Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Brass Tack.

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Brass Tacks

In the words of Zaid Hamid sahib, the founder of BrassTacks, "Our organization is Pakistan, our identity is Islam, and our constitution is the quran". We represent nothing other than this. Our mission is to revive our pristine religious values, and helping create awareness among the people so they can understand the finer, subtle truths of our Islamic wisdom in relation to our current situation. Specifically, some of the salient points related to our mission are as follows:

1. Strengthen the people's belief in Pakistan. Promote the study of our history and the thoughts and speeches of Allama Iqbal and Qaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah. Familiarize the people with the Pakistan ideology, rekindle the spirit of patriotism, and counter and dispel any false propaganda against Pakistan.

2. Publish literature and video programs to educate the general public and government officials on key issues of national security, thus empowering them with the knowledge to take correct policy decisions.

3. Expose and suggest counter measures against the conspiracies of foreign agencies which are actively working to destabilize and divide us.

Continue Reading

http://www.brasstacks.pk/

What is Takmeel-e-Pakistan?

'Takmeel-e-Pakistan Movement' is the struggle to make Pakistan the nation that was envisioned by Allama Iqbal and conceived by Quaid-e-Azam. Pakistan was supposed to be one of the greatest nations on earth, and a leader amongst comity of nations. This was the resolve of our founding fathers, and father of the nation Quaid-e-Azam.

70 years after passing of Pakistan resolution, Pakistanis once again have decided to regain their HONOUR and DIGNITY by passing "Takmeel-e-Pakistan Resolution" on the 23rd of March 2010.

http://www.takmeel.pk/

Visit Syed Zaid Hamid Official facebook Page:

http://www.facebook.com/brasstackspakistan

(wasalam)

Edited by asher
  • Advanced Member

Zaid Hamid has had some interesting things to say, I've listened to most of his talks on Allama Iqbal - unfortunately Zaid Hamid downplays the importance of the Islamic Revolution in Iran (barely even mentions it... ) in the "Takmeel-e-Pakistan" vision, what will be the position and role of the Shi'a? (that is at least 25% of Pakistan's population, if not much more) and Shi'a ulema?

wasalam.gif

You should stay clear of this guy, he is nothing but bad news and wrong ideas. He is one of those people like hizbut tehrir that want to bring khilaft into play in Pakistan(read exile or discriminate all the Shias).He is just cashing in on his oration skills. Sometime just try and analyze his speeches, they are full of distorted history and ideas.

actually i find the ZH phenomenon extremely worrying because the mis directed youth of Pakistan are getting wrapped up in his trap. My cousin was just telling me about a lecture someone organized with ZH, and audience went crazy there, shouting nara-e takbeer etc(he was actually glorifying the abbasid caliphate...nuggeteer.gif). Atleast we as shias should try and expose him rather than falling into the trap ourselves.

• Advanced Member

When Khilafat comes,No shia,no sunni,no brelvi,no deobandis....Only Islam & Only Muslims....

Regarding thing of mentioning Iran.I think he is mentioning sometimes.But revolution/change begins from home itself.And pakistan is his home.(He has mentioned in speech of economic terrorism how the muslim countries signed deals with western & now completely trapped)

I hope time isn't far when all muslim countries will unite together.

Right now even Iran is under immense pressure of p5+1 Countries.And other muslim countries trapped in other things too.

If you want to learn,learn something good from everywhere.Who knows there might be some good thing which might come into your notice.

Edited by asher
  • Advanced Member

This man Zahid Hamid is a fundamentalist religio-nationalist. He peddles some of the most outrageous nonsense in the name of his patriotism and Islam. He is a null set.

:!!!: What beautiful words you are using?Well,as far as i am concerned muslims who are familiar to Quran and Sunnah don't talk in such way to another muslim even if he/she belongs to any sect.

• Advanced Member

Yeah sure just like the past khilafats didn't discriminate against the shias?!

During HAZRAT Ali (ra) times,when did he say that my followers will be called "Shia"?

Regarding khilafat and all the four companions of Muhammad (pbuh) had lead a great life and left behind great legacy.

Try to visit different sites and read them.InshaAllah,you will get a clear answer.

Right now if i tell you that the concept that is made here how it is destroying the upcoming youth.You won't accept that.

But i am sure if you ask Allah's guidance and just start thorough reading of Quran & understand yourself first and then visit different site seeking info about it.You will find big difference.you will be able to make out which sites are being runned by non-muslims in name of islam and which are authentic sites.

Looking at all such things i wonder :cry: if any one of them was here today might be Ali (ra) ,Hassan (as) ,Hussein (as) or Muhammad (pbuh) .They would have cried seeing conditions today. :cry: Atleast the situations wouldn't have been so worst.

May Allah give me such wisdom that i am able to bring them all up & show people how they are blindly following particular thing and how that particular thing in actual is mis-guiding them leading them to path where only Allah's wrath will fall.

Edited by asher
  • Veteran Member

:!!!: What beautiful words you are using?Well,as far as i am concerned muslims who are familiar to Quran and Sunnah don't talk in such way to another muslim even if he/she belongs to any sect.

Pardon me? A sect? How did you divine that I was in any way referring to his sect? I don't care which sect he belongs to. I don't actually care even if he was a Shia spewing the same balderdash. And there are plenty of those I can tell you.

Oh and I don't see anything unislamic in my post against Zaid Hamid. I criticise him and criticise severely. Whether Muslim or not, I don't abuse. I haven't.

Edited by Marbles
  • Veteran Member

17269117_95be9fa91267386369.jpg

Yousuf Kazaab (la)

The Students Demanded That They Need Explanation Regarding The Relationship Of Zahid Hamid With That Person (yousaf kazaab) Who Was Gustakh e Rasool (pbuh).

(wasalam)

Edited by syed_demanding

During HAZRAT Ali (ra) times,when did he say that my followers will be called "Shia"?

Regarding khilafat and all the four companions of Muhammad (pbuh) had lead a great life and left behind great legacy.

Try to visit different sites and read them.InshaAllah,you will get a clear answer.

Right now if i tell you that the concept that is made here how it is destroying the upcoming youth.You won't accept that.

But i am sure if you ask Allah's guidance and just start thorough reading of Quran & understand yourself first and then visit different site seeking info about it.You will find big difference.you will be able to make out which sites are being runned by non-muslims in name of islam and which are authentic sites.

Looking at all such things i wonder :cry: if any one of them was here today might be Ali (ra) ,Hassan (as) ,Hussein (as) or Muhammad (pbuh) .They would have cried seeing conditions today. :cry: Atleast the situations wouldn't have been so worst.

May Allah give me such wisdom that i am able to bring them all up & show people how they are blindly following particular thing and how that particular thing in actual is mis-guiding them leading them to path where only Allah's wrath will fall.

Yeah good advice why don't i visit haqchar yar or ansar.org or maybe listen to the enlightening lectures on Peace TV?!

God i feel like banging my head on the wall after reading this. You advise me to read the Quran and history, how about yourself. why don't you try reading your own ahdis books and determining what a pleasant life the ahlul Bayt(s.a) led under the khilafa.

i have gone through *establishing the khilafa* in Pakistan argument in depth when i had the unfortunate experience of getting sucked into hizbut tehrir's manipulations...dry.gif. when i asked them to simply tell me how come all the Caliphs made the life of Aima(a.s) so miserable...the *intelligent* answer was that...hmmm...some of them made a mistake...but no big deal this won't happen again.

This Zaid dude propagates this concept...well since you are such an avid supporter just answer these questions:

Who will be the caliph?

Which fiqh will be implemented?

how will the caliph manage to unite a country in which the SSP doesn't even let the Barlevis take out an Eid Milu un Nabi(saww) procession?

What will happen to all the non-Muslims considering your loved idols don't have a problem when Hindus are beheaded or when Buddhists statues are blown up?

Finally what blind following am i doing? is it me being blinded or you? how is Zaid hamid any better than taliban, zakir naik, israr ahmed etc. when they use their media fame to misdirect the clueless youth of Pakistan...mad.gif.

May Allah(swt) help us all and hasten the reappearance of Imam al Asr(ajtf).

• Advanced Member

Yeah good advice why don't i visit haqchar yar or ansar.org or maybe listen to the enlightening lectures on Peace TV?!

God i feel like banging my head on the wall after reading this. You advise me to read the Quran and history, how about yourself. why don't you try reading your own ahdis books and determining what a pleasant life the ahlul Bayt(s.a) led under the khilafa.

i have gone through *establishing the khilafa* in Pakistan argument in depth when i had the unfortunate experience of getting sucked into hizbut tehrir's manipulations...dry.gif. when i asked them to simply tell me how come all the Caliphs made the life of Aima(a.s) so miserable...the *intelligent* answer was that...hmmm...some of them made a mistake...but no big deal this won't happen again.

This Zaid dude propagates this concept...well since you are such an avid supporter just answer these questions:

Who will be the caliph?

Which fiqh will be implemented?

how will the caliph manage to unite a country in which the SSP doesn't even let the Barlevis take out an Eid Milu un Nabi(saww) procession?

What will happen to all the non-Muslims considering your loved idols don't have a problem when Hindus are beheaded or when Buddhists statues are blown up?

Finally what blind following am i doing? is it me being blinded or you? how is Zaid hamid any better than taliban, zakir naik, israr ahmed etc. when they use their media fame to misdirect the clueless youth of Pakistan...mad.gif.

May Allah(swt) help us all and hasten the reappearance of Imam al Asr(ajtf).

Well,did i mentioned any site.I just asked to visit authentic one's.Because their are lot fakes which are runned by enemies of islam.

Alhamdulillah,i do read books.And quran is the best guidance of all.I always ask Almighty Allah to bless me with great wisdom & courage too for both needed to survive a best life ,life accoring to sunnah of Muhammad (pbuh)

Why i told you to read Quran ?

Because books might have some fabricated hadith whether sunni/shia but quran has answer to all.If you do thorough reading,then quran will provide best answer even to hadith & will help to differentiate between right and wrong which isn't an easy thing today even not for me

People aren't always same.Major sects : sunni and shia.Even between these two major sects many other sub-sects are there.So,in order to look for true one,studies and guidance from Allah is must.

If you go and ask a particular person about something.He/she will answer based on her views.As every one has right to express his/her.But if an individual grasp all views and then try to think himself/herself and look what quran says about it along with guidance from Allah.One may get best solution/answer to a question. :)

There are different sects/groups/communities created around.Some just to destroy muslim world.Enemies of islam simple incur emotions and then sit back and see destruction of the innocent people.That's how it's all work.

I am supporter of truth.Alhamdulillah.

"A wise man takes a lesson even from a minor lapse. "(Ali (ra) )......Same goes with me. :!!!:

Why i am supporting him?Because after long time pakistan has a leader who is trying to unite people on one platform based on KHILAFAH.There are already many people trying to work to establish khilafah but small groups who are either finished or collapsed by enemies of islam.

He came up (alhamdulillah)as a role model in today's socitey from whom youth can learn.Youth needed role model in today's society.Someone different,Someone who can attract their attention.Youth of pakistan was becoming hopeless.Everywhere was fear.This man by will of Allah came and gave a hope & inspired youth to calm down.To implement good in day today life.

Now the thing was of he came with some political or islamic group,then definitely many would have run away saying not again we want another party either islamic or political.

One different concept.Youth was making their role models as Amitabh","Shakira",etc.[Even one can find good in them as person but not as what they do]rather than the prophets in islam

So badly indulged in all.They forgot lessons of self-dignity.Politicians of pakistan were corrupted.media under hand of enemies.

Whom to trust?Pakistani were de-famed all around world.

This man came giving hope(May Allah give him life & always guide him).Where were presidents,where were politicians of pakistan?

The problem today in pakistan is not money,food,poverty,killing,etc

But the problem was within people.people forgot who they were.They forgot purpose of their birth?They were forgetting what religion they are born in.Which lead to all above problems & many others.

Today,ALhamdulillah if not that much but atleast i have seen people of pakistan(youth)is trying to come to islam again.Trying to understand what they hold.Slowly and steadily things will start changing.

Khilafah today won't be established directly.When diseases are badly implemented in each and every mind.Like bribery,usury,theft,backbiting,etc.So much that taking it away from a person isn't so easy.

InshaAllah,things will change.

To gain something,one has to lose another.

Time isn't far away when the Qiyamah will come.Major signs have already shown up.And coming one aftre another.

The corrupt societies are finishing.Evil is spreading badly.All these signs show that Qiyamah isn't far away.

In the end,i am supporting truth.I am supporting something that society & people specially muslim youth need today.Hope,their recognition ,their identity which they have lost & were losing.Once they identify themselves.Once they will come back to Quran & it's teachings.

The time isn't far when khilafah will be established be it the time of Hazrat Isa (as) .But peace will previal everywhere.InshAllah :angel:

Where-ever i find something good,i share in order to learn.I will never ask any person to follow any other person blindly.If i would have asked then i would have not mentioned about Quran or my views.But ,only mentioned about person about whom i have posted above

For i myself follow : Think before you take any step...

Though sometimes without thinking steps are taken too :lol:

Life's like that :wub:

It won't be you but there are some people who are blindly following others without even thinking what they are following & what will be there end :(

Khudi ko kar buland itna key her taqdeer sey pehlay Khuda bandey seu khud poochey bata teri raza kiya hey.

Edited by asher
  • Advanced Member

17269117_95be9fa91267386369.jpg

Yousuf Kazaab (la)

The Students Demanded That They Need Explanation Regarding The Relationship Of Zahid Hamid With That Person (yousaf kazaab) Who Was Gustakh e Rasool (pbuh).

(wasalam)

http://www.facebook....sstackspakistan

You may find his response on his facebook wall.In youtube as well as you will find lots of discussions in the discussion board regarding the same :)

• Veteran Member

http://www.facebook....sstackspakistan

You may find his response on his facebook wall.In youtube as well as you will find lots of discussions in the discussion board regarding the same :)

Answer Here Or Keep Your Beak Shut !

Well,did i mentioned any site.I just asked to visit authentic one's.Because their are lot fakes which are runned by enemies of islam.

Alhamdulillah,i do read books.And quran is the best guidance of all.I always ask Almighty Allah to bless me with great wisdom & courage too for both needed to survive a best life ,life accoring to sunnah of Muhammad (pbuh)

Why i told you to read Quran ?

Because books might have some fabricated hadith whether sunni/shia but quran has answer to all.If you do thorough reading,then quran will provide best answer even to hadith & will help to differentiate between right and wrong which isn't an easy thing today even not for me

People aren't always same.Major sects : sunni and shia.Even between these two major sects many other sub-sects are there.So,in order to look for true one,studies and guidance from Allah is must.

If you go and ask a particular person about something.He/she will answer based on her views.As every one has right to express his/her.But if an individual grasp all views and then try to think himself/herself and look what quran says about it along with guidance from Allah.One may get best solution/answer to a question. :)

There are different sects/groups/communities created around.Some just to destroy muslim world.Enemies of islam simple incur emotions and then sit back and see destruction of the innocent people.That's how it's all work.

I am supporter of truth.Alhamdulillah.

"A wise man takes a lesson even from a minor lapse. "(Ali (ra) )......Same goes with me. w00t.gif

Why i am supporting him?Because after long time pakistan has a leader who is trying to unite people on one platform based on KHILAFAH.There are already many people trying to work to establish khilafah but small groups who are either finished or collapsed by enemies of islam.

He came up (alhamdulillah)as a role model in today's socitey from whom youth can learn.Youth needed role model in today's society.Someone different,Someone who can attract their attention.Youth of pakistan was becoming hopeless.Everywhere was fear.This man by will of Allah came and gave a hope & inspired youth to calm down.To implement good in day today life.

Now the thing was of he came with some political or islamic group,then definitely many would have run away saying not again we want another party either islamic or political.

One different concept.Youth was making their role models as Amitabh","Shakira",etc.[Even one can find good in them as person but not as what they do]rather than the prophets in islam

So badly indulged in all.They forgot lessons of self-dignity.Politicians of pakistan were corrupted.media under hand of enemies.

Whom to trust?Pakistani were de-famed all around world.

This man came giving hope(May Allah give him life & always guide him).Where were presidents,where were politicians of pakistan?

The problem today in pakistan is not money,food,poverty,killing,etc

But the problem was within people.people forgot who they were.They forgot purpose of their birth?They were forgetting what religion they are born in.Which lead to all above problems & many others.

Today,ALhamdulillah if not that much but atleast i have seen people of pakistan(youth)is trying to come to islam again.Trying to understand what they hold.Slowly and steadily things will start changing.

Khilafah today won't be established directly.When diseases are badly implemented in each and every mind.Like bribery,usury,theft,backbiting,etc.So much that taking it away from a person isn't so easy.

InshaAllah,things will change.

To gain something,one has to lose another.

Time isn't far away when the Qiyamah will come.Major signs have already shown up.And coming one aftre another.

The corrupt societies are finishing.Evil is spreading badly.All these signs show that Qiyamah isn't far away.

In the end,i am supporting truth.I am supporting something that society & people specially muslim youth need today.Hope,their recognition ,their identity which they have lost & were losing.Once they identify themselves.Once they will come back to Quran & it's teachings.

The time isn't far when khilafah will be established be it the time of Hazrat Isa (as) .But peace will previal everywhere.InshAllah :angel:

Where-ever i find something good,i share in order to learn.I will never ask any person to follow any other person blindly.If i would have asked then i would have not mentioned about Quran or my views.But ,only mentioned about person about whom i have posted above

For i myself follow : Think before you take any step...

Though sometimes without thinking steps are taken too :lol:

Life's like that :wub:

It won't be you but there are some people who are blindly following others without even thinking what they are following & what will be there end :(

Khudi ko kar buland itna key her taqdeer sey pehlay Khuda bandey seu khud poochey bata teri raza kiya hey.

Meray bhai...whats your point? When you justify and explain how a Khilafat system run by a ghair masoom can be established in Pakistan we can move into whatever you are trying to explain...sahee?

• Advanced Member

Answer Here

(salam)

1)

2)

3)

Keep Your Beak Shut

Hazrat Ali (ra) :

Patience is to faith, what head is to the body. When patience goes, faith goes, when head goes, the body goes.

(wasalam)

Edited by asher
  • Advanced Member

Meray bhai...whats your point? When you justify and explain how a Khilafat system run by a ghair masoom can be established in Pakistan we can move into whatever you are trying to explain...sahee?

He isn't saying he is going to run "Khilafat"?He is just waking up youth and bringing hope in them.That's all,

If you listen to his lectures carefully.You will admit it.

Allah knows best who will be our Khalifa in coming times

Listen to this one.What do you think is he promoting?.

He isn't saying he is going to run "Khilafat"?He is just waking up youth and bringing hope in them.That's all,

By your statements it seems as if the guy himself got no clue how things are gonna change but is just blindly reciting about a system he has glorified!

Think about this:If i give you a tent to assemble without the instruction manual to a novice...is it going to be helpful?

• Veteran Member

(salam)

1)

2)

3)

(wasalam)

Don't Tell Me You Saw These Videos !! Look How He Is Twisting The Questions/Answers (as he always do)

If You Have A Nice Pair Of Working Eyes,See These Videos Thrice & Then Tell Me What He Answered !

Hazrat Ali (ra) :

Patience is to faith, what head is to the body. When patience goes, faith goes, when head goes, the body goes.

Among the signs of ignorance is arguing with irrational people. (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78, P. 119)

• Advanced Member

By your statements it seems as if the guy himself got no clue how things are gonna change but is just blindly reciting about a system he has glorified!

Think about this:If i give you a tent to assemble without the instruction manual to a novice...is it going to be helpful?

(salam)

What are you doing :(

First you asked :

how a Khilafat system run by a ghair masoom

And i answered you :

Now you are saying :

how things are gonna change but is just blindly reciting about a system he has glorified

I answered you already.Aney waley waqton mein humara khalifa kaun hoga.Allah behtar janta hey.Aap ka jawab mein ney pehlay hi dey diya hey.He is speaking what truth is.If you do search,you yourself will find all these conspiracies.All games of zionists around.

There are many people who are trying best to establish Khilafah but they don't say we are going to be khalifa.They try to work on path which Allah has made.

You are just asking question one on another without even listening,thinking. :(

if you want , learn somthing from it & then come with something.Or simply : leave discussion on it :unsure:

Further , If you come up with some good thing,i will discuss & clear as much as i can but if simply you throw questions without thinking then i won't discuss on it anymore with you.

(wasalam)

Edited by asher
  • Advanced Member

Don't Tell Me You Saw These Videos !! Look How He Is Twisting The Questions/Answers (as he always do)

If You Have A Nice Pair Of Working Eyes,See These Videos Thrice & Then Tell Me What He Answered !

How you know he is twisting questions/answers when you didn't listen or see them only ?

Because you yourself are asking what he answered by telling me to see videos.

This proves you have listened to them and if you have listened and seen then it carries all answers to your questions.He is very clear in his terms.Very strong in his position.Strongly speaking without any fear.

But the only thing is you won't be satisfied.Kiyun key sun-ney sey ziyada ya samjhney sey ziyada aap ko sirf aisey sawaal karney aatey hein like

syed_demanding:

If You Have A Nice Pair Of Working Eyes,See These Videos Thrice & Then Tell Me What He Answered

Khuda janey aap logon ka kiya hoga.Pehlay khud hi kaha

syed_demanding:

Answer Here Or Keep Your Beak Shut !

And now saying

If You Have A Nice Pair Of Working Eyes,See These Videos Thrice & Then Tell Me What He Answered

which proves :

The thing is even if i mention samething (by writing here) what is there in video you won't accept it.

Jis ney kuch seekhna hota hey na us ka tareeqa-e-sawaal aisa nahin hota.

Now after reading this you will say something thinking mein aap ko neecha dikhana chaht hoon (ghalat sooch hey aapki ) : still Most welcome to say whatever you want to say to me :)

Among the signs of ignorance is arguing with irrational people. (Bihar al- Anwar, Vol. 78, P. 119)

:)

(wasalam)

Edited by asher
  • Advanced Member

asher, you are beating around the bush. It would be better if you addressed the questions raised instead of copy pasting.

Videos carry an exact answer to question that was asked by

syed_demanding
that is
The Students Demanded That They Need Explanation Regarding The Relationship Of Zahid Hamid With That Person (yousaf kazaab) Who Was Gustakh e Rasool .

If you wish ,you may watch.An exact and to the point answer. :)

wasalam.gif

Ufff Allah...are you deliberately trying to misunderstand my question...?!

Thats exactly what i am trying to say...what happens after the youth are woken up? do you call glorifying caliphs who had been oppressors as waking up the youth to reality or just feeding them a different type of propaganda. The real deal would have been if this guy would have actually helped develop some sort of critical analysis skills in these youth.

Have you any idea how clueless these people are?! In one instance they are celebrating valentines and the next moment they are dissing America and Chanting Nar-e Takbeer!

you don't have any idea who is going to be the guy running the system and yet you propagate it. i know and you know that Islamic Government is going to be formed ultimately BUT bro atleast i have an idea who is going to be my Khalifa... do you?!

I answered you already.Aney waley waqton mein humara khalifa kaun hoga.Allah behtar janta hey.Aap ka jawab mein ney pehlay hi dey diya hey.He is speaking what truth is.If you do search,you yourself will find all these conspiracies.All games of zionists around.

There are many people who are trying best to establish Khilafah but they don't say we are going to be khalifa.They try to work on path which Allah has made.

What games and conspiracies are you talking about?

Have you ever read how an organization or system is formed? One important function of the whole process is job assignment...similarly if the slots of job assignment in Khilafat are empty how will the system be brought into existence?

Further , If you come up with some good thing,i will discuss & clear as much as i can but if simply you throw questions without thinking then i won't discuss on it anymore with you.

You are seriously very funny...wacko.gif! You don't answer my questions but answer in some weird warped way and then accuse me of not thinking. Well if thats the way you feel, i think it would be best not to carry this discussion further as i also have no desire to debate with someone who doesn't read what others have written but like some broken record keeps on repeating the same thing.

May Allah(swt) show all of us the right path and keep us on it(Ameen)!

Edited by farwa
  • Advanced Member
Ufff Allah...are you deliberately trying to misunderstand my question...?!

Thats exactly what i am trying to say...what happens after the youth are woken up? do you call glorifying caliphs who had been oppressors as waking up the youth to reality or just feeding them a different type of propaganda. The real deal would have been if this guy would have actually helped develop some sort of critical analysis skills in these youth.

Have you any idea how clueless these people are?! In one instance they are celebrating valentines and the next moment they are dissing America and Chanting Nar-e Takbeer!

you don't have any idea who is going to be the guy running the system and yet you propagate it. i know and you know that Islamic Government is going to be formed ultimately BUT bro atleast i have an idea who is going to be my Khalifa... do you?!

Much better way to ask question than before. :lol: Sorry,for misunderstanding your point..... ^_^

I have answered this question already. :wub:

Before walking child learns to crawl.Today when evil is so badly in each and every muslim human(more percentage of muslims)it isn't easy to direct come on stage and say :

"HEY LISTEN I NEED GOOD LEADERS.I NEED PEOPLE FREE OF EVIL.PEOPLE WHO CAN CONTROL THE SOCITEY.PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO DEAL JUSTLY.PEOPLE WHO ARE COMPLETELY IN ISLAM"....

Where will such young people come from?there might be one,two ,three,etc.But will it make that big difference.They will try to preach,bring people to islam when people only don't know what actually islam is.

Why will they(youth) listen to such people when they want to imitate just west for they think it's everything.It's modern world?

Therefore

First,people specially youth need to understand : who their role models should be?what khilafat is?atleast understand if they are born as muslims what duty they hold?what they have to carry?they are one ummat,followers of one religion not in sects.

Then only revolution comes.And alhamdulillah,this has started happening in pakistan.When once youth understands and feel deeply for religion islam then see how the revolution comes.They themselves will be creator of their socitey.Coming generations will be more into islam.They will understand it's value,

Yes,they are celebrating valentines,basant,etc but just think what if you were being brought up in such society and suddenly a person comes and tell you "leave it for it's not good for you".

Will you listen to him " if yes,to what extent?"

Most probably your answer will be "who the hell are you whom i should listen to.I have my own way of living.My own standard.Who are you to rein my life?"

That will happen...

Small drops of water combine to form oceans.When these small drops of water that is muslim youth combines then revolution isn't far away.

Now this guy Zaid Hamid if you listen to his speech.You will find whom he tells our role models should be.He talks about caliphs.He talks about what islamic history was.He wants everyone to come on one platform.For years where did such a leader come?Indeed there were.But what happened? Either they were preachers or political.Some listened,others ran away.

Just tryin to tell youth value & holdings of islam.And as you say "develop critical analysis" that's also included in his speech.Don't you think it's worth better that youth now is doing something for pakistan(for their own country)rather than wasting time in something useless.You should visit his page and see how people are participating so eagerly in different things B)

If he is wrong definitely he will fall.But if he is right may Allah be with him & no doubt always truth is winner even if has to face lots of complications.

(Malcom x,nelson mendela,abraham lincoln,etc)how are they great personalities today?They never came and said directly "go people and finish others for they are not giving you your rights."They worked ,incured emotions in people and made people to understand their value.Then only change happened.

Listen to content of speech.If you judge,judge in right way.Choice is upto you :angel:

Edited by asher
  • Advanced Member
What games and conspiracies are you talking about

Have you ever read how an organization or system is formed? One important function of the whole process is job assignment...similarly if the slots of job assignment in Khilafat are empty how will the system be brought into existence?

Man is the creator of his fortune.

haatau ki lakeerau se takdeer nahi banti,azm ka bhi hissa hai zindagi banane main

Even the big companies,industries which are running before reaching to a certain conclusion they have debates,conversations,fights,quarrel and then certain conclusion is drawn.Building is build after it's sketch is drawn.

(Mitti ki tameer karda imarat beghair kisi plan key hoti hey is liye gir jati hey)

Their mission is to establish khilafah.Qadam tu uthha liya haey na.InshaALLAH,Allah madad karney wala hey.

Allah bhi kehta hey : atleast take initial step and i will be there to help.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Brass Tacks

In the words of Zaid Hamid sahib, the founder of BrassTacks, "Our organization is Pakistan, our identity is Islam, and our constitution is the quran". We represent nothing other than this. Our mission is to revive our pristine religious values, and helping create awareness among the people so they can understand the finer, subtle truths of our Islamic wisdom in relation to our current situation. Specifically, some of the salient points related to our mission are as follows:

1. Strengthen the people's belief in Pakistan. Promote the study of our history and the thoughts and speeches of Allama Iqbal and Qaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah. Familiarize the people with the Pakistan ideology, rekindle the spirit of patriotism, and counter and dispel any false propaganda against Pakistan.

2. Publish literature and video programs to educate the general public and government officials on key issues of national security, thus empowering them with the knowledge to take correct policy decisions.

3. Expose and suggest counter measures against the conspiracies of foreign agencies which are actively working to destabilize and divide us.

Continue Reading

http://www.brasstacks.pk/

What is Takmeel-e-Pakistan?

'Takmeel-e-Pakistan Movement' is the struggle to make Pakistan the nation that was envisioned by Allama Iqbal and conceived by Quaid-e-Azam. Pakistan was supposed to be one of the greatest nations on earth, and a leader amongst comity of nations. This was the resolve of our founding fathers, and father of the nation Quaid-e-Azam.

70 years after passing of Pakistan resolution, Pakistanis once again have decided to regain their HONOUR and DIGNITY by passing "Takmeel-e-Pakistan Resolution" on the 23rd of March 2010.

http://www.takmeel.pk/

http://www.facebook.com/brasstackspakistan

(wasalam)

Zaid Hamid never backs up his outrageous claims with proof. NEVER EVER. Hes just a wanna-be demagogue who talks like he was told by Allama Iqbal's spirits of what he really thought. That is why i cannot take him seriously at all.

The founders of Pakistan were secular westernized men like Jinnah, included men like the Agha Khan, they were not interested in any ideology like the ones trumpeted by brasstacks. They were democrats in their outlook. Their cause was Muslim sepratism not a Khliafat

You people think you can jump in 70 years later and claim to the people the founders of Pakistan subscribed to your childish worldviews?

Edited by JimJam
  • Advanced Member

Such confusion and stupidity is what happens when you say what ever you like without ever bothering to reading the background information

Did you know

The Messenger of Allah said to Ali: "Glad tiding O Ali! Verily you and your companions and your Shia will be in Paradise."

1. Fadha'il al-Sahaba, by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v2, p655

2. Hilyatul Awliyaa, by Abu Nu'aym, v4, p329

3. Tarikh, by al-Khateeb al-Baghdadi, v12, p289

4. al-Awsat, by al-Tabarani

5. Majma' al-Zawa'id, by al-Haythami, v10, pp 21-22

6. al-Darqunti, who said this tradition has been transmitted via numerous authorities.

7. al-Sawa'iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar Haythami , Ch. 11, section 1, p247

Imam Ali (as) said

Surely, Allah has chosen for us followers (Shiites), who assist us and are happy at our happiness and are sad in our sadness.

-Ghuraral‑Hikam