

Loooool that's so mean!

No worries haha! Most people think I'm a Bro....

Ahhh in North London I come across many lol, rival region!

Loooool that's so mean!

Hahah, I should of read your name :/ you have a very beautiful name by the way :P I havnt heard that one before.

Yeah I could imagine, people take it so seriously in England as well..

So mean? What's so mean? Hahah, that cricket gets the shove after Summer lol?

Hahah, I should of read your name :/ you have a very beautiful name by the way :P I havnt heard that one before.

Yeah I could imagine, people take it so seriously in England as well..

So mean? What's so mean? Hahah, that cricket gets the shove after Summer lol?

LOL, thank you. It means Princess in Arabic!

Yeah man, if someone doesn't support a team I think they're very weird...

Yesss lol, talk about use and abuse lol

LOL, thank you. It means Princess in Arabic!

Yeah man, if someone doesn't support a team I think they're very weird...

Yesss lol, talk about use and abuse lol

Hahaha lol I really should of picked up on that one considering I know what Amir is. I'm a revert by the way, so I'm a bit behind with the Arabic :P making progress though, Alhamdulilah.

Yea! I hate it when people are fence sitters lol. Well, maybe not hate, hate is a strong word haha but you get what I mean.

Are you Arabic? Your background that is lol. I see your in London, I wish I was in London :( I've got a really good friend I've made on ShiaChat in London and a few good friends on here from England. But I'm stuck in the land down under for now haha

Hahaha lol I really should of picked up on that one considering I know what Amir is. I'm a revert by the way, so I'm a bit behind with the Arabic :P making progress though, Alhamdulilah.

Yea! I hate it when people are fence sitters lol. Well, maybe not hate, hate is a strong word haha but you get what I mean.

Are you Arabic? Your background that is lol. I see your in London, I wish I was in London :( I've got a really good friend I've made on ShiaChat in London and a few good friends on here from England. But I'm stuck in the land down under for now haha

Lool haha! Don't worry about it, I bet your Arabic is better than mine!

Looool yeah, it's not that difficult to pick a team!!

Nah lol, far from it! Mauritius :) and ahhh yes I absoloutely love London

On the other hand Australia programmes are far better, like Masterchef Australia lol

Lool haha! Don't worry about it, I bet your Arabic is better than mine!

Looool yeah, it's not that difficult to pick a team!!

Nah lol, far from it! Mauritius :) and ahhh yes I absoloutely love London

On the other hand Australia programmes are far better, like Masterchef Australia lol

Ahhhh Mauritus ay :P I got a friend who went to Mauritius and he didn't like it lol. Yeah London would be nice, do you like the weather there? Always looks miserable in London lol. I love the Australian weather, especially where I live, so good Alhamdulilah

Hahaha your not the first person to say that. Others have said they really liked MasterChef Australia, maybe you guys just can't cook as good as us? :P

What about Neighbours? I have heard its watched more in England than in Australia hahah and I'm not suprised, I hate it lol

lol just realised we've completely hijacked this thread :P